Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
My parents let us watch whatever and didn't punish me when my friends and I got caught smoking reefer when we were 14.

Their lax hand is why I ended up in the gay navy. gently caress you mom and dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I'm 43 nursing a scotch, and hateful to everyone.

gently caress maths

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Kawasaki Nun posted:

My parents let us watch whatever and didn't punish me when my friends and I got caught smoking reefer when we were 14.

Their lax hand is why I ended up in the gay navy. gently caress you mom and dad

No Simpsons no beavis and butthead no Nerf guns.

I sure showed mom when I came home from Afghanistan and was the biggest piece of poo poo to my family ever

:(

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Zeris posted:

No Simpsons no beavis and butthead no Nerf guns.

I sure showed mom when I came home from Afghanistan and was the biggest piece of poo poo to my family ever

:(

:smith:

:glomp:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My dad hated The Simpsons because Bart talks back to Homer which is just the most horrible thing you could do. Nerf guns were fine in his book though, except that one time we were throwing a bottle of modeling paint back and forth as a grenade and it opened. You can still discern a blue splotch on the carpet 15 years later.

I've got a 100 seat class where the assignments are given and turned in online. I could probably get away with never showing up. On the other hand that's a bad habit to get back into.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Poor dog hates going out in the rain but he has to poo poo so bad that I'll take him out so he runs into the yard, panics, and runs back inside. Five minutes later he's lifting his paw at me again saying hey man is it time to go? And we repeat the process. It's hilarious and sad and I could probably do this all night.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
My mom let me watch anything without nudity. And even then I just had to close my eyes for that scene.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm generation kill.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

I'm generation kill.

You're Fruity Rudy

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, they've aged incredibly well

Dude, now that my dad is retired he pretty much spends his days playing CoD on XBL and calling 13 year old kids slurs while pounding back Miller Lite and occasionally playing with model trains and watching Star Trek

How do we tell our that friend their dad is a pedophile?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
He could just be a cool crystal JO bud. For some reason, watching Star Trek is a lot less rapey when most of the actors are younger than you.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Master Bateman posted:

I'm generation kill.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You're Fruity Rudy

I love you, Fruity Rudy.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

I love you, Fruity Rudy.
It doesn't make you gay if you think he's hot. We all think he's hot.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mike-o posted:

I love you, Fruity Rudy.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
It's 2015 and my city is trying its best to be the the worst part of the worst state. There was a story this morning on the local npr station about flying the confederate battle flag at the civic center. Lots of deep southern drawls all MAH HURITAGE and one dude even said something about honoring the VETERANS that fought and DIED totally glossing over the fact they were all traitors every last one of them. You don't see them wanting to honor the british soldiers that died in our wars with them, or any of the desert folks we've fought and killed over the decades. There's a :godwin: joke to make in there somewhere but.. eh

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
STATES RIGHTS!!!

bullshit.

when I lived around nashville, there was a special breed of arrogance about the civil war, especially south of the city where the old money lives. I get that some folk are doing this for irony (granted, not very many) or just to fit in even more into their white picket-fence town. but the people who take this poo poo seriously all need a kick in the dick.

also, we have "sons of confederate veterans" license plates here and every time I see a car with one of those tags I want to stab their tires with the biggest loving 'MURICA style knife I can find.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I wish my family had come to the US early enough to have Union veterans. I think it's hilarious that the losing side is much more about drawing attention to itself 150 years on than the victors.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Washington state is proposing a bill that'll remove a 'personal beliefs' exemption on vaccines, makes me pretty happy with my state. Hopefully it pushes all those fuckheads to Oregon.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Washington state is proposing a bill that'll remove a 'personal beliefs' exemption on vaccines, makes me pretty happy with my state. Hopefully it pushes all those fuckheads to Oregon into the sea.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Slim Pickens posted:

Washington state is proposing a bill that'll remove a 'personal beliefs' exemption on vaccines, makes me pretty happy with my state. Hopefully it pushes all those fuckheads to Oregon.

I want to believe this will catch on and spread across the country. I really do. I know it won't, the entire dog and pony show is so god drat predictable at this point but I really do want to believe.

The only question I can find myself asking, because I don't have absolute certainty about the outcome is "Which plague and how many of them need to happen before people shape the gently caress up?"

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Slim Pickens posted:

please add this to california as well, since we are leading the charge of getting people sick with dead diseases

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Its loving hilarious how many idiots are freaking out about. gently caress anti-vaxxers, get out of Washington and die of polio.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

ded posted:

please add this to california as well, since we are leading the charge of getting people sick with dead diseases

CA did propose exactly that. The usual suspects are whining about it.

http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-lawmakers-propose-to-increase-vaccinations-of-schoolchildren-story.html

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Please update to a modern browser for the best Los Angeles Times viewing experience.

Haha ! gently caress you im using chrome and adblock + scriptblock bitch

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Must be uniform day for the ROTC detachment. Imagine spending 4 years looking like some tech schooler doofus.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Casimir Radon posted:

Must be uniform day for the ROTC detachment. Imagine spending 4 years looking like some tech schooler doofus.

Huh, that explains a few things about nobles... Doesn't excuse, but when you put it like that it is easier to understand

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Slim Pickens posted:

gently caress that.

I hope Oregon passes the same loving thing, and Ashland explodes in flames as all the anti-vaxxers spontaneously combusts.

Butt gently caress those assholes with a rubber fist modeled off of Mr. Hands.

Goddamn Ashland hippies and their "Parents Rights" and "Body Rights" bullshit.

Vaccinate your little plague rats, or we'll do it for you, you loving hippie.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4ColdWar posted:

Vaccinate your little plague rats, or we'll do it for you, you loving hippie.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
As long as I don't have to get a flu shot every year then idgaf

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Cole posted:

If I wrap the flu shot in a piece of american cheese would you take it then?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I bothered to walk all the way back to the library, up four flights of stairs, unpacked all my poo poo, then realized I've probably done enough today and should just go home.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

MurderBot posted:

If I wrap the flu shot in a piece of american cheese would you take it then?

american cheese is the only cheese that can induce me to vomit because its not actually loving cheese

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Well I can wrap it in bacon or wrap my ballsack around it, whatever you want bro.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

ded posted:

american cheese is the only cheese that can induce me to vomit because its not actually loving cheese

edgy as gently caress

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This year's flu shot doesn't even work on the major strain. It takes a while to make all the vaccines so they make a guess at which strain will be the big one, and this year they guessed wrong :laugh:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/04/health/flu-vaccine-mutated-virus/

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cole posted:

This year was the first year I skipped out on a flu shot. I got the flu.

Funny how that works.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i cant recall the last time i got a flu shot or the flu, guess it must be rough for all you pussies with weakling immune systems

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
:nallears:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i cant recall the last time i got a flu shot or the flu, guess it must be rough for all you pussies with weakling immune systems

Army gave me superdrugs or something because colds and flus don't seem to hit that bad anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My immune system is strong like ox.

• Locked thread