Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour
I'm going in for hip surgery in a couple of hours and am pretty nervous. Requesting pics of malamutes that I can smile at post-op. Thanks!

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

The worst guitar

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't think you can dig your way to freedom cat.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"Oh for gently caress's sake, I have to get out before he dresses me in ANOTHER stupid outfit."

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

dupersaurus posted:

The worst guitar

Might sound a bit ruff, but you can still play with it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Kwyndig posted:

I don't think you can dig your way to freedom cat.

Untrue

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"Don't worry chums, I'll get us out of this!"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Koivunen posted:

I'm going in for hip surgery in a couple of hours and am pretty nervous. Requesting pics of malamutes that I can smile at post-op. Thanks!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Oh my god, he fills the WHOLE SINK :3:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here's the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtJiPvDXpYw

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
This was posted in the schoodenfoode thread but belongs here too. I love the fact he looks every which way but down before remembering gravity.

Ruzihm posted:

More :3:denfreude: An astronaut explaining docking procedure forgets about gravity for a moment.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Koivunen posted:

I met a really fluffy husky at the pub tonight (indistinguishable from a malamute) and his hilariously grumpy sister and I took some photos of them just for you because I'm nice as h*ck like that

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Somewhere there's a bush with a shitload of birds in there...

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I am constantly tempted to adopt a billion budgies and this doesn't help :kimchi:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Mocking Bird posted:

I am constantly tempted to adopt a billion budgies and this doesn't help :kimchi:

Don't stop at one billion, get ONE BUDGIELLION

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Android came up with the cutest commercial I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnVuqfXohxc

I dunno why but I love that singer's voice :3: such a great commercial, wish people could get along with each other as well as some animal species do

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

IslamoNazi posted:

I hate myself for not saying that in the first place.

Here, have a puppy reward:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

:3:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

What you don't get from this image is the incredible amount of shrieking and chirping. Especially if they're happy. Or angry. Or hungry. Or bored.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

Ozz81 posted:

I dunno why but I love that singer's voice :3: such a great commercial, wish people could get along with each other as well as some animal species do

I take it you've never seen the Disney "Robin Hood"?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Ozz81 posted:

Even better, that's Roger Miller, you can listen to him all day and all night if you like.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

TheMaestroso posted:

I have, actually have it on DVD! I wondered why that voice sounded so familiar, it's been literally over a decade since I watched that movie last. I'll have to break it out one of these days :) such great memories, I remember watching all these old Disney cartoons as a little kid (Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood especially) with my late grandparents, and they'd always get me coloring books and puzzles based on the stuff. Man I miss those days...

E: oh man, almost forgot about Whistle Stop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJog7PfkNRY

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Feb 7, 2015

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Dick Trauma posted:

What you don't get from this image is the incredible amount of shrieking and chirping. Especially if they're happy. Or angry. Or hungry. Or bored.

My grandma had an aviary full of budgies when I was a kid. The shrieking. The SHRIEKING

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

dupersaurus posted:

The worst guitar

Appalachian fiddlehound

TheMaestroso posted:

Holy poo poo, I haven't seen that movie in twenty years but his voice still made me all nostalgic even though I wasn't sure why. Memory is a funny thing.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

HopperUK posted:

Even better, that's Roger Miller, you can listen to him all day and all night if you like.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, you can indeed, although even today you can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

IslamoNazi posted:

If you have the right boxes and an equal number of male and female, you'll end up with 2 BUDGIELLION

They're seriously into group sex

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I met a really fluffy husky at the pub tonight (indistinguishable from a malamute) and his hilariously grumpy sister and I took some photos of them just for you because I'm nice as h*ck like that

That is a seriously kind thing to do, thank you so much! Made me smile. They look like some very good dogges.

Thanks also for the other Puppy pics. I was still somewhat drugged when I saw them and was giggling. Now that I've got my own big fluffy Mal next to me in bed I am feeling a lot better. Sore, but good.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Chris Pratt makes good on his superbowl bet with Chris Evans and visits a cancer charity in his Starlord costume:

More photos

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Otter Vision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWimwkXnqw

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Samovar posted:

Holy crap; I've seen that kind of physical dichotomy in cats - at least with colouring; but I've not seen it convey physical characteristics like that; I'd really like to get a chance to analyse the genetics of it.

Genetic chimerism between two zygotes, each of which would have more closely resembled one or the other parent rather than a middle ground?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

More prickly hippos

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Wise leaving out the decidedly less-cute third panel.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Breetai posted:

Genetic chimerism between two zygotes, each of which would have more closely resembled one or the other parent rather than a middle ground?

Ayuh; but it's mostly heterochromatism you see with that; not completely altered physical structures as well.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Wise leaving out the decidedly less-cute third panel.

They're all cute. :colbert:

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGqtH5YWBMM

Turns out they'll just give an MBE to whoever

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

hiddenriverninja posted:

Can you link me to the thread that spawned this? Those comics were pretty fun.

Here's the sad thread that started it all.

Here's the first comic with Sammy the bad cat.

Here's the first comic with Sammy the rad cat.

Here's where the news hit in the original thread.

All it cost was $10 to buy someone archives. :radcat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Samovar posted:

Ayuh; but it's mostly heterochromatism you see with that; not completely altered physical structures as well.

I think it's just a hilarious coincidence, where both ears are the same, one's just floppy (in the manner a lab has), and it happens to be the one on the side of it's dark eye. I would never tire of looking at that dog, though.

• Locked thread