Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

onemillionzombies posted:

Former R&F intern Dana making waves:

https://twitter.com/danacavalieri/status/562354660192043008

$100k undergraduate education paying dividends.

Hahahaha "Didn't stop you from becoming autistic."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Ron & Pepper was solid today. I'm in the second segment and Fez has said two sentences (a columbo joke and telling Ron he'll be right back as he fled the room)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ant's twitter account has been hacked. Needless to say, don't click any of those links.

https://twitter.com/anthonycumia

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Please blame Obama for this somehow, Mr. Cumia.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Anyone catch Opie talking casually about the Jeremy Lane injury Monday morning then making a ridiclous "eeeuuuurgggghhh" noise to try to sell it when they played the video :allears:

And then he plays the hole as Jim and Sam joke about the Nationwide commercial. :ohdear:

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Feb 4, 2015

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
I'm listening to the 12 hour mix of OA loving with callers. Goddamn this show was amazing when they're not talking about Zimmerman and babies and black thug armies. Is there any chance there's a mix of stories from Anthonys youth? Or god willing Rons youth?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Why do celebrities not use 2-step authentication on their Twitter accounts?

Does anyone have the clip (or clips) of when Anthony would talk about how he lost his virginity? It was the most hosed up story if I remember correct.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Niwrad posted:

Why do celebrities not use 2-step authentication on their Twitter accounts?

Does anyone have the clip (or clips) of when Anthony would talk about how he lost his virginity? It was the most hosed up story if I remember correct.
He's told it a bunch of times, but my personal favorite version is a recent one from one of Big Jay Oakerson's podcasts. I don't have a timestamp, but it's toward the end of the show. They riff a little bit on what it'd be like if Anthony got her pregnant and it's really funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNIuOP-LDPI

EDIT: 1hr7m7s

Cromulent fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Feb 5, 2015

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

The American Dream posted:

Is there any chance there's a mix of stories from Anthonys youth?

http://opieandanthonypodcast.libsyn.com/ep-55-anthony-childhood-stories

Gooch
Oct 30, 2006

I hosed up and clicked a link from anthonys twitter, I clicked it and quickly closed it how screwed am I?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Gooch posted:

I hosed up and clicked a link from anthonys twitter, I clicked it and quickly closed it how screwed am I?

As screwed as Charlie Day looks in your avatar.

Gooch
Oct 30, 2006

why you....*shakes fist*

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Personally I found the spam to be a marked improvement over the stuff he usually tweets.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
New Bennington Friday morning.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

JFC posted:

New Bennington Friday morning.

Can't wait to hear more of how everything was better in the seventies and also how much popular things suck!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Ronnie B rules, don't be such a downer.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

spudsbuckley posted:

Can't wait to hear more of how everything was better in the seventies and also how much popular things suck!
Shut the gently caress up, Donny.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I was going to say Ron is the only good thing left on that channel but I don't even know if it's on OpieRadio

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
I've been listening to the show for years but I don't know Opie from a hole in the wall.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

feigning interest posted:

I've been listening to the show for years but I don't know Opie from a hole in the wall.
All I know is he was somewhat poor, hates his insane mother and he's a parent of a young child. It is very important to him that everyone knows these things.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Birdie, the best bird dog ever.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
party at the mewn tower

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Anthony's show yesterday started out real weird like. Apparently his new sponsor was not vetted very well. Its a dude who sells dick pumps, and his company is sponsoring Ant's Most Offensive Song contest.

Turns out that this guy Frank is like super obsessed with Anthony/O&A etc, has invited people to the compound without permission for parties, and just showed up unannounced with Stalker Patty and Bobo in tow (who were completely confused about the whole situation) right before the Thursday show. The whole first hour is Anthony and Keith trying to figure out what the gently caress is going on. Eventually they talk to Frank about his 4 ex wives and it turns out two of them are dead. One from Cancer at 35 and the other died of natural causes in her sleep at 28 (????????) leaving Frank insurance money.

I'm pretty sure that dude is using the insurance money to basically give Anthony a bunch of free poo poo that they of course won't turn down, and to be a sponsor on the show. Its a really strange situation. I'm sorta expecting the guy to kidnap Ant and take over his podcast a la King of Comedy (as was much referenced in the first hour of the show)

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is it the same guy who paid for a spot a couple months back to advertise his YouTube videos? There was some guy who wanted Ant to promote his unfunny videos and Ant even says "these are horrible but he paid us a lot of money to plug them".

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

JFC posted:

"I've abandoned my son!"

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Niwrad posted:

Is it the same guy who paid for a spot a couple months back to advertise his YouTube videos? There was some guy who wanted Ant to promote his unfunny videos and Ant even says "these are horrible but he paid us a lot of money to plug them".

I don't think so...I think that guy is from Canada or the midwest or something. But yeah that dude was kinda weird too.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Ron, Anthony & Insane Fez combined with these type of guests and sponsors... I don't know how many people would listen but it would be fantastic.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

People that advertise on podcasts are all weird.

But radio advertisers aren't much better.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

therealjon_ posted:

People that advertise on podcasts are all weird.

But radio advertisers aren't much better.

Leave your email address on my voice mail and I'll send you instructions how how to send me a check to get an exclusive offer on how to make millions for free!

Dip Facial
Feb 29, 2004
Unhealthy Harlequin
I just wanted to say Big Jay is hilarious and I listen to his podcast now.

Carry on.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

onemillionzombies posted:

Ron, Anthony & Insane Fez combined with these type of guests and sponsors... I don't know how many people would listen but it would be fantastic.
No one is paying Fez out of their own pocket to do jack poo poo.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Fez just wants to be by Ron, you don't have to pay him anything.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
Someone mentioned earlier to look at the Reddit thing for OJARF&Friends, and that poo poo is just plain embarrassing, even for people way more into the show than they should be. I had to check it out because there's some weird thing with Anthony and Derosa again, but everyone is so up their rear end on their own opinions it's about impossible to figure out what is going on.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Tevryr posted:

Someone mentioned earlier to look at the Reddit thing for OJARF&Friends, and that poo poo is just plain embarrassing, even for people way more into the show than they should be. I had to check it out because there's some weird thing with Anthony and Derosa again, but everyone is so up their rear end on their own opinions it's about impossible to figure out what is going on.

What do you mean it's impossible to figure out what is going on. 100% of the posts are Here is why Gregshells sucks. Now that he can't even use the divide and conquer excuse the monster they created has turned fully on the Opster and it probably won't slow down. I find it pretty entertaining.

Edit: Oh you meant about ant vs derosa. Here's the deal: Derosa is a sensitive little boy and Ant is a goddamn nutter.

Stokes fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 9, 2015

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

It looks like Ant took a shot at Andy Kindler who was taking shots at Bill Maher. Joe Derosa sided with Kindler I guess.

I still don't get all the love for Kindler in the comedy world. I've seen his stuff and heard him on podcasts and it's just mediocre. I get what he's trying to do but it doesn't make him some comedic genius.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Niwrad posted:

It looks like Ant took a shot at Andy Kindler who was taking shots at Bill Maher. Joe Derosa sided with Kindler I guess.

There isn't one person you mentioned I like.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tevryr posted:

Counterpoint, they found this great clip: http://youtu.be/1YaXlUXjBBQ

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

JFC posted:

Finally heard this. Ron is too funny.

Also, he did live reads for proflowers and sherries berries during #Bennington that were fantastic and worth the listen.

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

End of Life Guy posted:

Finally heard this. Ron is too funny.

Also, he did live reads for proflowers and sherries berries during #Bennington that were fantastic and worth the listen.

Yeah for the people who said Bennington is just Ron and his daughter being hipsters (which I don't necessarily disagree with), this past Friday was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

ozza posted:

"I've abandoned my son!"

I've abandoned my boy. :negative:

• Locked thread