Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

BAR in WW1- very few actually made it to theater, even fewer made it into combat. Common theory is that US leadership was afraid of the design being captured and copied.
Fun Fact- the first issued web gear had a metal cup on the belt to put the buttstock into, the tactical theory being walking fire from the hip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

JiimyPopAli posted:

This tradition dates back to 1972 when John Cleese visited the area and taught them about marching up and down the square.

Michael Palin :colbert:

http://youtu.be/ucgU2DJlBiw

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Yes, but John Cleese did the Ministry of Funny Walks (if you watch the clip, it will make sense).

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Zeris posted:

Hey guys how come nobody has posted any American figureheads with respectable military careers?

:downs:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

quote:

Electoral history[edit]
Main article: Electoral history of Daniel Inouye
During the campaign in 1992, Inouye's hairdresser was revealed to have alleged that he had forced himself on her and sexually harassed her. But the Republican challenger used this information for his own gains, and voters kept Inouye in office.

:(

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
When I see that poo poo I like to point out that our worst wars in the past century were started by veterans.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Only other notable figure I can think of who did military service and wasn't a shithead was Gerald Ford. Otherwise, I got nothing.

Then again... he pardoned Nixon.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

MRC48B posted:

Only other notable figure I can think of who did military service and wasn't a shithead was Gerald Ford. Otherwise, I got nothing.

Then again... he pardoned Nixon.

Even Ted Kennedy admitted eventually that pardoning Nixon was the right thing to do for the country, even though it cost Ford the election. And, not to slobber too much over a politician's dick, but Ford's testimony before Congress on the pardon is a great watch if you're ever stuck wondering about the definition of the word "presidential."

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I've got this strange feeling that the founding fathers would've beat the image maker's rear end. Civilian control of the military and a lack of peacetime standing armies was a pretty big deal to them.

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

Thump! posted:

I've got this strange feeling that the founding fathers would've beat the image maker's rear end. Civilian control of the military and a lack of peacetime standing armies was a pretty big deal to them.
Well the founding fathers were mostly also racist pieces of poo poo and a bunch of other stuff, so gently caress them.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

JSARSOM posted:

Well the founding fathers were mostly also racist pieces of poo poo and a bunch of other stuff, so gently caress them.

You take that back!

Yeah they were racist as gently caress. :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

JSARSOM posted:

:911:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

quote:

It's the motherfucking Chaplain

:lol::lol:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

at the date posted:

And, not to slobber too much over a politician's dick, but Ford's testimony before Congress on the pardon is a great watch if you're ever stuck wondering about the definition of the word "presidential."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQN3SfLnSI

Yeah, that was a solid response.

not black enough
Oct 14, 2004

Muhammad sex simulator 2015
https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/muhammad-sex-simulator-2015.20336/

Screenshot:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Definitely worth clicking.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

F15 giving it large through the Welsh Valleys.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The Mach Loop makes my loving dick hard as poo poo :flashfap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-7zHlOi4T4

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I like the 130 about half way through..

"lol MAKE A HOLE MOTHERFUCKERS"

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
Only way that video could be better is if an A10 rolled through and BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPed right in front of them.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mike-o posted:

The Mach Loop makes my loving dick hard as poo poo :flashfap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-7zHlOi4T4

I was on a sail boat in the middle Lake Windermere when a Tornado flew directly overhead. Watching him fly right over us and then head into the valley was loving awesome. My wife didn't understand the :jackbud:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I looked this up. That's OMON (Russian SWAT equivalent) ambushing a kidnapper who had negotiated for a getaway car.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

That can't be Russia, the hostage lived, or at least was not directly killed by them.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Needs more bus exploding suicide boom sticks.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Article 15, LOR, will not be permitted to reenlist.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
CNN just showed pictures of Caro, taken from his official missing persons document, while talking about more US hostages held by ISIS. :psyduck:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
So what is the worse fate? ISIS captivity/death or an Addad prison/torture compound?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They're just trawling a deep net for all missing persons in the middle east. Caro is dead.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Bush lied Caro died

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BlackIronHeart posted:

CNN just showed pictures of Caro, taken from his official missing persons document, while talking about more US hostages held by ISIS. :psyduck:

We need screenies?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Zeris posted:

Bush lied Caro died

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

Article 15, LOR, will not be permitted to reenlist.

Pretty sure that's ROKAF, judging by the camo and sick air-flare. Just how they do.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Quick, I need that gif of Kreiger wiping a tear from his eye. Anyone have that?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

not caring here posted:

Needs more bus exploding suicide boom sticks.

That GIF would have been better if he had jumped down and cracked that guy over the back of the head with the Hostage Negotiation Whip. And then a BTR shows up and sprays everyone with autocannon fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bitcoin bastard posted:

That GIF would have been better if he had jumped down and cracked that guy over the back of the head with the Hostage Negotiation Whip. And then a BTR shows up and sprays everyone with autocannon fire.
Don't be silly the best way to resolve a hostage situation is with flamethrowers, didn't you learn anything from Beslan?

• Locked thread