Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

big mean giraffe posted:

Nathan's had mediocre hot dogs.

I thought hot dogs were mediocre as a rule. Like, the scale for hot dogs goes from 5 to 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Home made hotdogs with good ingredients are the best.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

No, they're for his ecig vape thingy.

Sam's Club has the best drat hotdogs. $3 for two giant Nathan's on a delicious buttery bun and a 32oz drink, can't beat it.

Ketchup on a hotdog ffs.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Home made hotdogs with good ingredients are the best.

This, find a good local hot dog or meat shop and you will be blown the gently caress away at how good they can be.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Shrapnig posted:

Ketchup on a hotdog ffs.

Yeah, you wouldn't want to ruin the delicate flavor of a hotdog with a condiment that poors eat like ketchup...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

TraderStav posted:

Costco has a footlong and a soda for $1.50.

The sign is a lot smaller but they also have smoked sausages/brats for $1.50 with a drink. I think they make the sign small so people will opt for the lovely hotdog first.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
That's not my picture. My dogs had kraut, mustard, relish, and parmesan. You guys' food tastes match your shoes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Nathan's also sells corndogs. That's why I'm happy the one in my mall came back.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Mmmm, nothing like a cheap Frankfurter in an industrial bun. WTF America? Hot dogs are drunk food. It's not some kind of loving delicacy.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Shrapnig posted:

Ketchup on a hotdog ffs.

it's not a goddamn bratwurst ffs...

long live ketchup on hotdogs.

KoB
May 1, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Mmmm, nothing like a cheap Frankfurter in an industrial bun. WTF America? Hot dogs are drunk food. It's not some kind of loving delicacy.

No one said it was. It was a dollar you fuckin' sperg.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

One generation's trash food is another generation's delicacy. See also: Lobster, elvers, soul food

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Sam's hot dogs suck. Hot dogs need to be grilled to be good.

Action-Man
Aug 12, 2007

Adventure Time
come on grab your friends
Everyone here is wrong.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Sam's hot dogs suck. Hot dogs need to be grilled to be good.

no they need to be steamed

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

no they need to be steamed

You're thinking of hams, bro

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Action-Man posted:

Everyone here is wrong.

So. a salad in a bun?

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Action-Man posted:

Everyone here is wrong.

This (wo)man knows what they're talking about.

Slimy Hog has a new favorite as of 00:30 on Feb 5, 2015

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Detroit needs representation

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Nobody cares about your sausage fest. However, everyone totally cares that I caved and bought this:

Tokyo Milk 'Bittersweet' perfume. Fragrance Notes: Cake Flour, Dark Cacao Bean, Osmanthus, Bronzed Musk. God I smell so good right now. I need more chocolatey perfumes,but the adult kind and not the teeny bopper sugar bomb stuff.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Hey so gently caress everybody blabbing about hot dogs, I bought a replacement water bottle

Hydroflask, 32oz.

They keep water real cold. The 40oz is huge, the 21oz is a little too small.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I loved my Hydroflask because of the unreal insulation, but I switched to a filtered Camelbak because my local water sucks. Do they make a filtered bottle yet?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

I loved my Hydroflask because of the unreal insulation, but I switched to a filtered Camelbak because my local water sucks. Do they make a filtered bottle yet?

Why don't you filter the water before putting it in the bottle :confused:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Nevermind

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Arizona schools you chumps in the world of the dog.

Yes it was a recent purchase, hopefully you dog haters will be ok.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

That's a Mexican hotdog, Arizona sucks and could never invent anything good.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

This picture bums me out.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

FormatAmerica posted:

Hey so gently caress everybody blabbing about hot dogs, I bought a replacement water bottle

Hydroflask, 32oz.

I got a 24 oz last week. I filled my bottle at like 10:30 last night and it was still cold this afternoon. Pretty sweet.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

FormatAmerica posted:

Hydroflask, 32oz.

drat. They need to make this in a 3L fashion.

edit: oh it comes in a 2L fashion hmmm!

Etrips has a new favorite as of 03:44 on Feb 5, 2015

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

FormatAmerica posted:

Hydroflask, 32oz.

I've got a 64oz hydro flask that serves as a beer growler. It's loving amazing, especially for tailgating or outdoor events. Keeps the beer cold for HOURS.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Bottom Liner posted:

Sam's Club has the best drat hotdogs. $3 for two giant Nathan's on a delicious buttery bun and a 32oz drink, can't beat it.

get this shameful hot dog and soda combo out of my face

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
That Sam's Club dog is extra bad based on the fact that you have to pay a membership fee to even buy it. Just find a food cart dude. Or a trash can.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The sam's club dog is fine. Little ritzy and expensive for my taste but good enough, looks tasty short of the raw onions.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Crain posted:

That Sam's Club dog is extra bad based on the fact that you have to pay a membership fee to even buy it. Just find a food cart dude. Or a trash can.

FYI, at Costco you don't need a membership to eat at their five star restaurant.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Jesus, you guys gotta calm down. It's a cheap hot dog. He ate it, it's gone now, it can't hurt you anymore.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

Jesus, you guys gotta calm down. It's a cheap hot dog. He ate it, it's gone now, it can't hurt you anymore.

You're not his colon.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

TraderStav posted:

FYI, at Costco you don't need a membership to eat at their five star restaurant.

So you'd save $1.50 upfront and $300 over the year? Deal.

Really the only reason to join Sam's Club is if you sell concessions or run small time convenience store since their stuff is packaged for resale.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Costco is like 50 bucks a year or 100 for the one where you get 2% back. Dunno about Sam's Club that poo poo sucks

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Crain posted:

I don't have a Sam's membership, and you don't need one to eat at their counter-service cafe. Same as Costco. I also live in a rural place that doesn't have food carts, unfortunately. It's the best option I have for a quick hot dog (and they are still drat good). This is closer to what mine looked like, but with a ton of Parmesan cheese on top as well

Bottom Liner has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Feb 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
Guys could you take it to the post your favorite hot dog thread?