Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Picking Draven into Leona seems pretty loving ballsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Yukari posted:

Is Reksai already nerfed on this patch? Not sure why you would pick Lee Sin over her.

She is, Lee is still a dumb pick. I guess Kikis wants to kill Airwaks in his own jungle repeatedly?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I miss when UoL bust out pocket picks. This is a generic LCS lineup that could be played by basically any team. Blah.

edit: Didn't Freeze pick Draven before and he was totally ineffectual? Someone did, I feel like it was him.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
C'mon YoungBuck, let's see that first blood :hellyeah:

e: so close!!! :ohdear:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

I miss when UoL bust out pocket picks. This is a generic LCS lineup that could be played by basically any team. Blah.

edit: Didn't Freeze pick Draven before and he was totally ineffectual? Someone did, I feel like it was him.

Freeze is very famous for his Draven play (and recently Kalista). He prefers those to almost anything else so he is unique in that (like old pro players) he has a strong preferred signature champions; but he rarely focuses on meta picks and it makes his team much easier to predict in drafts.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So many fuckups from UoL, they should have two kills at this point at the least.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
UoL just blew two flashes on a Draven who made no attempt at dodging anything, they just missed entirely.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:laffo: at Vizicsacsi and Hylissang both flashing and Freeze just casually walking away.

rabidsquid posted:

He went 1-1-11.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Kikis looks thoroughly unimpressive on this Lee.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
holy poo poo play yakity sax there are so many skillshots being missed this game

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Aumanor posted:

Kikis looks thoroughly unimpressive on this Lee.

I'm going to keep arguing that Lee Sin has been nerfed enoguh that he is no longer a good competitive jungler until I see evidence otherwise.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

Freeze is very famous for his Draven play (and recently Kalista). He prefers those to almost anything else so he is unique in that (like old pro players) he has a strong preferred signature champions; but he rarely focuses on meta picks and it makes his team much easier to predict in drafts.

It sucks for the team but it's nice to see off meta stuff so I think it's kind of cool. At least his signature champ isn't Corki.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
UoL HYPE

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

ALL IN ON THAT LEONA BOYS

Astrognome
Jun 2, 2011
Pro level Youngbuck teleport right there.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Leona solar flare gives no fucks about the Braum shield hahaha

theshim
May 1, 2012

That was a ballsy push, 3 towers clean. I love it.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
No, it would have been a good solar flare if he'd used it 5 seconds earlier to stop Cass and Draven from melting half of his team.

Edit: I seriously don't know what Hylissang was thinking as he just stood there watching Soren advance on his team while he did nothing.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Draven went back and upgraded Brutalizer into Yoomus & outright bought a LW

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So many fuckups from UoL, it HURTS to watch.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
CW has had 3 or 4 people come out of those last two teamfights with around 100 hp.

theshim
May 1, 2012

So they answer an ace with an ace and two inhibs. I love UoL.

hwordhan
Sep 27, 2012

Ask me about the taste of a video game character's breast milk!

Crazy Larry posted:

CW has had 3 or 4 people come out of those last two teamfights with around 100 hp.

Not this time. :haw:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
thi game sucks

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

exethan posted:

thi game sucks

On the plus side I've cleared out my work inbox over the course of the last two matches.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

exethan posted:

thi game sucks

It's been kind of sloppy but at least it's pretty bloodthirsty.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
UoL are just sad rn.

I really like Vizicsacsi's play though, so aggressive and a lot of the time pretty effective. PoE is not looking at all like the player who out-laned Bjergsen, and these teamfights are kind of a disaster...

(Don't like the Leona pick though...)

(Or how they keep losing teamfights)

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

exethan posted:

thi game sucks

1000+AP cassiopeia and Draven say otherwise.

Astrognome
Jun 2, 2011
OH poo poo

Fun ending there

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
"They outlive... they outlast"

Outlasted me patience for sure...

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Great ending imo. UoL earned that loss.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

What the gently caress I went for a drink and then forgot abotu the game, last time I was watching UOL were rushing.

WTF happened

theshim
May 1, 2012

Ugh. They got two inhibs and couldn't do a thing with that. That was bad.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

PoE looked like he missed every skillshot all the time today.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I think this was the hardest throw this split. CW did literally nothing to deserve this win. Personally, I blame PoE for going on a solo pushing adventure bot during that third dragon, and Kikis for pretty much everything he did this game.

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

Payday for whoever picked Freeze on their fantasy team.

0 people did that.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Really the only thing UoL needed to do to win was just wait in a bush instead of so aggressively trying to take Baron when they had two inhibs and they should've won.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
How do you beat the undefeated Fnatic and then lose to CW the next day? A shameful display.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Ok so this is what I've been waiting for while trying to avoid watching too much of the garbage dump that is the bottom half of EU LCS. Maybe we could get the first enjoyable game of the day???

For what's good, I think the EU LCS production crew is doing a better job with their thing than the guys at NA. The weekly guest analyst routine has worked really well so far, Sjokz is a great host, and EU has much better player interviews when NA post-games are usually quick chats at the side of the stage.

Also I can't help but feel a bit good for how CW are obviously so happy to win, they seem to have a good attitude if not much else :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
so are you boys ready for the one good game of the week

• Locked thread