Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Frustrated posted:

ugh, stop it with the mid corki gravity, it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
mid ezreal from Link. should be good

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
link raises with ezreal

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

the azir pick saved Gravity's draft.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Glad to see some cow support, its coming back again!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Frustrated posted:

the azir pick saved Gravity's draft.

Definitely legit. Azir + Corki is ultrapokey. Hard to deal with this poo poo.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

don't really like gravity's draft, not sure where vi fits here

CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

What was Zion trying to go for with that roam to the enemy jungle?

vvvvEdit: Success! In that he burned his own

CoffeeBreak80 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Feb 8, 2015

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

CoffeeBreak80 posted:

What was Zion trying to go for with that roam to the enemy jungle?

Burn his flash

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

archduke.iago posted:

don't really like gravity's draft, not sure where vi fits here

With irelia in the back killing their carries, too bad that team is slippery as gently caress with a lot of peel

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
saint lol

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Xmithie with the great ult

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
So much Ezreal damage

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Riv: words words WORDS

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
LOL Saintvicious

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Slaapaav posted:

saint lol

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving christ how is Saintvicious this bad

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Saint :allears:

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
herpa derpa derp

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Hope no one in the audience was killed when that tyre came flying off the Team Gravity car.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I don't think I''ve ever seen a team throw to Baron without the other team around.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Crazy Larry posted:

I don't think I''ve ever seen a team throw to Baron without the other team around.

Dignitas?

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Slaapaav posted:

herpa derpa derp

Gravity the best team

AegisP posted:

Dignitas?

Dignitas managed to throw in real life D:

CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

AegisP posted:

LOL Saintvicious

Holy poo poo. How does a veteran jungler like saint not know that you never stand behind baron while you attack it? I'm a terrible player and even I know that poo poo.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Looks like it only took 4 seasons for Link to warm up

Edit: yeah dont fight azir in the jungle

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
And that's why you don't fight Azir in the jungle.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

CoffeeBreak80 posted:

Holy poo poo. How does a veteran jungler like saint not know that you never stand behind baron while you attack it? I'm a terrible player and even I know that poo poo.

To be fair, Baron has had that for like 10% of Saint's total professional League of Legends career.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
whoever took link for their fantasy LCS is a very happy person right now :stare:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

exethan posted:

mid ezreal from Link. should be good

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
So is it pretty much TSM, CLG, C9 as the good teams, everyone else being a varying level of dumpster fire at this point (with maybe TL and TIP rising out of it)

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Link's definitely looking better.

Though the real test is still how he performs in the playoffs when the pressure is on, but we'll just have to wait for that.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

Link's definitely looking better.

Though the real test is still how he performs in the playoffs when the pressure is on, but we'll just have to wait for that.

Next week will be a good test for them. They go up against TSM, and there's no doubt that Team John Cena is gonna put in work to beat em.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Is everything constantly buffering or do I have really lovely internet?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Flameingblack posted:

Is everything constantly buffering or do I have really lovely internet?

Switch to azubu.tv or youtube

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Jerkface posted:

Switch to azubu.tv or youtube

Never not use Youtube. Twitch is a piece of poo poo, YT works and will literally never hang unless the actual broadcasting equipment shits the bed.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
HotshotGG ‏@CLG_HotshotGG 7m7 minutes ago
.@TSMReginald agreed that if we tie this week, loser of next week will dye their hair pink. Shook on it, witnesses present.

Andy Dinh ‏@TSMReginald 1m1 minute ago
Fine bet is on @CLG_HotshotGG clg has always been free anyways .

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I always get buffering and skipping around during the intermission between games, but once it goes live everything works fine for me.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Savage Cracker posted:

HotshotGG ‏@CLG_HotshotGG 7m7 minutes ago
.@TSMReginald agreed that if we tie this week, loser of next week will dye their hair pink. Shook on it, witnesses present.

Andy Dinh ‏@TSMReginald 1m1 minute ago
Fine bet is on @CLG_HotshotGG clg has always been free anyways .

Extend the bet to the entire team you wimps

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
JUST IN TIME TO WATCH DIG. Dig is still great to watch but heartbreakingly bad right? I've missed every dig match this season so far, but I still love dig because I'm an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

GenericGirlName posted:

JUST IN TIME TO WATCH DIG. Dig is still great to watch but heartbreakingly bad right? I've missed every dig match this season so far, but I still love dig because I'm an idiot.

No, Dig is just really bad and not fun to watch at all now.

• Locked thread