Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I want it to be exactly as janky and schizophrenic as Warframe is.

It's only fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If DE is working directly on it, I'd say it has a fair shot!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cmooon move DE_Steve over to it.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Holy poo poo they removed the "hold to sprint" button. :siren:

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

:frogsiren: Orokin Catalyst Blueprint Alert is up for only another hour and 15 minutes :frogsiren:
:getin:

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
kohm isn't any fun any more.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nooooooooo :cry:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Goddammit, I just took my kohm out for a mission. I cant just wave it in the general direction of stuff I want dead anymore. :smith:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Boosting Odonata's move speed is nice, but it won't change the fact that its powers are extremely lackluster (and possibly broken if we're talking about skill 2).

I mean I'll get it because I have literally every single AW thing up to this point, but the Itzal is still better.

loving hell Prime Reach? Goddamnit. That's up there with intensify. I have to get it :(

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
I'm gonna laugh really hard if they put those two new ones on the next trader instead of prime streamline.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SSNeoman posted:

Boosting Odonata's move speed is nice, but it won't change the fact that its powers are extremely lackluster (and possibly broken if we're talking about skill 2).

I mean I'll get it because I have literally every single AW thing up to this point, but the Itzal is still better.

loving hell Prime Reach? Goddamnit. That's up there with intensify. I have to get it :(

You realize Reach is for melee range, not power range, right? Unless you're saying that Intensify is a useless mod, as well.

If they do what denzine says I will be very sad. At least it's not primed ammo drum, right?

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Feb 6, 2015

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
Isn't regular Reach only 3 ranks? If they follow the same bonus per rank and let you take it to 10 ranks, it would be what, 165% extra melee range?

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Wanna punch people from the other side of the room

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
I'm fine with a primed reach, I love to put reach on many of my melee weapons cause I'm a terrible person.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Feindfeuer posted:

I'm fine with a primed reach, I love to put reach on many of my melee weapons cause I'm a terrible person who breaks every single window I see.

ftfy

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

Of course I do, I'm just sad that there are so many windows that can't be broken. :smith:

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

Coldbird posted:

Isn't regular Reach only 3 ranks? If they follow the same bonus per rank and let you take it to 10 ranks, it would be what, 165% extra melee range?
It's unlikely to fix the visual aspect of reach either. You can hit enemies with melee without seeing you touch them, that is. If they can fix that, it'll be neat. Or if they back port Archwing melee into the main game, we'll all be laughing at the people that didn't get more copies of primed reach.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
The idea of having primed mods and then to reduce their avaibility to the point of absurdity will make people quit. I am not one of them, i have already 3000 reserve ducats. I just wanted to say it, limited availbility is not a good concept, it fucks over people with jobs and people with a filithy real life. Every single primed mod needs to be avaible at all times and if you have a hardon for punishing the unwashed masses we could always increase its price after the initial sale. Now everyone who does not have Primed continuity is hosed and has to pay real cash AND farm a million credits.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 6, 2015

Reacean
Nov 29, 2004

FunkyFlashman posted:

The idea of having primed mods and then to reduce their avaibility to the point of absurdity will make people quit. I am not one of them, i have already 3000 reserve ducats. I just wanted to say it, limited availbility is not a good concept, it fucks over people with jobs and people with a filithy real life. Every single primed mod needs to be avaible at all times and if you have a hardon for punishing the unwashed masses we could always increase its price after the initial sale. Now everyone who does not have Primed continuity is hosed and has to pay real cash AND farm a million credits. That makes me shake my head.

edit, i guess the same could be said about the prisma gorgon as example for the weapon spergs. I am a "i don't want an unfair game sperg" :P

There's no reason to think all of this stuff won't come back at some point or another. Like the elemental + status mods, there will probably be a time when they return, and the void trader recycles previous inventory into the rotation (if not flat out repeating a previous inventory).

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I bought that off some pubbie for fairly cheap fairly recently. There's always extras floating around and not having all the primed mods won't gently caress you over. They are really nice to have though.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Yea a real gamer who cares can still get his hand on the stuff but i am talking about doing good business and keeping pubbies happy so we have a healthy fresh population and lots of updates. I got primed continuity that way, first i had to farm one freaking million and then i had to pay plat. And If you need continuity that primed version is clearly superior. I am not even using it since i am credit starved and rather got my serration to 10pip 165% then have some extra percent on continuity. But if i want to be at ease i have to get everything and amass a mountain of ducats so these drat developers cant gently caress me over. That has happened too often :P

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Feb 6, 2015

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
buy platinum mr. moneybags

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

FunkyFlashman posted:

The idea of having primed mods and then to reduce their avaibility to the point of absurdity will make people quit. I am not one of them, i have already 3000 reserve ducats. I just wanted to say it, limited availbility is not a good concept, it fucks over people with jobs and people with a filithy real life. Every single primed mod needs to be avaible at all times and if you have a hardon for punishing the unwashed masses we could always increase its price after the initial sale. Now everyone who does not have Primed continuity is hosed and has to pay real cash AND farm a million credits.

But the game is easy even with not fully ranked standard mods, nobody is hosed for not having prime mods, people are only hosed because they don't have any viable mods at the beginning... but they don't need prime mods to fix that, they just need regular ones, a lot of them. Also they will probably come back to the trader at one point, it's not like they will pump out a constant supply of new, unique mods for that guy. So they will always be rare, but everyone will have a chance to pick one up eventually. In the meantime, people who farmed void towers can make some plat by selling them and guys who missed out can pick one up for either real cash, or by trading enough plat by selling lesser mods/parts.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
I'm pretty pleased with my luck yesterday. I had spent all my starter plat already on slots but had an Oberon coming out of the oven yesterday without an empty warframe slot. I told myself I would spend some money on platinum either way yesterday but I'd log in first to see if I get any discount. Log in and boom, 75% off platinum. Time to buy more weapon slots!

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
I for one am completely devastated that I missed Prime Fast Hands.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
So I see the void trader is coming this weekend and according to deathsnacks it will be on Pluto. So I guess I need to unlock Pluto so I can sell off some prime parts this weekend and maybe pick up one of the cheap items?

Or can folks taxi me in?

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Wexia posted:

So I see the void trader is coming this weekend and according to deathsnacks it will be on Pluto. So I guess I need to unlock Pluto so I can sell off some prime parts this weekend and maybe pick up one of the cheap items?

Or can folks taxi me in?

You need to be mastery rank 8 to access the relay on Pluto, so getting taxi'd might not be enough.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Naturally Selected posted:

You realize Reach is for melee range, not power range, right? Unless you're saying that Intensify is a useless mod, as well.

I did not! Nevermind all is good then!

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Lord Wexia posted:

Or can folks taxi me in?

Turns out he's on Mercury.

Inventory is Reach, Pistol Mutation, a Prisma Veritux (the archwing sword), and a sigil.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Male Man posted:

Turns out he's on Mercury.

Inventory is Reach, Pistol Mutation, a Prisma Veritux (the archwing sword), and a sigil.

And another round of offerings nobody gives a poo poo about.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

I bought Primed Reach, because like already mentioend i'm a window shattering idiot, and than the trader left. At least I got the message and the shop window closed. :stare:

jagadaishio
Jun 25, 2013

I don't care if it's ethical; I want a Mammoth Steak.
Primed Reach its a must-have for me, because I love hitting entire rooms/hallways with whips and polearms. It may not be actually-good, but I need it. Good thing I have plenty of duck-cats burning a hole in my Space Wallet.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Wait, trader left? Wat. Can't get to a machine to check, but please don't say anything confusing like that unless you mean it

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless

necrobobsledder posted:

It's unlikely to fix the visual aspect of reach either. You can hit enemies with melee without seeing you touch them, that is. If they can fix that, it'll be neat. Or if they back port Archwing melee into the main game, we'll all be laughing at the people that didn't get more copies of primed reach.

The Archwing melee range mod isn't actually that useful. It doesn't increase dash range, just physical swing range itself, which isn't super useful when your can semi-teleport around between mobs that will almost always be too spread out to engage with a multi target melee weapon anyway.

I would love for them to back port in Archwing melee to the main game, though. I was thinking of sending in an idea submission of trying the concept by making channeled dagger attacks auto teleport you behind targeted mobs if they haven't detected you.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

necrobobsledder posted:

Wait, trader left? Wat. Can't get to a machine to check, but please don't say anything confusing like that unless you mean it

He's still there, the network is just bugging out under load.

edit: And just after I posted he actually left for repairs. He'll be back.

Male Man fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 6, 2015

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

jagadaishio posted:

Primed Reach its a must-have for me, because I love hitting entire rooms/hallways with whips and polearms. It may not be actually-good, but I need it. Good thing I have plenty of duck-cats burning a hole in my Space Wallet.

That's what guns do without extra range mods.

Fayk
Aug 2, 2006

Sorry, my brain doesn't work so good...
I'm at work, so can't really check or anything, but two questions:

How many ducats are the items, and any sense of what the trade channel prices are stabilizing around?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
50 for the sigil, 500 for the weapon and like 400 or so for the mods. They are terrible though and with good primed mods barely moving at all I doubt those will be worth much.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

550 for the weapon, 300 for the mods.

The weapon may not be tradeable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"

Lord Wexia posted:

I'm pretty pleased with my luck yesterday. I had spent all my starter plat already on slots but had an Oberon coming out of the oven yesterday without an empty warframe slot. I told myself I would spend some money on platinum either way yesterday but I'd log in first to see if I get any discount. Log in and boom, 75% off platinum. Time to buy more weapon slots!

I'm interested in what region you're located in. Are you in the US/Canada?

Edit:

I want to earn some prime parts to sell for ducats. I have about 20 tower keys to burn through. Not sure if anyone is interested in mindlessly running void stuff with me tonight, but let's earn us some ducats! Also, newbies welcome.

Dahbadu fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Feb 6, 2015