Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

That was a great episode, you can definitely feel the speed with which they are wrapping things up though.

About the only flaw with the episode was Dianes absence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Now that I think about it, the return of Zorp would absolutely be the best possible ending for the show

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Hadn't even thought about Zorp, and now I really hope that's the ending. Dang it.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Quandary posted:

Now that I think about it, the return of Zorp would absolutely be the best possible ending for the show

I still kind of wish that this whole final season had taken place in a post-Zorp apocalypse, but I'll still hold out hope for him to arrive in the finale.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

And Zorp is played by none other than Bill Murray

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Senor Tron posted:

That was a great episode, you can definitely feel the speed with which they are wrapping things up though.

About the only flaw with the episode was Dianes absence.

I was actually looking for her (or acknowledgement of her existence) and noticed they did actually seat a blonde next to Ron at the wedding, it's just hard to notice because she's in like one shot.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer

Quandary posted:

:allears:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The Hoosiers are a basketball team, for Indiana University.

The Hoosiers are every sports team for Indiana University.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Glad to see there's lots of other posters who don't think Tom is funny. That "Treat yo'self" thing was annoying despite having a good joke about a guy ordering his own fish.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Tom's only funny when he isn't being rewarded for his lovely behavior.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
In case you're having a bad day, this should help clear that up.

Chris Pratt dressed as Starlord singing The Pit? If you don't like this you have no soul. :3:

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.

Annakie posted:

In case you're having a bad day, this should help clear that up.

Chris Pratt dressed as Starlord singing The Pit? If you don't like this you have no soul. :3:

So great. Love the follow through on the bet anyway, but that's just gravy.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
We're getting dangerously close to the end of the series without a Greg Pikitis callback :colbert:

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Macaluso posted:

We're getting dangerously close to the end of the series without a Greg Pikitis callback :colbert:

He was just in it last season! And "The Pikitis Incident" was one of the items on Leslie's giant, elaborate timeline in "Leslie & Ron", when she was trying to figure out why Ron was mad at her.

Greg Pikitis is one of my favourite episodes, and the one that made me fall in love with the series, but I'll be okay if he doesn't show up again this season.

Now, Orin on the other hand... I hope he shows up. And I hope he's now normal, and married with a kid.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

thexerox123 posted:

Now, Orin on the other hand... I hope he shows up. And I hope he's now normal, and married with a kid.

Didn't he get a call-out in "Leslie & Ron" too?

EDIT: In the context of the hiring party for April, I thought.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 8, 2015

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Didn't he get a call-out in "Leslie & Ron" too?

EDIT: In the context of the hiring party for April, I thought.

"Aren't you supposed to be a sheep?"
"No.... you are"

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

thexerox123 posted:

He was just in it last season! And "The Pikitis Incident" was one of the items on Leslie's giant, elaborate timeline in "Leslie & Ron", when she was trying to figure out why Ron was mad at her.

Greg Pikitis is one of my favourite episodes, and the one that made me fall in love with the series, but I'll be okay if he doesn't show up again this season.

Need Michael Cera play the grown up Greg Pikitis.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

"Aren't you supposed to be a sheep?"
"No.... you are"

We haven't seen Orin in a while, have we?

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!
During the episode where we go into Leslie and Ron's beef ("Leslie and Ron"?), there's a series of clips from over the last three years that features a party thrown for April. Orin is in the background of that shot. But I think that's it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
New eps!
Ms. Ludgate-Dwyer Goes to Washington
April joins Leslie on a business trip to Washington, where she has a tough time trying to figure out what lies in store for her future; Andy searches all over Pawnee for a job April will enjoy.
Pie-Mary
Leslie and Ben become embroiled in controversy after they participate in a long standing Pawnee tradition; Ron and April take part in a scavenger hunt; Donna and Garry reminisce on old times.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I hope they resolve this April is unhappy with her lot in life story in one of those episodes. Something about it just isn't working for me.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I miss Anne. I miss her crushing lack of self-confidence, and literally walking back everything that comes out of her mouth out of sheer humiliation.

It was kind of a nice contrast to the other characters, who shout out things without a second thought. Anne was more like... well, me.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Please change the thread title to "Welcome to the Terrordome".

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Assassins? Hitmen? Doctors, you guys are doctors?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

WHAT there's a Swanson clan!?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
A brother(s)?!

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Ugh, the mayor of Detroit did a State of the City address, which ended at 8. Then then had 5 minutes of commercials, then suddenly a cut oto the episode with April saying "aaa! Also I got a middle seat."

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Which of those brothers shot Ron's toe with the nail gun?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hahaha the accounting firm keeps getting more successful

Oh poo poo its Gilibrand!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

THE ACCOUNTANTS!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hahahah it's the people Ben gave Cones of Dunshire to :allears:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Polynesian Folk Music

e; I want to major in Halloween Studies.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Does that... compound your interest?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Why don't you accept this...MATH TROPHY

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Signed photograph of a puppet named Aff (sic)

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Madaline Albright!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

PotatoJudge posted:

Madaline Albright!

"You were so wrapped up in your story that you ate my waffle."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ahahahaha Jesus Christ, Andy! :magical:

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Ahahahaha Jesus Christ, Andy! :magical:

To be fair that's totally something April would do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Her expression when Leslie said she was sending another one was just the perfect split second shot.

• Locked thread