Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I mentioned it in the GDT a lot so I won't belabor the point but the crowd felt very oddly mic-ed all night on Raw. Like it would pop in and out, sometimes they'd be visually excited with no sounds, like Dean Ambrose got a notable pop for being on the monitor and then nothing when he came out, and there were feedback noises through the first hour.

So if the crowd was bad that might be why (or maybe I'm wrong and they just sucked)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Chokes McGee posted:

If it's any help, he was trash talking himself in the mirror the entire time.

"C'mon SETH! C'mooooooon SETH! You call that a PENIS? I've seen better ones on CHYNA you fat sack of crap!!"

50 Shades of Seth is just dude yellin at his dick in the mirror interspersed w/ naked crossfit

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I didn't watch raw or read the discussion thread. What the gently caress is going on with Seth Rollins' penis?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The Landstander posted:

I mentioned it in the GDT a lot so I won't belabor the point but the crowd felt very oddly mic-ed all night on Raw. Like it would pop in and out, sometimes they'd be visually excited with no sounds, like Dean Ambrose got a notable pop for being on the monitor and then nothing when he came out, and there were feedback noises through the first hour.

So if the crowd was bad that might be why (or maybe I'm wrong and they just sucked)

My favorite part was when Daniel Bryan came out to complete silence for the main event.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

AlmightyPants posted:

I didn't watch raw or read the discussion thread. What the gently caress is going on with Seth Rollins' penis?

everyone ITT but you saw Seth Rollins' bog how on Twitter

:nws: http://deadspin.com/lets-all-look-at-seth-rollinss-dong-nsfw-1684849435 :nws:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The funny part is people are actively wanting to look at the pic. Not a censored one, the actual pic.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Today I learned that I have a bigger song than Seth Rollins :smuggo:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

haha, peen.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

RBX posted:

The funny part is people are actively wanting to look at the pic. Not a censored one, the actual pic.

I'm alright if people just released BNZ versions of them

The Rollins one was gold

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Sockser posted:

I learned that CrossFit is as bad or worse for your junk than steroids.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sockser posted:

Yeah, I mean his theme is just that same intro repeated over and over.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Man, WWE can't catch a break, can they? First Roman fucks up the Rumble, then Seth shows his dick to the world. What's Dean gonna do to one up them?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

AlmightyPants posted:

Man, WWE can't catch a break, can they? First Roman fucks up the Rumble, then Seth shows his dick to the world. What's Dean gonna do to one up them?

Professional-quality photographs of him clean and in a neat suit in his day-to-day life in a spotless, white apartment will be leaked.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Dean "Born Again" Ambrose

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

AlmightyPants posted:

Give to charity on his way to choir practice.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
All this Rollins dick chat just reminds me that Regal was the best because he actually showed his dick on WWE's programming.

That's textbook old school heeling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

everyone who says their dick is bigger must post a picture for comparison

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

seth rollins is currently the hottest thing in wrestling

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

DukeofCA posted:

So is there any chance this thread isn't going to be just pages and pages about Seth's dick?
balls.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
his balls are kinda small too. They're kinda cute

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Seth sat in gum.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oatgan posted:

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

What's this all about then?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My dick is probably bigger than Seth's but it's buried under tons of blubber that I use to keep warm in the frigid arctic waters (I'm a walrus).

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

oatgan posted:

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Live Raw report: i also saw seth rollins dick

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

oatgan posted:

Today I learned that people will call a statistically above average penis small because they're men on the internet.

For what it's worth we look like we're the same size. It's like we're buddies!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Minitrue posted:

What's this all about then?

It's a gif of some bell-end.

Also, there's a penis.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

oatgan posted:

Mine's smaller which means you have to post yours.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Under the vegetable posted:

Today I learned that people will call a statistically above average penis small because they're men on the internet.

For what it's worth we look like we're the same size. It's like we're buddies!
Penis Pals!

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

I think my penis is a bit bigger, but his muscle are slightly bigger. Evens out.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Crowd was in fact garbage, I'm sorry. The show is too long and too boring to keep people hot for 3.5 hours.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Meat Recital posted:

Crowd was in fact garbage, I'm sorry. The show is too long and too boring to keep people hot for 3.5 hours.

Maybe it would have helped if they put Seth Rollins penis on the titantron.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Meat Recital posted:

Why didn't you cheer for Daniel Bryan during the main event? Is it true he's not over, because he came out to dead silence for the main.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I legit think the crowd mics were hosed all night.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

Why didn't you cheer for Daniel Bryan during the main event? Is it true he's not over, because he came out to dead silence for the main.

The steady YES chants for the knee buildup were pretty solid and people booed the poo poo out of Reigns at the end (with the exception of the Anti-Bryan Chucklefuck Brigade in the front row).

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The steady YES chants for the knee buildup were pretty solid and people booed the poo poo out of Reigns at the end (with the exception of the Anti-Bryan Chucklefuck Brigade in the front row).

It was two or just one dude in a red shirt in the front row.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NutritiousSnack posted:

It was two or just one dude in a red shirt in the front row.

Well they were pretty audible. Weird micing all night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
This is all you need to know about the Future of the WWE. :nws:I am a dumb little monkey, aren't I?:nws:

• Locked thread