Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

beato posted:

The collar... that's someone's fursona xenosona isn't it? :stonk:

http://alviria-the-xenomorph.tumblr.com/

[€dit]This is now my favourite top of the page

[€dit2] warning, naked xenomorphs in the link

Zzulu has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Feb 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

You should probably tag that :nws: or :nms:those are not exactly the best pictures for anyone to see.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

Aren't all xenomorphs naked?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

veedubfreak posted:

Aren't all xenomorphs naked?

Yes, but we usually don't see their vaginas...

I mean where the vaginas are on human women. Not the random dicks and vaginas that giger works into all of his art. Also, there is a xenomorph loving a cat fursona on there. (The xenomorph blowjob pictures made me laugh though.)

I honestly haven't watched the alien films for a long time though, so might have missed or forgotten the queen's vagina flash.
\/\/\/\\

Bored has a new favorite as of 17:46 on Feb 6, 2015

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Bored posted:

I take it you didn't watch Aliens?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Somehow the made xenomorphs even more terrifying

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bored posted:

But... it has an ovipositor, not a...

I DEMAND my fictional aliens be anatomically correct, drat it!

Moacher
Oct 10, 2007

In a few moments my neighbor is going to exit this building's ground floor, out onto the sidewalk. According to my math, from this height, I can kill him by pissing on him.
Could someone help me find that one picture where it's a old special education class photo and I think it's black and white and each kid is captioned with a nickname and funny description? I can't seem to remember enough specifics to track it down with google...

VVVVVV That's exactly the one I was looking for. "Radical Larry" is the one I was dying trying to remember. Thanks! VVVVVV

Moacher has a new favorite as of 18:03 on Feb 6, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There are an awful lot of those.

But this one has a special place in my heart

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Zzulu posted:

That really isn't all that much different from Geiger's original drawings.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Thought for sure you were asking for this one:

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This is the first picture I ever saved off the internet. It'll always have a special place in my heart.

Moacher
Oct 10, 2007

In a few moments my neighbor is going to exit this building's ground floor, out onto the sidewalk. According to my math, from this height, I can kill him by pissing on him.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I think maybe I was asking for this one too... because "_____ Pete" was one of the terms I searched for. I tried "Shifty Pete", "Crazy Pete".... I guess I must have conflated them in my head. So thanks!

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.

Data Graham posted:

Did.. did Hordor come before Hodor?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

This is the first picture I ever saved off the internet. It'll always have a special place in my heart.

It's weird how stupid Internet pictures stick with you like that. Somewhere in the house is an ancient CD-R with all of my favorites from long ago on it. Supertards.jpg certainly makes an appearance, as well as front-runner for "Photo Most Likely to be Deleted by a Girlfriend," wine.jpg. And, of course, that big dude wearing a helmet leaning in to take a bite of an enormous hamburger. I always loving laugh when I see this thing:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

flosofl posted:

But... it has an ovipositor, not a...

I DEMAND my fictional aliens be anatomically correct, drat it!

Well really, if you consider the xenomorph life cycle, the closest analogue to a vagina for them would be the human mouth.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Greybone posted:

Did.. did Hordor come before Hodor?

I don't think so. That picture with that caption's been floating around a while, but I don't think it's 20 years old.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I think the Snout is one of my adult students now. :stare:

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It's weird how stupid Internet pictures stick with you like that. Somewhere in the house is an ancient CD-R with all of my favorites from long ago on it. Supertards.jpg certainly makes an appearance, as well as front-runner for "Photo Most Likely to be Deleted by a Girlfriend," wine.jpg. And, of course, that big dude wearing a helmet leaning in to take a bite of an enormous hamburger. I always loving laugh when I see this thing:

Maybe my memory is retconning, but I swear that helmet's shopped in, because I can't ever remember seeing that photo with him wearing it...

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I have no idea what wine.jpg is and google just turned up pictures of wine glasses. That's a little more vague than calm.jpg. mind sharing?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

The helmet is a late addition, but this is the real winning version

Also, seconding - wine.jpg?

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
How about this gem:

http://funkatron.com/bert/bert.htm

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Data Graham posted:

This one is ALMOST really lame but Radical Larry totally makes up for the rest.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

theflyingorc posted:

This one is ALMOST really lame but Radical Larry totally makes up for the rest.

there's a few more of them. There was another version of supertards that's completely different. I don't have it though.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nastyman posted:

I think it's Sigourney Weaver

It's actually Liz Lemon.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Len posted:

I have no idea what wine.jpg is and google just turned up pictures of wine glasses. That's a little more vague than calm.jpg. mind sharing?

It's a (afaik) circa-2000 candid photo of a fit, topless gal in the middle of a laugh, holding a wineglass. It was passed around like crazy back then. When it popped up in a thread here, someone said "her tits look like they're sculpted from marble" and in one of my favorite posts loving ever, another guy says "then let my dick be a chisel." I'd link the drat thing but google can't find it and the disc is in the attic and :effort:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

The dog on his helmet is also hungry.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Well really, if you consider the xenomorph life cycle, the closest analogue to a vagina for them would be the human mouth.

It's the same with people.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

To this day I still don't know if happcat is real or animatronic. It reminds me of the fake cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. And tbh, I don't want to know because it would ruin it.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
It's refreshing to see those oldies again.

Check it, I found this one lol

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Frostwerks posted:

It's actually Liz Lemon.

No, it';s David Mitchell

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

And that of course, got us this:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It's a (afaik) circa-2000 candid photo of a fit, topless gal in the middle of a laugh, holding a wineglass. It was passed around like crazy back then. When it popped up in a thread here, someone said "her tits look like they're sculpted from marble" and in one of my favorite posts loving ever, another guy says "then let my dick be a chisel." I'd link the drat thing but google can't find it and the disc is in the attic and :effort:

And here I thought you were talking about bottleguy. Figured it was his equivalent of hello.jpg

Bottleguy's kind of a weird story. Came up around the same time as goatse and tubgirl, but never got the same following.

If that is not enough context for you to figure out what kind of image that is, feel free to look it up!

volcultsmer
Dec 18, 2004
I ated the purple berries

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

That was ludicrously easy to google. Also, your description was great as I immediately knew what you were talking about.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/2fbqHfP.jpg:nws:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

mng posted:

It's refreshing to see those oldies again.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

That cat is dead :(

So is this one :( :( :(

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

volcultsmer posted:

That was ludicrously easy to google. Also, your description was great as I immediately knew what you were talking about.

It's like coming home again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

volcultsmer posted:

She's also dead now

• Locked thread