Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sky shark posted:

Mushroom cloud in Ukraine
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQ5EPnSE_4

Supposedly secondaries from Ukraine arty hitting separatist grads and munitions depot

I love how the guy's first reaction is "Oh gently caress"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

sky shark posted:

Supposedly secondaries from Ukraine arty hitting separatist grads and munitions depot

Wow. That was a loud explosion.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's about 3-4 miles away, too. Jesus that was huge.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
time for another humanitarian convoy

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
Ukraine's not gonna be there in the morning, is it?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I love how the guy's first reaction is "Oh gently caress"

There really isn't a whole lot else to say to something like that.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

sky shark posted:

:suspense:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

sky shark posted:

i never knew that medicine and food could make such a large explosion

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
They soak everything in vodka.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

sky shark posted:

Post more...

almost there...

:circlefap:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Alternate angle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lb1TAMTZv8

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Goddamn that's beautiful.

Almost there, but just missed.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Guys, if Russia nukes Ukraine...

...Will the internet still work? I need to know.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Probably will, although it's not likely that World of Tanks will update.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

MrYenko posted:

Guys, if Russia nukes Ukraine...

...Will the internet still work? I need to know.

No but only because GIP will collectively end internet usage trying to download litterally every possible video of it so we can masturbate until the nuclear fireball envelops us.

Edit:

If you need some wank material as a hold over Click here

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 9, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4ColdWar posted:

Goddamn that's beautiful.

Almost there, but just missed.

Can we just pretend it was a Davy Crockett? I'm going to pretend it was a Davy Crockett.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

sky shark posted:

SO. CLOSE.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
This is supposedly a picture of the ammo dump before it got hit.

Is it kosher to stack poo poo like that? Looks kinda dangerous to me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
How else are you going to stack munitions?

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

How else are you going to stack munitions?

I don't know the first thing about stacking munitions, those piles just sort of look like a stiff breeze would send rockets rolling all over the place.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't know the first thing about stacking munitions, those piles just sort of look like a stiff breeze would send rockets rolling all over the place.

Completely safe, unless the stiff breeze is carrying 155 mm HE. :v:

But seriously, I've usually seen rounds in racks instead of loose stacks. Our tank shells came in the racked tubes thatc ould be moved in one piece.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Those things are really loving heavy. They aren't getting knocked over by a breeze. They're not moving anywhere without some sort of effort.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A bunch of idiot students are occupying the University of Minnesota's President's office, among their demands are that campus crime alerts not include descriptions of race or complexion in them :laugh:

Zhe raped me in an unspecified time and place.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

We need another Kent State. Need.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Casimir Radon posted:

A bunch of idiot students are occupying the University of Minnesota's President's office, among their demands are that campus crime alerts not include descriptions of race or complexion in them :laugh:

Zhe raped me in an unspecified time and place.

This was something that's slowly becoming an issue for like a dozen students at my school. They don't believe race is a good descriptor of a possible criminal.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Also they want more transgender bathrooms, everyone to be required to take an ethnic studies class, and removal of questions about criminal history from admissions applications. Oh, and they're screaming Angela Davis quotes too.

All U of M campuses have gender neutral bathrooms already, how much more money are we going to spend to help ~.3% of the population go poop? I personally can't wait for them to not be able to ask questions about criminal history, that will certainly put an end to campus rape!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I'm sure it is fine as long as the subject is a white cis male.

But then the times when it isn't specified it would give it away I guess.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

No, it's not. It's a dumbass way to put it, and typically loving Russian.

The above pic I didn't quote appears to be 8" artillery prop charges, which can fall over, get dropped on the ground, hit by lightning, what the gently caress ever. Plus, those cases that the prop charge bags are in are solid loving steel and designed to be stacked that way in the field. However, in an ammo dump, they're largely palleted and are designed in such a way that even if, for some reason, some of it cooks off, it just blows fire straight back, and the next stack is too far away to hit critical heat. Plus, you can bet your rear end they're stacked by lot number. They're rarely stored like that, and at Log Base Echo and Log Base Alpha they were done by pallet. Hundreds and hundreds of loving pallets, with dozens of trucks being loaded per day, with the empty casings coming back the next day. :suicide:

Whoever stacked that poo poo was a goddamn moron, and they deserved to get a satchel charge thrown in there. It should have been in the loving frames that they ship in, not thrown on two loving boards they found by the side of the loving road and then given to the local spec-ed kid to stack.

Goddamn it, that just pisses me off to see.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

priznat posted:

I'm sure it is fine as long as the subject is a white cis male.

But then the times when it isn't specified it would give it away I guess.
There was an attempted child abduction at my school a few weeks ago. Suspect is white guy, somewhere around 40 years old, in a rusty black truck. Obviously his race is unimportant to his apprehension, the middle part is possible age discrimination, and the description of his truck implies problematic things about his socioeconomic status. I'm sure catching him won't be an issue.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Casimir Radon posted:

There was an attempted child abduction at my school a few weeks ago. Suspect is white guy, somewhere around 40 years old, in a rusty black truck. Obviously his race is unimportant to his apprehension, the middle part is possible age discrimination, and the description of his truck implies problematic things about his socioeconomic status. I'm sure catching him won't be an issue.

Reporting the suspect as a male is gender discrimination. Women are just as capable as committing crime as men are, shitlord.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

quote:

Other demands include removing descriptions of race and complexion from campus crime alerts, making enrolling in an ethnic studies class a requirement of all students, offering greater bathroom access for “all genders,” and removing from admissions applications any questions about criminal history of prospective students.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

It sounds like the students want a more representative student body filled with a decent cross section of criminals and rapists.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Why do people assume transgendered people would be cool with sharing the same bathroom with other transgendered people. Wouldn't they subscribe to the same general discomfort of having a member of the opposite sex in the same bathroom just like everyone else.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Portashitters.

The answer is portashitters.

You want your own bathroom, go outside to the portashitters.

You're welcome.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

psydude posted:

Why do people assume transgendered people would be cool with sharing the same bathroom with other transgendered people. Wouldn't they subscribe to the same general discomfort of having a member of the opposite sex in the same bathroom just like everyone else.

If I couldn't come to grips with my own penis, you're goddamn right I wouldn't want to be around anybody else's.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Sounds like some typical college kid poo poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Did you know that the spanish word for black is Negro? Problematic as hell in my opinion.

Agreed. Dispatch the SJWs to Madrid so they can inform the Spanish of this transgression and change the word to something more PC.

Zeroisanumber posted:

They clearly took the photo on the box for that GI Joe command center you guys posted a while back (with the missiles laying on the floor on the top deck) as the gospel.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Sounds like some typical college kid poo poo.
I've got a hankering to watch PCU now. loving Amazon Prime and Netflix don't have it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

I've got a hankering to watch PCU now. loving Amazon Prime and Netflix don't have it though.

PCU is kind of a funny film, but everything that Jeremy Piven does including breathing and walking around, makes me want to strangle him to death.

• Locked thread