Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

that's right buddy, you sure "owned" me. why don't you out that 16th beer down and get some rest? might calm you down a bit.

It's hilarious that you followed me to this thread to talk about something that doesn't concern you in any way. You're so mad at how I've owned you constantly. You can't keep from lashing out at me.

(btw, he's mad at me saying that his marriage sucks after he posted about lying to his wife)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

fits my needs posted:

its dumb to defend regional honor. everywhere's poo poo in one way or another.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's hilarious that you followed me to this thread to talk about something that doesn't concern you in any way. You're so mad at how I've owned you constantly. You can't keep from lashing out at me.

(btw, he's mad at me saying that his marriage sucks after he posted about lying to his wife)

yep, you're so right once again tori! you nailed it. why don't you quit drinking for the night and get some rest, it's like 3 am your time, you're acting out a bit.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Citizen Tayne posted:

You have never sent me your resume and you don't know my name or where I live or work IRL.

ya i did

Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

yep, you're so right once again tori! you nailed it. why don't you quit drinking for the night and get some rest, it's like 3 am your time, you're acting out a bit.

You're so mad that I called you out for lying to your wife about how much money you had, that you're following me to other posts to post poo poo like this.

You literally led your wife to believe that you could afford property in the Bay with your dead mom's money, and now you're here posting this at me.

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Beast of Bourbon posted:

uh oh, looks like tori got into the booze stash again, he's drunk rage posting

I disagree with tori a lot but he's honestly being pretty sensible right now

a good thing I remember someone saying is that on the west coast someone will ask you how your startup is going. on the east coast they'll ask you how your family is. they're basically two completely different countries (really three because the southern half of the east coast is not like the north) and the whole company behavior thing is simply a company to company thing.

I'm phone posting right now so it's hard to fully flesh out but basically if you like the west coast, stay out there. if you like the northeast, stay here. just don't cry that different parts of the country are, shockingly enough, different.

Apr 7, 2003

Necc0 posted:

ya i did

No, you didn't.

You did, however, post a joke in FYAD about Damiya committing suicide. That wasn't cool at all. IIRC you got probated and never posted in FYAD again.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Citizen Tayne posted:

You're so mad that I called you out for lying to your wife about how much money you had, that you're following me to other posts to post poo poo like this.

You literally led your wife to believe that you could afford property in the Bay with your dead mom's money, and now you're here posting this at me.

lmao

tori this is out of line and quite a bit personal. I'm not sure why you're acting like this.

I really think you should stop drinking and go to bed before you say something you don't really mean!

Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

tori this is out of line and quite a bit personal. I'm not sure why you're acting like this.

I really think you should stop drinking and go to bed before you say something you don't really mean!

lmao, you are the epitome of San Francisco culture.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Citizen Tayne posted:

lmao, you are the epitome of San Francisco culture.

ok man, have a good night and I hope you get some rest! last time you were posting like this you ended up apologizing to everyone so I'm just trying to save you some grief.

but hey, keep lashing out at my dead mother I guess, that's real classy.

Apr 7, 2003

Come on baby, let's get married, I promise I can buy you a nice house in the Mission once my dumb oval office mom dies.

Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

ok man, have a good night and I hope you get some rest! last time you were posting like this you ended up apologizing to everyone so I'm just trying to save you some grief.

but hey, keep lashing out at my dead mother I guess, that's real classy.

Dude, I have not posted a single thing here you haven't posted yourself.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Citizen Tayne posted:

Come on baby, let's get married, I promise I can buy you a nice house in the Mission once my dumb oval office mom dies.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Dude, I have not posted a single thing here you haven't posted yourself.

Pretty sure I didn't call my mother the c-word tori. Look, i'm not sure why you're so worked up. All I'm saying is you're acting way more aggro than usual and maybe you should get some rest, it's very late for you over there and you're really acting the fool.

Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

Pretty sure I didn't call my mother the c-word tori. Look, i'm not sure why you're so worked up. All I'm saying is you're acting way more aggro than usual and maybe you should get some rest, it's very late for you over there and you're really acting the fool.

You actually typed this and posted it. lmao

Apr 7, 2003

For the record, I also think it's incredibly cool that you posted to run interference for a guy who posted in FYAD about how he enjoyed a forum member committing suicide. That really makes you cool and good.

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I'm playing a Batman video game and you two are still the biggest children here

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

I'm playing a Batman video game

Of course you are.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

im not tho

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

can you guys at least poo poo up the thread with something interesting?

fishmech posting about trains was better than this.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Citizen Tayne posted:

When did you work on the west coast? Last time I checked, you were 24-26 and worked for three employers.

What is so admirable about west coast employers that you want to see that poo poo here?

gettin a little creepy here

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Of course you are.

You're sitting awake at 3 in the morning internet-flaming people you will never meet

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

jetz0r posted:

can you guys at least poo poo up the thread with something interesting?

fishmech posting about trains was better than this.

anything is better than this

fremdschämen like a mofo here

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lol @ all this

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

You're sitting awake at 3 in the morning internet-flaming people you will never meet

Sure thing, Bruce Wayne. Tell us more about how the neighbors let the air out of the tires on your batmobile.

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush literally spent two hours trying to find me in a picture of a sports arena.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ohhhhhhh

Apr 7, 2003

Main Paineframe posted:

gettin a little creepy here

You heard it here first, having a functional memory is creepy

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
you think batman has neighbours? probably not he's probably kind of a neighbourhood clearer

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I have to imagine the batmobile would have run-flat tires anyway.

Apr 7, 2003

"You're sitting awake at 3 in the morning internet-flaming people you will never meet". says the man who asked what shirt my wife was wearing during a sporting event.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

God's own truth: if Batman were to exist, he would absolutely live in Silicon Valley, because that's where you get the highest concentration of billionaires who imagine themselves ubermenschen who would also be likely to dress up in animal costumes and try to save women from brutes.

There's so little crime in Mountain View that they'd have to go over to Oakland or something, though.

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

God's own truth: if Batman were to exist, he would absolutely live in Silicon Valley, because that's where you get the highest concentration of billionaires who imagine themselves ubermenschen who would also be likely to dress up in animal costumes and try to save women from brutes.

There's so little crime in Mountain View that they'd have to go over to Oakland or something, though.

Hey, remember that part tonight where you asked me about my wife's shirt?

What would your girlfriend think of that?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

gotta keep an eye out for batboats crossing the bay.

i wonder if that's what was in google's barge

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

gotta keep an eye out for batboats crossing the bay.

i wonder if that's what was in google's barge

I can't believe you asked a pervy question about my wife's shirt and tried to find her in a picture. That's really hosed up.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
shittsburgh loving sucks

Apr 7, 2003

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

shittsburgh loving sucks

Lol at how unreasonably mad people get about Pittsburgh

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
never been there, but i actually assume it is pretty noice, kind of like minneapolis(it is noice)

its just u were being mean to the other posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

im another poster and i am unharmed

• Locked thread