Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Fetus Tree posted:

I looked it up last night and i think raylan has killed 24 people lol.

He's no Jack Bauer, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Fetus Tree posted:

I looked it up last night and i think raylan has killed 24 people lol.

It was justified.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I'm actually sure that Tim is a goner this season. When the bearded baddie remarked that Tim was kind of a dick he flared pretty well, whereas Raylan would have let that slide. Raylan always seems to have a better lay of the land and as silly as ity seams 6 seasons later the one thing that always stands out to me is how Raylan talks to people. He genuinely likes listening to them and a sense of manners shows up in how he's regarded. Tim is just Raylan w/out the seasoning.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Dead Snoopy posted:

I'm actually sure that Tim is a goner this season. When the bearded baddie remarked that Tim was kind of a dick he flared pretty well, whereas Raylan would have let that slide. Raylan always seems to have a better lay of the land and as silly as ity seams 6 seasons later the one thing that always stands out to me is how Raylan talks to people. He genuinely likes listening to them and a sense of manners shows up in how he's regarded. Tim is just Raylan w/out the seasoning.

I was honestly surprised Tim made it out of their little hideout alive and/or undamaged after flashing his badge, to be honest. They seem to be being pretty careless with his character, and Tim dying could be the thing that finally puts Raylan over the edge.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jan 31, 2015

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Don't they loving DARE better do something to Tim. He' s special to me. :(

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I was honestly surprised Tim made it out of their little hideout alive and/or undamaged after flashing his badge, to be honest. They seem to be being pretty careless with his character, and Tim dying could be the thing that finally puts Raylan over the edge.

Maybe Choo-Choo would have gone after Tim, but there's no way the other two wouldn't have stopped Choo-Choo. They're not dumb enough to gently caress up a Marshall, especially one they know for certain was working with another Marshall that knows about them. That's way too much heat dropping on them in the middle of their land-snatching.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
Episode was amazing, had me grinning like an idiot the whole time. That was peak Tim in the real estate office, and I missed his initial jab when Raylan checked his phone so I had to go back and listen again.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Caught the latest episode, now I'm confident there is no way Tim survives the season. I'm 50/50 on if Raylan survives. That exchange between Raylan and Boyd in the hallway really highlights Raylan's character. Boyd is waxing poetic, and Raylan says give me what you got, slowly, or I'll shoot you.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hughmoris posted:

Caught the latest episode, now I'm confident there is no way Tim survives the season. I'm 50/50 on if Raylan survives. That exchange between Raylan and Boyd in the hallway really highlights Raylan's character. Boyd is waxing poetic, and Raylan says give me what you got, slowly, or I'll shoot you.

I can't imagine a possible universe where this show doesn't end with Raylan and Boyd slumped on the ground after shooting each other, while it fades to black and "You'll never leave Harlan alive" starts playing

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
thats ok because deep down raylan has no real interest in leaving harlan anyway.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Tim is not dying you loving weirdos. Goddamn, just because a dude walks around with his balls out doesn't mean he's begging to be shot.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Irish Joe posted:

Tim is not dying you loving weirdos. Goddamn, just because a dude walks around with his balls out doesn't mean he's begging to be shot.

Yeah, those comments made me laugh too since the entire premise of the show is that theres a cocky son of a bitch murdering everybody that stands in his way

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Irish Joe posted:

Yes. Thank you.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Tim is a lot scarier than Raylan, too. Sure, Raylan will happily beat the poo poo out of you or even shoot you if you really piss him off, but at least you'll be able to see where he's shooting from.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Are you saying you're not following me like you don't understand, or that you weren't following me?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

mewse posted:

Are you saying you're not following me like you don't understand, or that you weren't following me?

Choo Choo

The broken bones
Jan 3, 2008

Out beyond winning and losing, there is a field.

I will meet you there.
Episode 3 is even better.

This is quality I haven't seen from Justified before. Usually things build up real slow and pay off in the end, but each episode is ending connected to the next with solid twists and turns along the way.

Also, they're gonna use Never Leave Harlan Alive as the hook at the end of episode 12 into the finale (after Tim is killed).

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The broken bones posted:

Do tell where one can see ep 3.

quote:

(after Tim is killed).

Tim will live forever in our hearts. He can never die.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I wish Scott Grimes was channelling just 10% more Steve Smith in his character.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

The broken bones posted:

This is quality I haven't seen from Justified before. Usually things build up real slow and pay off in the end, but each episode is ending connected to the next with solid twists and turns along the way.

Also, they're gonna use Never Leave Harlan Alive as the hook at the end of episode 12 into the finale (after Tim is killed).

Speaking only for myself, i would like it if you never posted again, ever, about future episodes.

E: and also possibly about anything

The broken bones
Jan 3, 2008

Out beyond winning and losing, there is a field.

I will meet you there.
^^ Choo Choo dies in episode 3

Tide posted:

Do tell where one can see ep 3.

I get screeners (and I don't keep getting them if I share them with other people)

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013

The broken bones posted:

^^ Choo Choo dies in episode 3

I get screeners (and I don't keep getting them if I share them with other people)

Seriously gently caress off. Why the gently caress would you post that and not spoiler it?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't quote the only person I've ever put on ignore on SA, please tia

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

JRay88 posted:

Seriously gently caress off. Why the gently caress would you post that and not spoiler it?

Because he's a troll posting probably fake spoilers.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Nothing can kill Choo Choo.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Nothing can kill Choo Choo.

Except another Choo Choo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Except another Choo Choo.

But then another Choo Choo comes by, and then another, and then another.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Solice Kirsk posted:

But then another Choo Choo comes by, and then another, and then another.

I'm not following you.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hughmoris posted:

I'm not following you.

He's just saying that you shouldn't gently caress with tiny hippo

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Azhais posted:

He's just saying that you shouldn't gently caress with tiny hippo

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Am I missing something here? All he said was that it is good. I don't mind getting psyched up about the coming episode

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
drat son you like to talk as much as I do

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

That speech from Raylan to the son of his mining buddy was everything I want from Justified.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hilljack rear end Waffle.

e- I'm going to miss the Badguy of the Season vs. Boyd showdowns the most. As I've always said, Hell hath no fury like Boyd Crowder scorned.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 4, 2015

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Duffy in a tanning booth is inherently hilarious

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
The cigarette joke took me a second to get, but drat that was funny.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Aside from WYNN DUFFY in a tanning bed, that was one of the most tense episodes of TV I've ever watched.

San Elliott plays a drat good heavy.

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
Considering the last thing I saw Scott Grimes in was his role in Republic of Doyle, it's almost impossible for me to take him seriously as any sort of threat. With how close he pronounces 'Boyd' and 'Doyle,' I expected Boyd to shout "Jimmy, look out!" and him to fumble and cut himself with the shears.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I hope Choo Choo gets laid before he and Tim off each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

DarklyDreaming posted:

Duffy in a tanning booth is inherently hilarious

I hope he makes it through the season. Mikey too.

• Locked thread