Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

You can probably just cut a bunch of frames out and lower the fps to reduce file size

Might give it a try tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Machai posted:

You can probably just cut a bunch of frames out and lower the fps to reduce file size

Might give it a try tonight

Because of the nature of this particular gif's layers i don't think ya can. It alternates between whole frames and partial ones, so four like 20 frames you have to have it combining rather than replacing, so if you remove the frames you just get a really jagged looking mug

My one came out with some artifacting because of this, on the last switch from replace to combine, the final "replace" layer stays visible for way too long and lowering its ms count had no effect :(

but i'm a noob at gifs so hopefully you can do it!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

machai is really good at gif i beliebve in him

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

quickscope you're a hero to fight through that. thank you

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

ty manifisto

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

FluffieDuckie posted:

quickscope you're a hero to fight through that. thank you

agreed, he truly is a hero

alnilam

:captainpop:

ty manifisto

alnilam

mathew rokuyko just av-shamed me :cry:

ty manifisto

alnilam

i stlil really like this av though i don't care what the former anime owl mod thinks

ty manifisto

XyloJW
that doesn't sound like him. are you sure it wasn't someone else who just looks like him?

alnilam

Yeah he said it was bad that it disappears all the way

It's fine in my heart i know my av is rely good and better than an anime

FluffieDuckie

it's great that it disappears all the way.

trust me i'm an av expert

tao of lmao

matoi knows a ton about bad avs

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

alnilam posted:

Yeah he said it was bad that it disappears all the way

It's fine in my heart i know my av is rely good and better than an anime

your av is awesome, don't let anyone get you down.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

have you thought about getting an anime av they are universally beloved

Full-Bodied Flavor

Full-Bodied Flavor fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Feb 3, 2015

i am he

Dont bully me! posted:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Dont bully me! posted:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
totally gonna regret that emptyquote when matoi becomes an admin :duck hunt dog emote:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Oh dear

Piso Mojado

Oh no!

tao of lmao

Brillo_Pad posted:

totally gonna regret that emptyquote when matoi becomes an admin :duck hunt dog emote:

i know right

someone likes you :)

Scaly Haylie

geez stop getting autism havers mad at you

Full-Bodied Flavor

if xylos reading can he hook up psl with an av on the servers so the iks can change it back for him whenever..

tao of lmao

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

if xylos reading can he hook up psl with an av on the servers so the iks can change it back for him whenever..

any of his old avs are already on the servers but i say wear your red-text with pride

Full-Bodied Flavor

Dont bully me! posted:

any of his old avs are already on the servers but i say wear your red-text with pride

oh what i thought they got removed when you got a new av unless theyre specially uploaded

FluffieDuckie

Lisa sweetie I told you if you go posting in other forums bad things might happen to you.

It's not safe out there

tao of lmao

oh what i thought they got removed when you got a new av unless theyre specially uploaded

you might be right :/

FluffieDuckie

Dont bully me! posted:

you might be right :/

No

XyloJW
I think it's really poor form for IK's or mods to immediately replace red text avs for themselves or their buddies. if someone pays $10 to change your avatar, either spend $5 yourself or be a good sport and wait a while before you ask someone to replace it. I know most mods have expressed the same opinion. as well.

XyloJW
PSL, I'd wait a day or two before buying a new av so whoever bought it forgets about you.

no that's backwards. it only gets removed if an admin specifically goes in and removed it.

FluffieDuckie

Conversely he could start a giant spending war and bankrupt the other poster

pig slut lisa

irl is good

XyloJW posted:

I think it's really poor form for IK's or mods to immediately replace red text avs for themselves or their buddies. if someone pays $10 to change your avatar, either spend $5 yourself or be a good sport and wait a while before you ask someone to replace it. I know most mods have expressed the same opinion. as well.

I agree with this. Can you say whether my red texts are mod - given or credit card purchased because if it's the latter (which probably) then it's really funny but if it's from a mod then I want to stop doing the thing they don't like

Bread Set Jettison

FluffieDuckie posted:

Conversely he could start a giant spending war and bankrupt the other poster

Fund the Kyanka kids college fund

the unabonger
I really like my av

tao of lmao

Dont bully me! posted:

i say wear your red-text with pride

Miss Psychosis

The Fresh Prince posted:

I really like my av

tao of lmao

av changes are much more of an own on the person who paid to change it, than the person getting changed

Grass Effect

pig slut lisa posted:

I agree with this. Can you say whether my red texts are mod - given or credit card purchased because if it's the latter (which probably) then it's really funny but if it's from a mod then I want to stop doing the thing they don't like

what kind of mod would give tasteless, pictureless red texts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW

pig slut lisa posted:

yeah any mod or IK can see if it's given by another mod or ik, and yours is not mod given.

Dont bully me! posted:

av changes are much more of an own on the person who paid to change it, than the person getting changed

generally this is true but I've seen some really good uses of it, such as quoting a really terrible post someone made