Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Brainbread posted:

Yeah. But I ain't paying plat for something that I can get with random chance (and I didn't get any responses in Clan about people having some floating around). Its just mastery fodder, so I was ok with just rolling the dice every two days.

Sadly I got a dog covered in moss again.

I get them for free/in exchange for prints of my old dog when I ask in clan chat. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005
Don't forget to vote for your favorite clan tag gents!

Votes are strong between two of the options currently, so your vote matters.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I have all the dogs and will make imprints for you if you want. (maybe not stealthdog)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Sandweed posted:

I have all the dogs and will make imprints for you if you want. (maybe not stealthdog)

Same here; I have at least one copy of every dog and multiple dig and stealth dogs, if anyone needs an imprint and doesn't care about them probably being ugly as sin I can stick 'em in the photocopier.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Having only two imprints out of each dog is a pretty severe restriction though :\

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I still don't even understand why it's there in the first place. People making money selling prints of their fat Lotus-face stealth dog is a problem because...? Oh no, at some point in the near future everyone will have fat lotusface dogs! :qq: We must take every precaution to prevent this from happening.

I'll lump it in with the reason they refuse to let us trade resources.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Pity no one ever seems to have dig dog imprints whenever I'm on. I make a point of asking.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

Pity no one ever seems to have dig dog imprints whenever I'm on. I make a point of asking.

If we're both on at the same time next time (My name in the clan is the same as here) I'll see about getting some made for ya.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I still need Huras and Sunika at some point if I can be arsed.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
I'm MR6, shouldn't I have trades? got back into the game yesterday and a friend tried to give me stuff but couldn't due to me not having any trades, is it because I'm not in a clan yet?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Nalesh posted:

I'm MR6, shouldn't I have trades? got back into the game yesterday and a friend tried to give me stuff but couldn't due to me not having any trades, is it because I'm not in a clan yet?

Did you run out of trades for the day?

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
I think I've traded to people without a clan so I don't think that's it. I have seen it that people who just now hit MR2 can't trade until the next day - I think that, rather than just opening trades automatically at 2, DE set it up so everyone can trade at rank zero, but people under rank 2 have zero trades per day and it only checks how many trades to allot everyone when the day rolls over.

So basically if you just reactivated and trading wasn't in game when you left, maybe you have to wait until 7pm est to get your trade count reset?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Kyte posted:

Did you run out of trades for the day?

I've literally never traded, when I last played the melee system was still basic. It said I had no more trades though.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
Update 15.13 is out

Some changes:
Akjagara are dual pistols that exist; BP in the market, akbolto and dual skana required.
Chaining stealth kills grants a stacking damage and affinity bonus.
Spy 2.0 is go, along with a new quest (available at mastery 3): rewards are the long-discontinued ether daggers and a catalyst BP
Some fancy new graphical and audio effects have been enabled.
Hek is no longer key-locked.
Deep Freeze, North Wind, and Shocking Touch now grant 90% elemental damage, as God intended.

Syndicate medallions are worth slightly more rep.
Syndicate rep caps are halved.
Syndicate daily mission rep rewards (which don't count toward rep cap) have been doubled.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Whelp gently caress those syndicate maps where I can never find the last two medals.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Oh god it needs an Akbolto? Jesus loving christ that's a pain in the rear end. Two Latos, four cells and four neurodes for the Boltos, then one more cell for the Akbolto. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

At least the stats look alright.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

Male Man posted:

Update 15.13 is out

Some changes:
Akjagara are dual pistols that exist; BP in the market, akbolto and dual skana required.

They are trying to make non-clantech weapons as annoying to build as possible, aren't they? I mean, that's almost 200,000 credits before the Akjagara bp and build costs, and a day and a half to construct at least...

Worst change: no more meditating or dive-bombing into extraction.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

quote:

Casting Frost’s Snow Globe inside of a Snow Globe you previously created will combine the health of both globes, eliminating the old Globe in the process. This will allow for greater combat visibility as your view won’t be obscured by opaque stacked Snow-Globe walls!
This one is actually a pretty nice quality of life thing.
Unless you were trying to layer globes against Bombard fire but I'd rather be able to see.

quote:

Rakta Ballistica Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Rakta Ballistica. Future adjustments may continue to be made, and feedback on any weapon are encouraged to be posted in the appropriate subforum.

Rakta Ballistica’s crit chance has been buffed from 15 to 20 on charge.
Ratka Ballistica’s damage on charge has been changed to 5 Slash, 5 Impact, 90 Puncture.
At least now it's a more useful damage type.

quote:

Sinister Reach will now extend the Amprex’s chain lightning effect.
loving yes this is great.

quote:

Adjusted the Kohm to shoot a maximum of 5 pellets, in addition to dropping the fire rate but boosting projectile damage to compensate for dps. This should keep the Kohm’s damage relatively unchanged, while helping cut down on the graphical latency caused by the weapon.
RIP to the FPS-killer

Kyte fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 5, 2015

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Uhh dual blade pistols??? Are they any good?

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
It really annoys me that one gun has the blade on the top and the other has it on the bottom.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kohm noooooooo! :cry:

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
I refuse to do syndicate missions.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

SynthOrange posted:

Kohm noooooooo! :cry:

Oh, kohm on. Surely you saw this kohming.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
Nice of them to nerf the amount of ducats from prime parts, a day before the trader shows up. People will be pretty happy with that I'm sure.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hahaha they buffed the Rakta Ballistica. Wasn't that the one that Steve got so butthurt about on the livestream when people said it was drat near useless? "It's fine the way it is :reject:"

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"
Man, this dev team puts out some impressive patches. I know there may be some bad blood between the devs and longtime players (hence the thread title "this terrible game"), but seriously, from a software development standpoint, that's pretty prolific. Is this par for the course?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
They have lots of bugfixes because there are always lots of bugs. I'm sure the latest update broke quite a few things, too.

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009

Dahbadu posted:

Man, this dev team puts out some impressive patches. I know there may be some bad blood between the devs and longtime players (hence the thread title "this terrible game"), but seriously, from a software development standpoint, that's pretty prolific. Is this par for the course?

There's a good reason the clan emblem is psylotus.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

The various lasers in Spy 2.0 seem really random on whether or not they'll trigger on invisible warframes.

e: also I get poo poo framerate on the various data rooms so those grineer rhythm games sure are fun*

Ferrovanadium fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 6, 2015

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Hey Ive been playing casually with a friend of mine and just applied for the clan. How can I get my friend an invite? I didn't see an area in the application to say "I know X person they are not a poo poo heel"

Sokani
Jul 20, 2006

Bison
I like the Kohm change. It does around the same DPS but conserves ammo better. I don't have shotgun mutation, so that's nice.

Too bad about the confetti, though.

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

Theres a new mod in the codex uncommon rank rifle mod by the name of tracking shot has the image of magnum force

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Kyte posted:

Oh god it needs an Akbolto? Jesus loving christ that's a pain in the rear end. Two Latos, four cells and four neurodes for the Boltos, then one more cell for the Akbolto. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

I wonder if it'll accept a Telos Akbolto :D.

I also like that they took Vey Hek out of his hidey-hole juuuust when I finally got around to making my own key.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

So with that stealth damage multiplier perma-invisibility Loki becomes even more powerful, right?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Another day, another day with no trades, the hell DE.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Baby Babbeh posted:

So with that stealth damage multiplier perma-invisibility Loki becomes even more powerful, right?

Pretty much. Permastealth loki prime's only downside, as someone said, is that it looks too good to always be invisible.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Nalesh posted:

Another day, another day with no trades, the hell DE.

What's your in game name?

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Kyte posted:

If by "Cell" you mean "Orokin Cell", those are easy to farm. Find any Infestation Invasion Assassination mission and Phorid will often drop Orokin Cells. Killing Phorid is fairly quick as well. At one point I did a lot of those because I thought it was easy credits... then I just did that whole Sectors Pee Vee Pee thing with contracts and snagged a few million credit contracts along with some ~250k-500k contracts and now I find I have too many credits and not enough cores.

Male Man posted:

Syndicate medallions are worth slightly more rep.
Syndicate rep caps are halved.
Syndicate daily mission rep rewards (which don't count toward rep cap) have been doubled.

I actually have been doing these with loot detector + Thief's wit, and have acquired a stash of Steel Meridian Insignias, which I never turned in on the account of that I didn't really need to use them yet; glad it payed dividends. Anyhow, I found the whole "Track down the thingies" to be kind of relaxing at the end of a long day. Also gives me an excuse to actually EXPLORE the levels instead of just run through them as fast as possible. I mean, the other day I found out there was this vent under these stairs on this corpus level that I never knew about, and that's how I could finally get to those boxes that were shoved so far into the drat wall.

Unrelated, but uh... I one-shotted Stalker yesterday, and it felt GREAT. <3 Dread.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Kyte posted:

It's only a pain in the rear end for anyone who sold their Akbolto; it makes sense from a mastery grind perspective. You've made those Akbolto's and 30'd em? GREAT! Make a NEW weapon with them!

Also the spy missions are pretty boss and the melee affinity bonus for going around one-shotting dudes is pretty big. I think I got 7k affinity off an eximus at the full bonus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Yeah, the new spy missions are actually surprisingly pretty fun. Now, I've soloed them after I've done some public ones where pubbies just flummoxed through the entire thing and traps. Seriously, solo this poo poo. Way easier.