Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

Mr.48 posted:

Thanks for the encouragement! Also, your username sounds super-familiar, but I cant remember where I saw it before.

You're welcome! I've done a lot of different things online, could be from any of that. Google my name (my username) and you'll probably find something you remember me from.

Porkchop Express posted:

Does iTunes have a set time that it updates its podcast directory? I know it does it once every 24 hours, but I can't figure out what time they do it at.

We are trying to figure it out so we can plan what day of the week we want to set as the release day so we can figure out what time it needs to be submitted by.

Do you mean the release day for your podcast, or release day for an episode? Most podcasts post new episodes on Monday. I usually update my RSS at around midnight on Sunday and the episode is up by early morning Monday.

If you're talking about a release day for your podcast, it's unpredictable when exactly it'll get approved and go up, but it usually goes up sooner than you think.

codyclarke fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Snail on my head ready to go.
If it takes more than a week, something has gone horribly wrong. I think it's a first in first out thing, so it's dependent on the volume of new podcasts.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Hey podcasters!

Looks like I'm starting a new podcast - this time something actually focussed on a hobby instead of a periodic, random, completely unfocussed experimental comedy thing that no one likes. I even got to pick the name! (not bitter at all about how the last one went, no!)

Anyway, it looks we'll be using Libsyn, registering for iTunes, and I've registered a domain name and reserved a Facebook Group page already...Of course I've already been discussing content with my co-host, so we have an actual idea of what we'll be doing. I'll be playing host, bringing up news items and bouncing questions at my co-host, who will be the 'facts' guy.

It's been a while since I've done this, so I have some questions:
Does Libsyn automatically put iTunes-relevant RSS and XML, etc., in the tag info?
Has anyone successfully hosted a podcast from Google Drive or Dropbox? (just wondering on this one)
is there anything else I should be looking at?

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Mr.48 posted:

Hey guys, what do you think about one-man podcasts?

I've been thinking of doing a podcast on my own, which I guess would make it more of a radio-show in style. The goal would be to discuss scientific papers, but to do it in a rather in-depth way including criticism and discussions of methodology. I know there already are a lot of science-based podcasts, but I feel like they gloss over too much detail in order to make their shows more appealing to a wide audience. My idea is to make a specialized show that goes in-depth, which I realize will appeal to fewer people. My intended audience would be fellow scientists and members of the public who are interested in seeing "how the sausage" is made so to speak.

I could of course try to rope in someone else to do the show together, but I feel like the logistics of trying to coordinate with multiple people would be a pain in the rear end.

A really tiny niche like that is really only a problem if you want to monetize. In terms of a dedicated group of listeners, it is probably a good thing.

I don't know what kind of science you do, but I think there is only so much that can be said about how patients are selected for a clinical trial or random samplings decided for voting patterns among single mothers. I don't know that episodes 2, 3, and 4 would be all that much different than the first for that sort of thing. Perhaps in the physical sciences there is more to be said? If so, I hope you're more into physics than psychology.

Who you are is also somewhat important. If you are just some undergrad... maybe don't bother. You say you are a scientist though, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you might already be doing reviews for journals? Will it be somewhat like that, or will you be approaching from some other angle?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I want to start podcasting, but I was told that a blue snowball picks up tons of ambient noise. Would it be worth it to make a sound dampening box?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Smoking Crow posted:

I want to start podcasting, but I was told that a blue snowball picks up tons of ambient noise. Would it be worth it to make a sound dampening box?

It is always worth it to improve sound quality, and the sound dampening boxes I've seen put together can usually be done pretty cheap.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Any condenser will pick up a lot of room noise. You may be better off spending more money on a Blue Yeti, which lets you change the pickup pattern and adjust the gain. Those factors combined with the ability to monitor yourself in real time will be a bigger help in the long run than a sound dampening box.

That's my opinion anyway.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

I recorded my podcast & plenty of paid work with a Snowball Mic without issue. I mean, If you want to build a rudimentary box to imitate one of these Portabooth it can be done relatively cheap. But as long as you live in a relatively quiet place a Blue Snowball should be fine. My Blue Snowball also has variable pick up patterns.

I think it's a great beginners mic. It you need to you can always upgrade later.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Is there any cheap or free software that can mix a pair of USB microphones? I have a Snowball and will be getting a Yeti soon. I have Audacity but not sure if it has any sort of normalization type feature to handle levels, etc.

Poopinstein
Apr 1, 2003

Yeah you did it!
Yeah, the biggest thing you'll have to be concerned with is attenuation. You'll pick up a lot of noise from your desktop. Touching it, moving stuff, etc. You can solve this fairly easy by sitting your mic on a towel, folded wash cloth, etc. Even without, it won't be that bad. I'd get in and record a few eps first, get a feel for how it'll work out and if you'll enjoy the podcasting stuff before you spend too much on sound dampening, etc.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

I use a snowball mic for my podcast and all I do is just throw a blanket over my head and the mic to reduce the sounds. Does a pretty drat good job and I can notice a difference between recording under a blanket and not. Though, it gets awfully hot under the blanket.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

krushgroove posted:

Is there any cheap or free software that can mix a pair of USB microphones? I have a Snowball and will be getting a Yeti soon. I have Audacity but not sure if it has any sort of normalization type feature to handle levels, etc.

Typically you can't use 2 USB mics on one computer and record them individually or simultaneously. At least in my experience.

If you want multiple mics brought into a machine distinctly you need to get more expensive gear. Most multi-mic podcasts are recorded through a mixer with a USB out & using XLR mics. This still brings in the audio as one channel. If you want have different tracks cheaply you need to have everyone record their own track on theor own PC & put them together afterwards.

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt.
You can most definitely use multiple USB mics without a mixer, we use multiple blue snowball mics without a mixer on our podcast, I think we are using virtual audio cable to set them up as multiple inputs and it has been working just fine.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Thanks guys! I kind of jumped the gun with buying the Yeti, but it was on Buy It Now from a low-feedback seller, and at a pretty good price, much lower than the usual £90 you can get them for on ebay UK. Then I actually tried to find a mixer with USB mic inputs and software that could take 2 USB inputs...

I've looked at cheap XLR microphones and basic USB mixers, and with budget microphones costing £11 each plus £10 each for a cheap stand, then a basic mixer with mic inputs and a USB connection is about £35-45, which total about what I could sell the Yeti for. I'd have to pay a little extra for the XLR-to-phono plug cables but that's not a big deal.

I know sound quality varies widely at the bottom range, but would I be better off with 2 seperate cheap condensing cardioid pattern microphones instead of having to lean close in to the Yeti?

Porkchop Express posted:

You can most definitely use multiple USB mics without a mixer, we use multiple blue snowball mics without a mixer on our podcast, I think we are using virtual audio cable to set them up as multiple inputs and it has been working just fine.

Thanks, I'll try to find out how to set it up, I'll get the trial version and see if I can get to work OK. I'd seen VAC mentioned somewhere else and it sounds like it might be just the ticket. So if it works it's either spend more for VAC or sell off the USB mics and get an XLR mic/mixer setup.

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 22, 2015

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Porkchop Express posted:

Well what do you know. 1st time I've heard of anyone using that. How many mics can you hook up to that thing?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
In addition to Virtual Audio Cable, I've heard about Voicemeeter on the Audacity forums: http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/faq_recording_how_to_s.html#twomics

Still looking for a software mixer, as apparently Audacity treat the combined USB mics as a single thing. I've read somewhere that Cakewalk Sonar can do USB inputs but I can't find any confirmation of that on the Cakewalk site.

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

King Lou posted:

Well what do you know. 1st time I've heard of anyone using that. How many mics can you hook up to that thing?

As far as I know the limit is however many mics your computer can handle at once, but I could be wrong. We have 3 hooked up right now but we are adding another 2 so we can stop sharing mics, which is a huge pain in the rear end.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Guess this as good a place than any to ask.

I've got a mate that has his own MMA podcast with his mate. They have been going for a while but I have only just started listening.

I picked up on a fair few verbal ticks/crutches in their interview technique. I'm a total amateur, but it's one of those things that you notice if they are there but I don't know what the alternative is or what the pros would do instead.

The main thing I noticed was how they handle their responses to subject's answers or transition in to new questions. One guys always goes "Absolutely" and then asks another question or if their next question is related to their follow up they will do a "It's interesting that you mention that...."

How are you supposed to handle this? Anyone have any resources for broadcasting/interviewing tips?

Looten Plunder fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 30, 2015

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

xcore posted:

I've got a mate that has his own MMA podcast with his mate. They have been going for a while but I have only just started listening.

I picked up on a fair few verbal ticks/crutches in their interview technique. I'm a total amateur, but it's one of those things that you notice if they are there but I don't know what the alternative is or what the pros would do instead.

The main thing I noticed was how they handle their responses to questions or transitions in to new ones. One guys always goes "Absolutely" and then asks another question or if their next question is related to their follow up they will do a "It's interesting that you mention that...."

How are you supposed to handle this? Anyone have any resources for broadcasting/interviewing tips?

I do stuff like this all the time myself, I notice I say uhhh a lot when asked a question, it's a habit that I really need to break.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Porkchop Express posted:

I do stuff like this all the time myself, I notice I say uhhh a lot when asked a question, it's a habit that I really need to break.

I framed my question badly, they are the interviewers, not the subjects. But yeah, that's the type of thing I'm talking about.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

xcore posted:

The main thing I noticed was how they handle their responses to subject's answers or transition in to new questions. One guys always goes "Absolutely" and then asks another question or if their next question is related to their follow up they will do a "It's interesting that you mention that...."

I edit stuff like that (and too-long pauses, and umms/likes) out of my podcast in post. I do it in such a way that no listeners would even know that I edited anything out, and then over time, I've found that there's way less that I need to edit out. This is probably due to me forcing myself through editing to really analyze every word I say. So I'd suggest trying that.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Yeah, editing is how you get rid of that stuff. Even professional radio and television interviews are heavily edited after the fact to remove vocal tics and construct a more easily digestible narrative of the conversation, so there's no shame in it. I think when you're conducting an interview it's more important that you be in the moment and attentive to what your subject is saying then that your questions be eloquently framed and your diction be perfect.

Generally I've found that people err on the side of saying too little rather than saying too much. Usually when I come back to an interview after the fact and realized I missed something it's because I didn't dig deeply enough into something we were already talking about rather than that I forgot to ask an important question. A technique I like for conducting interviews is to let people speak their piece on a given subject and then if I think it's still a good topic to be mined or they haven't given enough, repeat the last thing they said to them as a question.

Example:

Interviewer: So tell me about your day.

Subject: Oh, it was pretty good. I went shopping for a bit and then I went to the bank.

Interviewer: You went to the bank?

Subject: Yeah, I had to send some thank you cards to some people for things I got on my birthday. While I was there the strangest thing happened...

It works because it naturally gets people to continue their thought and keep talking about what they're talking about, but it doesn't put them on the spot or make it seem like you're repeatedly going back to a question. Also, it shows you're listening, which is really necessary to the report building that you need to do to get a good interview.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

codyclarke posted:

I edit stuff like that (and too-long pauses, and umms/likes) out of my podcast in post.

This times a thousand. There are a lot of amateur podcasters that just dump a raw tape into Audacity and call it a day. When someone starts, they are probably looking at spending at least twice as long editing as it takes to record. That sucks so it makes you get better at interviewing.

Also, if everyone is on the same microphone, stop using the regular vocal cues that are a part of a regular conversation. Stuff like "yeah" and "uh-huh" just get in the way of what the other person is saying. Less an issue if everyone is on their own channel, but still something that should be avoided.

Naked Man Punch
Sep 13, 2008

They see me rollin';
they hatin'.
I'm going to chime in to also promote editing.

I'd be happy to go into my actual process, but I don't want to bog down this post or this thread, so I'll just add a couple thoughts:

- Editing does take time, yes. Building on Antifreeze Head's comment, it's longer to edit than record. For me, it's about a 3:1 ratio - three minutes of editing for every one minute on the show. And, yes, it can be annoying/headachy going over the same waveform multiple times to find the right splice points or watching a wave pass by, looking for an errant "um." But it does get a little easier with experience. For example, most "um" and "uh" look the same, but each person's is slightly different. Once you know what to look for in a recording, you can usually spot them coming up and cut them quickly.

- Editing has the benefit of getting to know your co-hosts and/or your own style much better. For example: If you do an interview show, your guest should be the focus. Listeners can hear you every episode, but the guest may be a one-shot deal. Editing can reveal if maybe you need to trim down your commentary during future interviews. Or maybe you need to get better about talking over a guest/co-host. Or maybe something else entirely.

- If you're doing solo stuff, like an episode opening, then record one or two alternate takes. You might not realize, for instance, that you slurred two words together and need to splice in another take ("but then" to replace what sounds like "button").

One thing I think is important to keep in mind is that every episode you release could be somebody's first episode. What impression do you want him/her to come away with?

Sorry if this is long, but I've been doing some thinking about this topic recently, with regards to friends and the sudden explosion of podcasting.

[Edited to fix grammatical issue.]

Naked Man Punch fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 4, 2015

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
If anyone's interested, just as a goon favor I'll plug any of your podcasts at the beginning of mine (Smug Film) for the next 5 episodes, one per each episode. And if you feel like returning the favor by plugging mine back, that's great, if not, that's fine too. So, first five goons with podcasts to PM me gets a free plug! Be sure to link me to your pod in your PM.

PizzaThief
Sep 22, 2006

Traveling through time AND space?
Hot dang, am I late to this thread.

I am a few episodes into running two separate podcasts. Due to a little extra time off of work thanks to a medical malady, I have been putting a lot of work into them.
Each has its own purpose.
I perform comedy and informative shows at conventions, and to help promote that, I run a cast with my show partner which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCeTmOp6yvn6P1xJuBgYIL6w?feed
The Geeks of the Universe podcast I run is a platform where we my theater buddy and I can talk about craft, art, and all things geeky and how they relate. Those (and my other videos) are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?sloppyscott182?feed

I would greatly appreciate any critiques or comments you goons may have.

Thello
Jan 14, 2007

Captain's Log...
I posted in this thread just over a year ago asking for some thoughts. It was a true storytelling podcast with an emphasis on shorter stories and high production values. Just wanted to say thanks to those guys for the encouragement / critiques. Both were useful in figuring this thing out. Since then the show won this thing!

It's been kicking ever since. I'm curious if anyone has a reliable way to figure out where the hell your traffic spikes are coming from. Specifically if a publication is linking to you. I'd had a lot since the award, but this month has inexplicably gone nuts in the UK. I'm sitting at #32 and counting on their top 100 iTunes chart and for the life of me I don't know why.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Wow. That's impressive. Have you been able to parlay that attention into any sort of cash flow?

Thello
Jan 14, 2007

Captain's Log...
Yeah, it's been going pretty well. I started a Patreon campaign. While the ~230 a month it's currently at doesn't pay the bills, the growth has been substantial enough the last few months that I'm feeling like it could. Building a fanbase takes time and the show's just over a year old, but it's getting there.

Lot of learning involved with Patreon, but I'm happy to help if anyone's curious what my mistakes were. The big one is not to tier it like a Kickstarter campaign. Since it's a monthly contribution as opposed to a lump sum, you need more backers at smaller amounts. I had insane $20 and $50 tiers before I threw the thing out and redid it.

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
I don't know if the podcast I'm on really fits with the scale of the thread; it seems like this is more for smaller podcasts or people starting podcasts up, while the one I do is pretty established.

In any case, I do a weekly terrible fanfiction-reading podcast with some people. I'm the Australian one. (:nws: and possibly :nms:) http://nerdyshow.com/fridaynightfanfiction/

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
Great going Thello!

frozentreasure posted:

I don't know if the podcast I'm on really fits with the scale of the thread; it seems like this is more for smaller podcasts or people starting podcasts up, while the one I do is pretty established.

In any case, I do a weekly terrible fanfiction-reading podcast with some people. I'm the Australian one. (:nws: and possibly :nms:) http://nerdyshow.com/fridaynightfanfiction/

Your stuff is good. Keep doing the stuff. People should listen to the stuff.

I am a big fan of the "genre" though and it's nice to have something that isn't horribly peaking and muffled on YouTube like most fanfiction reading stuff.

I'm trying to get back into podcasting by roping my coworkers into it, and it's been kind of fun so far though its brought a set of new challenges to it: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/category/podcasts/

It's about Japanese video games but also stuff like anime, manga, and all that kind of thing. I had looked for something similar at one point but didn't find anything to my tastes, though I probably missed something.

For starters we're using one condenser mic between us, which isn't ideal but it's probably the best I can afford. We have a couple of Sades headsets but the mic quality on those is... less than desirable. But, of course, being in an office in the centre of town with lovely windows means it picks up the noise of the road quite loudly. Luckily we should be moving to a quieter office some time soon (with better internet). I tired a whole heap of effects to try and reduce the noise but it just ended up creating a weird buzzy artefact instead which was much worse to listen to.

Currently all I really do besides content editing is correcting the DC offset (I don't know how to do this pre-recording, it's just not an issue in my home setup), and normalising it to -3db. Any easy tips on what to run on it to improve it?

Baby steps, though, I'm just glad to be doing it again.

e: My mic is a Behringer C-1 ran through a Behringer Eurorack(or something) 8-input. I kind of want to get a Blue Yeti at some point, but I'm not sure how great that's actually meant to be?

PoshAlligator fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Mar 17, 2015

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
If your room and mic settings are done well, the Yeti is really good for podcasting, though if you want to save a little bit of money and don't need the different condenser patterns, you can get a Samson C01U for a little cheaper. That's the mic I got, and while I get room noise when I podcast, when I take care to soundproof recording commentary for LPs it sounds much better. If you get one of those mics and it doesn't sound clear and rich as a baseline, the room is probably what you should be throwing money at before you just buy a more expensive mic.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Oh man, Friday Night Fanfiction is 100% up my alley. I have just started a similar podcast (albeit only focusing on Wrestling fanfiction) and it's nice to see what other similar podcasts are doing.

mancub
Aug 27, 2002

THE PLURAL OF YOU is my monthly podcast about people helping people. I am collecting interviews with leaders, researchers, activists, entrepreneurs, and ordinary folks who have chosen to help others in unique ways. The goal is to show that caring individuals still exist out there, and that their work deserves to be celebrated.

Episode 6 features Ian Acker, the founder of Fit To Recover. He is a resident of Salt Lake City and a former addict with three years of sobriety.

One of the goals Ian set for himself in recovery was to start a non-profit sober gym to help others like him. After years of training people in a park for free, he was able to open a 5,500 square-foot facility in January.

I admire Ian's story, and I am proud to share it with all of you. You can listen at http://pluralofyou.org/006

Other guests on The Plural of You have included Jimmy Chen, a CEO and software engineer that is redesigning public assistance services for smartphones, and Elizabeth Buehler, Salt Lake City's Homeless Services Coordinator.

You can help me boost the signal by subscribing via iTunes or RSS, clicking Like on Facebook, or following on Twitter. Anything will help! Let me know what you think, good or otherwise.

Thank you!

NBC Nightly Newt
May 11, 2013
I host a podcast called Terrible Tales Truthfully Told. It's (at least in theory) a podcast about a group of gently caress-ups and our lives with stories centered around a central theme.

We were derailed when I got my neck broke in a car accident (a lady broadsided me) and I couldn't edit or even sit for that matter. I'm more or less back in the saddle now and getting things back up to speed.

We lost a host but gained an always drunk Irishman a second girl and another guy.

https://directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/terribletalestruthfullttold

NBC Nightly Newt fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Mar 23, 2015

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
A listener of my podcast, RPPR Actual Play just noticed that the podcast feed on iTunes was shortened to 30 episodes. I use powerpress (the wordpress podcasting plugin) to manage the podcast and the feed setting is set to 500 episodes, so people can just download anything they want from the archive. If you look at the feed here, it goes all the way to the start of the podcast: http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/feed/

Has iTunes shortened feeds or what? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, is there a way to give listeners a way to download multiple episodes at once easily in their podcast software? I run campaigns of tabletop RPGs that run multiple sessions, so I don't want people to have to go to the website to download a bunch of episodes at once.

Edit:: seem to have figured it out - it looks like the feed in powerpress was http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/feed/ but it should have been http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/feed/podcast and I've changed the settings to reflect that. It's working in Beyondpod at least.

clockworkjoe fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Mar 27, 2015

Thello
Jan 14, 2007

Captain's Log...
It's worth noting that if your feed gets too large, it can bunk up some podcatchers. Haven't personally had it happen though.

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug
Trying podcasting again with CSY: Are you doing this to me? https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/csy-are-you-doing-this-to-me/id981298083?mt=2

Summaries and comments on CSI CYBER. This time, with editing! We've taken the advice provided in the thread and switched to Yeti Mikes, with a run time goal of 45 minutes or less.

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
I'm blatantly going to just copy and paste my post from Rapidly Going Deaf because I think it explains our show well.

I'm part of the Edinburgh Skeptics Society, dedicated to promoting rationalism, critical thinking, and reason both in Scotland and around the world. To do this more effectively I thought we needed a podcast, so I spent a few hundred pounds on gear and now we're up and running. We have guest speakers every month who do talks on a variety of subjects, and we also do a short interview strand where we ask our guest speakers some hopefully insightful questions about their work and their lives. Unfortunately they are on the same podcast feed and not separate shows for monetary/Libsyn setup reasons.

We've had some big names in the world of science talk for us in the past (if you're into skeptics at all you'll know a lot of the names, the usual crowd) and during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival we put on 20odd different talks, one per day, throughout the month of August which is a huge event for us and this year we're planning to hopefully podcast every single one of them.

We may also do a skeptical news round-up kinda show but it's early days yet so for now it's the talks + interviews. Hopefully you guys will find them interesting.

Our website is here: https://www.edinburghskeptics.co.uk - Manual podcast feed is here: http://edskeptics.libsyn.com/rss - iTunes link is https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/edinburgh-skeptics-presents.../id988018626

Hope you guys enjoy it, and I'll be downloading some podcasts from this thread because you guys do so much stuff that sounds really interesting. So many good ideas!

thehustler fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Apr 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

UnderDiscussion is now officially five years old!
If for some reason you want to listen to us tell gamer stories you can do so here.