Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

You boys can always join us on our long walk on the AT and walk off your problems and frustration. I just upgraded to a sweet ultralight pack and sleeping bag system so I've got a practically brand new woodland BDU Large ALICE pack and that ridiculous heavy 4 season goretex shelled sleeping bag sitting in my closet that you can use for the AT if you wanna start off cheap (and heavier).

But yeah. I feel you. I've been fighting the VA for a bit now and I think I may be the first OIF/OEF vet I know who pissed off the right people the right way that I can't even use post 9/11 or VR&E despite being retired (honorably) at 100% disability rating by both the DoD and VA and having over 10 years TIS and 80% of my disability ratings are f'ing combat related.

Instead they want to build me a ramp, make my home handiaccesible and give me a bigger check but not even let me work or enjoy any hobbies I enjoy like hunting and camping. And now they're having me meet with a social worker weekly and are coming up with hilarious dumb ways for me to prove I can be rehabilitated for employment so I can access my post 9/11 or VR&E benefits.

Motherfucking VA can suck all the dicks from all the backs, those goddamndable motherfuckers.
And why are all the people telling me I'm too broken to use my entitlements obese black non veteran women?

It's a bunch of loving silverbacks friend of the family queens at the various VA offices that finally succeeded in causing me to quit trying to go to college until after this AT thing. I figure if I can beat a thousand plus miles of the woods a handful of fat black bitches throwing monkey wrenches in the works will be much easier to bear by the time I get back.

Goddamn the VA and all worthless niggers forever. QFT.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 3, 2015

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sounds like someone had a fun morning on the phone.

That reminds me, I have to call the VA today for a pcp appt. Maybe today I'll get through and not have to wait for the phone to ring 100 times before being hung up on.

Our local VA hospital sucks super-size cock.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Sounds like someone had a fun morning on the phone.

That reminds me, I have to call the VA today for a pcp appt. Maybe today I'll get through and not have to wait for the phone to ring 100 times before being hung up on.

Our local VA hospital sucks super-size cock.

I'm so glad I at least kept TRICARE for health insurance. The VA healthcare system would drive me to suicide.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'd cover my balls in glass and slide them down her throat, if you know what I mean.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Randy Quaid bangs his wife while she wears a Rupert Murdoch house

http://mirror.ninja/7c7e

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Not sure if I should think that's awesome or weird so why not both

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Zeris posted:

Randy Quaid bangs his wife while she wears a Rupert Murdoch house

http://mirror.ninja/7c7e

we need to rescue that dog :stare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:stonklol:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm the dog barking in time to the thrusts

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Palpek posted:

:boom::boom:
      :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
:boom::boom:      

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:nms:

https://vid.me/kBF

hitting random on vidme comes up with some crazy poo poo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Fuuuck why are there a million ball bust vids

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://vid.me/aUq

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ded posted:

https://vid.me/kBF

hitting random on vidme comes up with some crazy poo poo

I'd kick that emo fuckers balls too :shrug:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
But could you do it hard enough that he wouldn't like it?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
id rupture his loving sack

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sebastian Janokowski would launch that little fucker's balls into low Earth orbit.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

butts butts butts butts

butts butts butts butts

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

You boys can always join us on our long walk on the AT and walk off your problems and frustration. I just upgraded to a sweet ultralight pack and sleeping bag system so I've got a practically brand new woodland BDU Large ALICE pack and that ridiculous heavy 4 season goretex shelled sleeping bag sitting in my closet that you can use for the AT if you wanna start off cheap (and heavier).

If finances weren't so poo poo, I seriously think this would be awesome.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

What's up with all the ridiculous pixellation on dem butts? It's like I'm in 1999 waiting on dial-up to load them all over again.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Take what we can get I guess

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Take what we can get I guess

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

has anybody made this joke yet

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

MancXVI posted:

has anybody made this joke yet

Lmfao

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

If finances weren't so poo poo, I seriously think this would be awesome.

we could use a third, my finances are garbage and I'm packing heavy (cheap).

Frank's gonna stay home. Just too many things to worry about and easily doubles the cost, so he's gonna hang out with my mother while girlfriend watches the cats.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
American Pie- Don McLean

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Needs to be more Katy Perry wiggle shark.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

we could use a third, my finances are garbage and I'm packing heavy (cheap).

Frank's gonna stay home. Just too many things to worry about and easily doubles the cost, so he's gonna hang out with my mother while girlfriend watches the cats.

I'm barely paycheck to paycheck and the sole source of insurance for my kid. Pretty well locked in place. Keep a good journal so when I follow a couple of years from now I can avoid whatever kills you guys.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Godholio posted:

Keep a good journal so when I follow a couple of years from now I can avoid whatever kills you guys.

I can't stress this enough, you guys really need to write up the whole trip. It'll be like a modern day Lewis & Clark but with two crazy stoner hermits and (presumably) butt loving.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So much butt loving.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Echoing the previous sentiments of the quality of this week's Top Gear.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Have some butts.
:nws:
http://imgur.com/a/TzLlS
:nws:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

This butt making me stroke my chin because it's not just the butt, it's also drawing attention to the lumpy bits you sink your fingertips into when you're balls deep and that is something I find really intriguing.

edit: balls deep doggy I mean. Obviously you're hookin' the b-hole when you're balls deep missionary.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Big. Fat. loving. Tease.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Pixelated Dragon
Jan 22, 2007

Do you remember how we used to breathe and watch it
and feel such power and feel such joy, to be ice dragons and be so free. -Noe Venable

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I'm so glad I at least kept TRICARE for health insurance. The VA healthcare system would drive me to suicide.

Some VA's are better than other VA's. Sadly, it varies by region.

Pixelated Dragon fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Feb 4, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:nws: http://imgur.com/UqO2yxK :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

• Locked thread