Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

A weekend in a private castle for me and my buddies for my next birthday.

And starting invisalign treatment to finally get my crossbite straightened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Tea Bone posted:

A weekend in a private castle for me and my buddies for my next birthday.

Where is that, and how much? It looks awesome!

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

strangemusic posted:

Bought this poster (Akuma - Selma is on the left for comparison) and I think I'm going to die of glee when it gets here.

Extremely tempted to get this one also.

Are you sending pics to a place? Or are these on sale somewhere already printed?

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

RCarr posted:

Where is that, and how much? It looks awesome!

Thanks, it's something I've always wanted to do, I mean who doesn't want to be a loving king for a weekend. It's in Bristol (England), we've got it for three nights which is usually 9k, but got it for 7.5.

http://waltoncastle.com/

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
A ticket to see this guy:

I mean...it's the Mandatory World Tour, I didn't have much of a choice.

Mock me if you must, but I have no regrets. :colbert:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Tea Bone posted:

Thanks, it's something I've always wanted to do, I mean who doesn't want to be a loving king for a weekend. It's in Bristol (England), we've got it for three nights which is usually 9k, but got it for 7.5.

Man, I'm jealous. That's gonna be quite the weekend. Take some pictures for us!

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Tea Bone posted:

Can I come?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

A ticket to see this guy:

I mean...it's the Mandatory World Tour, I didn't have much of a choice.

Mock me if you must, but I have no regrets. :colbert:

If I spend $260 on a VIP ticket for just me to go my wife will murder me in my sleep and if I buy two for almost $600 with fees my wife will murder me in my sleep... I don't think I can win on this one.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Just don't go to sleep.

Alternatively, murder her first.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

PCOS Bill posted:

If I spend $260 on a VIP ticket for just me to go my wife will murder me in my sleep and if I buy two for almost $600 with fees my wife will murder me in my sleep... I don't think I can win on this one.

Well definitely don't buy a ticket for the person that will murder you either way.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

If she murders you, it'll be a word crime.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

PCOS Bill posted:

Who spends $260 for a VIP ticket for Weird Al?!

Me..I caved in to peer pressure when two of my friends said they got VIP tickets. :(

Are the prices all set by the tour? Because that's the exact amount for them here, too.

V V V Nope, Burlington, VT. Makes sense they're the same, I guess. Though maybe it's based on venue size? Where he's playing here is relatively small-sized. V V V

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Feb 4, 2015

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

Who spends $260 for a VIP ticket for Weird Al?!

Me..I caved in to peer pressure when two of my friend said they got VIP tickets. :(

Are the prices all set by the tour? Because that's the exact amount for them here, too.

Probably. Or you're going in Greensburg, PA.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Well drat Denver is sold out already.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
You're lucky he is even coming your way. I'll always have my Running With Scissors tour memories and my signed CD

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Two tickets for the Boston TD Garden show for my Dad and I. They were loving expensive but every time they come it could literally be the last time.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

couldcareless posted:

You're lucky he is even coming your way. I'll always have my Running With Scissors tour memories and my signed CD

That's the first (and so far only) time I've seen him.

he came around about 2 years ago, but my friend's wedding was that day/night. Despite our pleading, his wife refused to change the date at the last minute.

I told him to sever, but he didn't take my advice.

And speaking of weddings and content:

Just paid for a rental tux for my brother's wedding this weekend.

That's not the exact one, but it came up when I did a search for tuxedo with blue vest, so it'll do!

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

rock2much posted:

Are you sending pics to a place? Or are these on sale somewhere already printed?

https://www.riptapparel.com/products/stores/riptcademyposters2015/

Severed
Jul 9, 2001

idspispopd

Tim Whatley posted:

Two tickets for the Boston TD Garden show for my Dad and I. They were loving expensive but every time they come it could literally be the last time.

I picked up a pair of these as well for the show in st paul, mn. Excited :)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Tours always go through Ontario and then New Brunswick.

There must be some dumb Quebec laws that stop them from going to the second biggest city in the country. And the 7th.

whatshesaid
May 6, 2007
:spooky:
Damnit. Atlanta or Columbus would be my only options. About 5 hours to either city. Bah humbug. I went to a show in Atlanta in December, and I don't know if my friends would be up for that kind of drive again. :argh: Rush

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Needed a new headset, so pre-ordered the HyperX Cloud II, comes out in a few days:

Also got some new ink, £240 well spent I reckon:

And also pre-ordered the new Ensiferum album:

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

Aphrodite posted:

Tours always go through Ontario and then New Brunswick.

There must be some dumb Quebec laws that stop them from going to the second biggest city in the country. And the 7th.

If you're talking about Rush they're definitely going through Montreal on June 21st.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No, I meant Weird Al.

Rush is around all the time. In Canada you can't throw a stone without hitting a Rush performance.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

The one on the far right. Took five stores just to find the book due to a shipment issue and when I found it, it was the last signed one they had left! Nice addition to my Gaiman obsession!

Also, you guys going to Weird Al are in for a treat if you've never seen him live. He's just really, really entertaining all around.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Set of these door pins

To replace these, seriously who's idea was that?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Tea Bone posted:

Dang, I didn't know this place existed (and I live nearby!)

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

RCarr posted:

Man, I'm jealous. That's gonna be quite the weekend. Take some pictures for us!

Certainly will, it's not for a while yet (almost a year away) but I'll report back eventually.

Haha, I'm already having a tough time picking which friends I'm taking, if they all bail on me though I'll keep you in mind.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Sappo569 posted:

Set of these door pins to replace these, seriously who's idea was that?

Jesus those are some shabby door pins for a Mercedes. Based on those and the factory steering wheel did Mercedes outsource some work to Lada during the financial crisis?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

beato posted:

Jesus those are some shabby door pins for a Mercedes. Based on those and the factory steering wheel did Mercedes outsource some work to Lada during the financial crisis?

My car was the last model year before the facelift in 2012, little did I know at the time

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

These are like putting your head in lotion, so soft.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Nice!

spookygonk posted:

Thought I'd missed out on tickets, but some more came up (going to be a birthday present to me)

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

No, I meant Weird Al.

Rush is around all the time. In Canada you can't throw a stone without hitting a Rush performance.

I can't think of a better reason to throw stones than to hit Rush

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I finally bought a nice winter coat

Went in thinking I wanted something longer but it really didn't suit me. This did :)

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I've always wanted to do this for this thread...

and

KoB
May 1, 2009

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Needed a new headset, so pre-ordered the HyperX Cloud II, comes out in a few days:

Man, the original Hyper Xs are so good. Gotta convince myself I dont need to upgrade.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I've always wanted to do this for this thread...

and

OOOOOh! Yay, Gun or Bike Part:

Gun Part. Suppressors. An Osprey and I dunno what the top one is.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
No, they're for his ecig vape thingy.

Sam's Club has the best drat hotdogs. $3 for two giant Nathan's on a delicious buttery bun and a 32oz drink, can't beat it.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Bottom Liner posted:

No, they're for his ecig vape thingy.

Sam's Club has the best drat hotdogs. $3 for two giant Nathan's on a delicious buttery bun and a 32oz drink, can't beat it.

Costco has a footlong and a soda for $1.50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Nathan's had mediocre hot dogs.