Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Blast Fantasto posted:

Boy I sure didn't expect to see my favorite wrestler's dick tonight.

i know man, pretty sure someone on /wooo/ showed me minoru suzuki's hog too, that was dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

NutritiousSnack posted:

this thread about Seth's dick is now actually longer than his actual dick

I'm going to need a post length to penis length converter.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

NutritiousSnack posted:

this thread about Seth's dick is now actually longer than his actual dick

he's got a pretty decent dick, man

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Abroham Lincoln posted:

well if you print out the entire thread at x pages, 40 posts/page, y average lines per post, and figure how thick the stack of paper would be, then *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Abroham Lincoln posted:

1 page = 1 inch

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

i know man, pretty sure someone on /wooo/ showed me minoru suzuki's hog too, that was dope

Nick I just wanted you to know the euphemism hog always makes me laugh so this post made me smile and I appreciate it thanks buddy

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

When do we get to see Bog How's Hog?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

well how was it

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Should've called it his Suzuki Gun.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
If it's any help, he was trash talking himself in the mirror the entire time.

"C'mon SETH! C'mooooooon SETH! You call that a PENIS? I've seen better ones on CHYNA you fat sack of crap!!"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So Seth's penis aside, tonight's raw was dreadfully boring outside of the final two minutes, and I don't think I've heard a crowd as dead as tonight's since Brian Christopher returned.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I did not like tonight's crowd one bit. That's mainly what I took home from Raw.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The Architect's rigid structure.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

"C'mon SETH! C'mooooooon SETH! You call that a PENIS? I've seen better ones on CHYNA you fat sack of crap!!"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

that was an insultingly bad fake sting

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Shima Honnou posted:

When do we get to see Bog How's Hog?

Bog All Hover

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

that was an insultingly bad fake sting

It's Rob Van Dam.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I love social media, Maggle!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

It's Rob Van Dam.

one time on Impact RVD dressed up like Sting to lure Mr Anderson into the rafters so he could ambush him and when he was beating Anderson up with a bat he said "do you known what time it is, kenny boy? 4:20, because you just got smoked"

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

It was sting in a sting mask, because that's cheaper somehow.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Who the hell thought that wig on Sting was a good idea?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

oatgan posted:

one time on Impact RVD dressed up like Sting to lure Mr Anderson into the rafters so he could ambush him and when he was beating Anderson up with a bat he said "do you known what time it is, kenny boy? 4:20, because you just got smoked"

I like RVD more now.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
The new Botchamania is out, recapping the Royal Rumble. Pretty good rundown of what you'd expect, but at the 11:10 mark there's a very funny story about Wade Barrett's first promo that I had never heard before.

Seth Rollins' dick.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Nick I just wanted you to know the euphemism hog always makes me laugh so this post made me smile and I appreciate it thanks buddy

too sweet

Zyla posted:

well how was it

average and uncirc'd

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Teddybear posted:

It was sting in a sting mask, because that's cheaper somehow.

They sprung for the real Sting: Peter Weller.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

This is the best thing I have ever heard in my life.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DeathChicken posted:

Who the hell thought that wig on Sting was a good idea?

Should've used a bald man.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

*walks in door*

Hmm there's like 300 new posts in the Twitter thread wonder what happened

*a wild seth rollins' dick appears*

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Seth Rollins owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Thursdays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Seth Rollins cheated. And he cheated on a fiancee. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is taint and rippling dong.

Seth Rollins was a cheater. And I don't know how to accept that.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Mukaikubo posted:

So that's pretty much an admission he took them himself, right? Or had them on his phone knowingly, at least?

Maybe, though it could just be him abiding by the company's HR response.

But yeah, hard to deny the photos came from his phone.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Zyla posted:

Seth Rollins owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Thursdays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Seth Rollins cheated. And he cheated on a fiancee. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is taint and rippling dong.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

That fake Sting was less fake Sting and more "That dweeby co-worker who plays in a lovely black metal band".

also seriously, what was with the crowd. They were the worst.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Zyla posted:

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Zyla posted:

:golfclap:

Mannnnnnnn

Oh well, news out of tomorrow should be interesting anyway.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Its just a dick.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Zyla posted:

And everything that pillar held up is taint and rippling dong.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

sportsgenius86 posted:

*walks in door*

Hmm there's like 300 new posts in the Twitter thread wonder what happened

*a wild seth rollins' dick appears*

quick duck oh noooooooooooooooooo

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Dimebags Brain posted:

also seriously, what was with the crowd. They were the worst.

Airing months of garbage TV leads to crappy crowds. Who knew?

poo poo, when were the last few times a crowd was actually pretty hot for an entire Raw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

Holy good goddamn Chokes I'm dying over here :lol:

Mostly because I hear it in his voice.

• Locked thread