Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
he's pretty much as much of an mra as you can get away with on sa without getting banned for being creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Some people want huge steroid monsters in their wrestling. That's fine. I want everyone to be Chris Hero and King Kong Bundy sized myself. Imagine the bumps!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I want every wrestler to be Daniel Bryan

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

sticklefifer posted:

Yuriy is pro-steroid. He had a whole thing a while back about not caring what his favorite wrestlemans are like when they're old as long as they're huge and jacked up in their primes, so why not just do all the roids because it's entertaining or some poo poo.

Yea and I'm for them in cycling, fighting and every sport

spongeh posted:

he's pretty much as much of an mra as you can get away with on sa without getting banned for being creepy

lol do you just say stupid poo poo that falls under the blanket of tumblr insults because i dont think ive ever said a mra or pro-mra thing, you massive doofus

Shima Honnou posted:

Some people want huge steroid monsters in their wrestling. That's fine. I want everyone to be Chris Hero and King Kong Bundy sized myself. Imagine the bumps!

I respect a good physique, Prince Devitt is cool, CIMA is cool, Scott Steiner #1

Cody Hall is right basically, it's their life, if they wanna flame out brighter in their youth, i think there's something for that instead of being old man Foley who can't put on socks or tie his shoes

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

Yea and I'm for them in cycling, fighting and every sport

lol do you just say stupid poo poo that falls under the blanket of tumblr insults because i dont think ive ever said a mra or pro-mra thing, you massive doofus

I respect a good physique, Prince Devitt is cool, CIMA is cool, Scott Steiner #1

Cody Hall is right basically, it's their life, if they wanna flame out brighter in their youth, i think there's something for that instead of being old man Foley who can't put on socks or tie his shoes

There's a chance they will just end up like Foley though? Why do you think Hogan is in such horrible shape now? It's not just the leg drop, what has happened to him has happened to a number of other guys who made it to this stage in life. Then you have morons like Ultimate Warrior who do steroids long after they start a family and end up dropping dead. I'm not completely opposed to the reasonable use of PEDs in wrestling and acting but most wrestlers do not think about their future and ruin themselves doing stupid poo poo in their youth. Then we are left with guys dying in their 30s, crippled or brain damaged in their 40s or both.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

There's a chance they will just end up like Foley though? Why do you think Hogan is in such horrible shape now? It's not just the leg drop, what has happened to him has happened to a number of other guys who made it to this stage in life. Then you have morons like Ultimate Warrior who do steroids long after they start a family and end up dropping dead. I'm not completely opposed to the reasonable use of PEDs in wrestling and acting but most wrestlers do not think about their future and ruin themselves doing stupid poo poo in their youth. Then we are left with guys dying in their 30s, crippled or brain damaged in their 40s or both.

steroids have come a long way since then with what you can get and how you do a cycle so i doubt you'll see a dude like hogan or warrior in terms of abuse, it happens but its rare like that zzyzx guys and he reallllllly over did it

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

spongeh posted:

You're wrong. He's actually really creepy and weird.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TheJoker138 posted:

You're wrong. He's actually really creepy and weird.

This is a dumb argument but you're the last person that should be insulting anyone about being creepy and weird

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

This is a dumb argument but you're the last person that should be insulting anyone about being creepy and weird

I'm a complete rear end in a top hat, but nah, I don't think creepy falls in. For instance I've never argued that people should ruin their lives by doing drugs for my amusement!

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

I'm a complete rear end in a top hat, but nah, I don't think creepy falls in. For instance I've never argued that people should ruin their lives by doing drugs for my amusement!

Yea, I'm really sticking the needle in their rear end and forcing them to do things

They can do steroids if they want and maybe I'll like them more if they look better but, I believe in freedom

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

steroids have come a long way since then with what you can get and how you do a cycle so i doubt you'll see a dude like hogan or warrior in terms of abuse, it happens but its rare like that zzyzx guys and he reallllllly over did it

One of the problems is wrestlers don't cycle. This is why there have been bigger issues in wrestling than bodybuilding. Wrestlers don't use steroids to work towards a peak, they have to maintain their physique year round.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I've noticed people use the word "creepy" a shitload here to describe other people. So much so it's lost a lot of meaning imo

Also with the wellness policy steroid abuse is a thing of the past in wwe.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
We all watch pro wrestling ergo we are all creepy imo

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

One of the problems is wrestlers don't cycle. This is why there have been bigger issues in wrestling than bodybuilding. Wrestlers don't use steroids to work towards a peak, they have to maintain their physique year round.

I can't blame guys in the business for using them to an extent with the brutal year round schedule they work. But yeah, if these guys never cycle off it's going to lead to a lot of potential issues from what I know (which isn't a ton). There's a reason why it's been a contributing factor to the deaths of wrestlers much more than athletes in legit sports.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Thauros posted:

I can't blame guys in the business for using them to an extent with the brutal year round schedule they work. But yeah, if these guys never cycle off it's going to lead to a lot of potential issues from what I know (which isn't a ton). There's a reason why it's been a contributing factor to the deaths of wrestlers much more than athletes in legit sports.

see this is why they should cycle the roster as they cycle because like look at the big show when he comes back from time off and when he's on the road, dude comes back relatively svelte

mark henry comes back leaner and meaner too between injuries/healing

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Lloyd Boner posted:

We all watch pro wrestling ergo we are all creepy imo

It started when I first watched Raw, now I buy shoes for all the lady wrestlers.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

oldpainless posted:

I've noticed people use the word "creepy" a shitload here to describe other people. So much so it's lost a lot of meaning imo

Also with the wellness policy steroid abuse is a thing of the past in wwe.

Say no to steroids ,just like my idol John cena!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Yuriy posted:

Probably the one thing I'll back you up on is that I've actually seen more than one person in the past several months thinking the #MMA in your title says #MRA because they just see the fedora and the big red letters and post too quickly because they disagree with you.

Goons gonna goon.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

TL posted:

Anyone let me know what Cody tweeted here? Seems this was deleted.

The actual quote is "We're all going to die anyway, why not use steroids and get the most out of your prime"

Basically "YOLO"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Yuriy posted:

Zzyzxzzx or however the gently caress you spell his name had a pre-existing, undiagnosed heart abnormality that came out in the autopsy as well. Not saying that he would have for sure died without the 'roids, but also not saying they were 100% behind his death. Clearly that's not a possible thing to know.

And yeah there's peptides and HGH and other poo poo that dudes are on these days that are far less damaging, to their hearts and livers, and probably testicle sizes. They're not jacking wisterol straight into their butt cheeks any more. They give that poo poo to racehorses for christ's sake.

Memento fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Feb 5, 2015

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

yuriy is the worst

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bigass Moth posted:

Say no to steroids ,just like my idol John cena!

Yeah HGH seems like a better alternative anyway

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Zyzz was his name, aesthetics were his game. RIP

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
god drat it awful jack stop owning everyone online

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

But then I'd catch on fire because I'd just be sitting there like :allears: all day.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Oh that Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens posted:

þ@FightOwensFight “@mikexklinsky: @FightOwensFight Top five favorite animals?” - 5-Snake 4-Gorilla 3-Koala 2-Panda
1-Batista

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

check the date

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

check the date

What happened on the 4th of December 2009?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

Oh that Kevin Owens

This is great. Remove the 'e' from his last name already

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gonzo McFee posted:

Don't you remember the 4th of December?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

flashy_mcflash posted:

This is great. Remove the 'e' from his last name already

I assume he picked that name as its his sons, and he was named after Owen Hart.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

oldpainless posted:

Don't you remember the 4th of December?

DECEMBER 4TH

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Gonzo McFee posted:

Kevin Nash owned a guy while drunk as gently caress.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Samoan Bulldozer Youmanga died

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

Kevin Owens posted:

þ@FightOwensFight “@mikexklinsky: @FightOwensFight Top five favorite animals?” - 5-Snake 4-Gorilla 3-Koala 2-Panda
1-Batista

:lol:

For every ten wrestlers that should never get near twitter you have a Regal or a Steen that make it not terrible.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Is Bruce Tharpe wearing dentures?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

It continues....

I personally think Shinsuke doing a tour of tiny texas indies in front of 40 people in exchange for a cool shiny jacket is in everyone's best interests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

When Nakamura is asking you what your malfunction is, maybe it's time to look at your life.