Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The hearty depression era meal of a single raw tomato and a pile of salt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

1926 wasn't depression era. And there are people crazy enough to eat tomatoes by themselves- my father's one of them.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Kavak posted:

1926 wasn't depression era. And there are people crazy enough to eat tomatoes by themselves- my father's one of them.

Fresh tomatoes out of the garden? Hell, I eat them like apples when I'm outside. Even better, slice, sprinkle with some garlic salt, and add about a teaspoon of Parmesan. Excruciatingly awsome.

Looking for blunt force trauma to the head? Try Non Sequitur!

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

9 Chickweed Lane 2/7/2004

You divorced him over a Playboy centerfold? Let she who is without sin... Show us your browser history, Juliette.

Zits

Dude, you can work it in. I did. A lot.

Kevin & Kell

I don't know why I care, but how is that raccoon's tail doing that? Is there a little "tail-hole"?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

ZeeToo posted:

Pros & Cons[/b]

This is actually a pretty good summary of modern art.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Intelligent Life

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Bleeker takes child-care tips from Lynn Johnston, I see.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Mother Goose & Grimm

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

Classic Prince Valiant

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Amazingly funnier, thank you.

Cul-de-sac is chunkless

Heathcliff does anyone else get Kate Bush singing Wuthering Heights stuck in their head every time they hear the word Heathcliff?

Well you will now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Calling it now, he's got Devil hidden in that utility shed and he's sneaking him food. The women will see this and swoon even harder.

Midnight Moth posted:

Safe Havens

Holbrook just kinda makes gently caress-all sense today.

There are people called Mechies who fetishise inanimate technology rather than cartoon animals. I'm sorry you had to learn something new today.

Continuing from Heathcliff, here's more Fuzzy Footwear Comix.

Pooch Café

Carmen seems awfully calm. Logically, she should be finding out that Chazz lost his office job right now, seeing as this is the first time he's ever come home in a UPS uniform.

Ballard Street

Looks like somebody just volunteered to take the sock drawer's place.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Bloom County

Calvin And Hobbes

Ripley's

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Aren't baby walkers fairly dangerous, in addition to possibly having adverse effects on normal walking development? Seems like a reasonable ban, Ripley's, not sue why you're so surprised.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Reply All

Pearls Before Swine

Pros & Cons

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Zits

Dude, you can work it in. I did. A lot.

Does anybody even go to upper education for four years or less these days besides philosophy majors?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

ZeeToo posted:

Pros & Cons

Showing my age, here.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Does anybody even go to upper education for four years or less these days besides philosophy majors?

It's totally doable with a lot of AP credits. Without might be a trickier proposition; there's a bit of a bad trend towards expanding the number of common requirements to keep students around longer.

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!
The last of Dumbunnies (it's kind of dumb.) (2/7-8/28)

Now, back to the best.

Fritzi Ritz (August 8-12, 1924)

Banana Oil!! (August 1-12, 1924)

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Irish Joe posted:

Showing my age, here.

Everything that I need to know about Ireland came from reading "Angela's Ashes".

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Unholy Ghost posted:

i did

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Sure, if you like pathetic whiny little mama's boys who look vaguely like Kirk Cameron.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Don't do it, Tiffany; at this rate he's either going to make you dress up like his mother or Mr. Gray.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Julet Esqu posted:

Sure, if you like pathetic whiny little mama's boys who look vaguely like Kirk Cameron.

Time for Tiffany to get shat on since she just can't compare to Dear Mom. Also Rosa, AKA Hispanic Secondary Mom.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

9 Chickweed Lane 2/7/2004

You divorced him over a Playboy centerfold? Let she who is without sin... Show us your browser history, Juliette.

G o o g l e
[ tarza|                                         ]
|  tarzan                                        |
|  tarzan hot                                    |
|  tarzan hands                                  |
|  tarzan with glasses                           |
|  tarzan with glasses and sweater and hands     |
|  tarzan leopard-print tarzan hands nerd hands  |

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Julet Esqu posted:

I really hope that Gunther and Tiffany become a new Evil Couple.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set doesn't think much of law enforcement.

Working Daze makes a sportsball joke!

For the love of gently caress, Zakour, learn when to stop telling the loving joke!

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

. o O ( And then I can jam a dagger in the old boy's back, say it was murder, and inherit his room. The Silver Widow strikes again! Mwahahaha! )

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.

Julet Esqu posted:

It looked like Gunther was spitting out saliva droplets in the last panel but I guess that's just an image artifact.

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.

The Unholy Ghost posted:

It's possible if you do summer classes or AP/CLEP out of a lot of gen ed courses.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

RandomFerret posted:

Calling it now, he's got Devil hidden in that utility shed and he's sneaking him food. The women will see this and swoon even harder.

I'm pretty sure he's just keeping Devil in the open, and they're allowing that for some reason.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Midnight Moth posted:

It's possible if you do summer classes or AP/CLEP out of a lot of gen ed courses.
I had a friend who graduated with two degrees (math and statistics, so lots of overlap) in three years. Granted, that was a decade ago, but still.

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
I had a friend graduate in three years back in 2010 but then again it was a psychology degree.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Pogo: Beauregard never got to upper education. On days like this, he's lucky to get out of bed. (February 9, 1957)

Peanuts: Year Two: Charlie Brown had his bell rung too many times like this one (especially on the pitcher's mound) one and the resultant mental fog made sure he never found his major. Lucy, on the other hand, found her calling early in life, but bent her interest in psychology to questionable ends as an adviser to Karl Rove. Legend on the Hill has it that she pioneered the push poll. (March 27-29, 1952)

Super-Fun-Pak Comix

Dinkle proves that some talents just can't be taught. Not in a classroom, anyway.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

:stonklol:

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Don't forget us dropouts!

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
Dustin

Nice Rocko's Modern Life shirt.

Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog

Why aren't you terrorizing the neighborhood?

On the Fastrack

Well part of the problem is you're going over it in binary.

Slylock Fox

Tell them that all the treasure is cursed but luckily you took a class in exorcism so it's best if they hand it all over to you.

Heaven's Love Thrift Shop

Wow! Now this is the kind of worship I can get behind!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I guess those are supposed to be pimples or warts or something but I can't help but see them as his eyes making him some sort of skull person.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Judge Parker

9 Chickweed Lane

Pibgorn

I'm guessing that Brooke had the 3-alarm chili for lunch before he drew this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Mother Goose & Grimm

Foob

Compu-Toon