Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
So, Bones I, they were shipping 800 to 1200 orders a day. Once they get going, they're expecting to do even better this time, since now they have faster software and they've removed a lot of the long processes from it. I'd be very surprised if they don't have wave one done by the end of the week, and I suspect wave two will be done as well.

Also, if you haven't, make absolutely certain your pledge is properly submitted and closed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

Also, if you haven't, make absolutely certain your pledge is properly submitted and closed out.

In case anyone needs it, the link to do so is: https://ks.reapermini.com/bones2

Paolomania
Apr 26, 2006

The slow march on bones 1 continues ... Finally finished my skellies after many months being distracted by a wedding and a job change:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Uhhhhhhh, those clearly aren't bones minis, or at least not from the kickstarter they aren't. I can tell because there's paint on them.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Aw yeah, shipping tracker is live:

http://forum.reapermini.com/bones2/

I have painted Bones, too. :shobon:

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

:derp:

I set mine up to pull the update every 5 seconds instead of 30, which is decidedly faster than they're shipping each order. I keep hoping to see my city appear. :haw:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

...Actually, because I'm a spaz, I also added an alert to the JS to pop up a notice when my town came up, since I doubt there are many other Bones II supporters in the bustling 15,000-person Harborcreek, PA.

AND HOLY CRAP I THINK MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED, #142, SUCK IT, SLOW POKES

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
And with that, they've stopped for lunch.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

And with that, they've stopped for lunch.

Well at least they took care of the most important order first. :smugbert:

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
*Plots to wipe Harborcreek off the map*

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

*Plots to wipe Harborcreek off the map*

It's in northwestern PA, it's basically off the map already, hth

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Bad Munki posted:

AND HOLY CRAP I THINK MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED, #142, SUCK IT, SLOW POKES

Hey :(

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I'm Wave 2, so I got a little bit to wait anyway. V :) V

...This means I finally get to use the giant 6" wooden circle I found at Michaels for my tarrasque base OMG OMG OMG :neckbeard:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So, if your character is in base-to-base contact with The Tarrasque, he's in melee with it?

...that doesn't seem like such a good idea there, Sir Forscale.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I haven't seen my home town, but I haven't seen every name either, and I'm in wave 1

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Leperflesh posted:

So, if your character is in base-to-base contact with The Tarrasque, he's in melee with it?

...that doesn't seem like such a good idea there, Sir Forscale.

Well, a quick glance at my aging 3.0 monster manual says the tarrasque is 40x40 with a 25' reach on top of that so I'm pretty sure Sir Forscale isn't even going to get close to the base in the first place before finding himself in melee with the thing.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Wave 5 reporting in! :c00lbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjE9H8QlA4

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Feb 9, 2015

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Interestingly, I did once or twice see out-of-wave-order items show up on the tracker, I saw a wave 3 at some point on there.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Maybe that's them pulling the pickup on-site orders, which I think they're doing all of up front instead of wave-by-wave.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Makes sense, when that person shows up, just go back and slap it together real quick. Didn't even know pickup was an option.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Early bird :smuggo: Now I just have to see how long they take on international deliveries and how long it gets tied up in customs for. Especially given they cheated on customs last time (claiming everything was $100).

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
I'm in wave 7, so clearly I have time enough to paint these hundreds of bones from Bones 1....

At least I've painted (and given away!) a couple of dozens of the original bones.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
It's looking like yours should go out tomorrow or the next day, neon. They're still doing the internationals all in one huge block, since there's only going to be the one pick-up for it. But you'll still go out before any Wave 2 people.

Munki, when did you close out your order? That is, when did you get your "Pledge Complete" e-mail? It'll give the rest of us an idea of when ours will be.

EDIT: To clarify, they're doing the internationals within a wave together. So, Wave 1 Internationals in one block, then Wave 2 Internationals in another block. This is because of the way the shipping service wants to pick them up.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

JackMann posted:

Munki, when did you close out your order? That is, when did you get your "Pledge Complete" e-mail? It'll give the rest of us an idea of when ours will be.

December 11 2013, 9:23AM eastern time. For what it's worth, I haven't actually seen a shipment notification email.

Good luck, everyone. :)

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Bad Munki posted:

Uhhhhhhh, those clearly aren't bones minis, or at least not from the kickstarter they aren't. I can tell because there's paint on them.

So it turns out I needed some encouragement to paint my drat minis, so I made myself a crappy little completion table.

Yellow or red is 'completed', pink is 'given away', and blue is 'work in progress'.

This worked out pretty well until my husband rather sweetly gave me like 20-30 more Bones for Christmas. So, if you wanted to know if it was possible to both be grateful and feel like you're staring into infinity at the same time....

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I don't remember if I'm in wave 2 or 3, probably somewhere around there.

Yesterday I actually got out my paints for the first time in months! I spent several hours lovingly painting... the sails for one of the ships for Dreadfleet, which has nothing to do with Reaper Bones.

But! When I finish painting all the Dreadfleet stuff, then I'll probably move on to working on my unpainted Tomb Kings models! I only have around five or six thousand points of those to paint up. Those are also not Bones.

When those are done, or perhaps when I get sick of them, I might get started on my backlog of Epic Armageddon miniatures? I have a lot of eBay and swap meet purchases to strip, and then more or less the entire army to paint. There's only like 10k points worth to paint, so that shouldn't take me more than, say... a decade, at my current pace?

Then once those are done, I'll either get started on my Bones I minis, or perhaps die of old age. One of those things. Or maybe I'll be painting up the figures for another board game, I have a dozen or so with miniatures in them. Or by then I'll probably have Bones III arriving.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
2013 Core Set x1
Hill Giants x1
Devils x1
Master Series Paint Set x1
Master Series Paint Set 2 x1
Mashaaf, Great Old One x1
Dragons Don't Share x1

Your shipment was postmarked on 02-09-2015 and is being shipped UPS Ground.

Oh god it's happening.

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

Wave 1, they're shipping mine. Actually got 4 emails, someone was misclicking something because 3 of them had "You are getting: " blank.

The 4th though, had the proper list. Odd, but whatever, they're coming!

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
Did you order a lot of poo poo? I had two emails with 2 unique tracking numbers.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got my tracking too, I had assumed I was way deep into wave 1 or are they not shipping in order?

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
2013 Core Set x2
Narthrax Dragon x1
Lords of Darkness x1
Mouslings x1
Unleash the Kraken! x2
Oh, Rats! x1
Heroes and Villains x2
Gelatinous Cube x1
Greater Demons x1
Water Elementals x1
Hill Giants x1
Demon Lords x1
Dungeon Decor 2 x1
Blightfang Dragon x1
Devils x1
Cinder Dragon x1
Verocithrax Dragon x1
Expansion Set 1 x2
Bag 'O Bases x2
Master Series Paint Set 2 x1
Numenera Monsters x2
Expansion Set 2 x2
Expansion Set 3 x1
Bag O' Bases Medium x1
Bag O' Bases Large x1
Mashaaf, Great Old One x2
Khanjira, the World Breaker x2
Dragons Don't Share x2
Thank You Set x2
Cadirith x2
Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle x1

Life, life is sweet.

Fauxtool posted:

i got my tracking too, I had assumed I was way deep into wave 1 or are they not shipping in order?

It's based on when you submitted your pledge to the pledge manager, not your backer number. There were a lot of people who waited a bit to submit their final pledge, so that might explain it.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

I got my tracking number earlier than I expected to. I was backer number 797, with pledge manager number 1972. I was in the late 600s for order shipped.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Your pledge manager number is based on when you first opened the pledge manager. I was one of the first people to open it. but I took a week or so to actually fill it out. I obviously wasn't that far behind, but if you filled yours out as the same day you opened it, your order was probably pulled before mine. Thankfully, a lot of people waited until January or later to fill out the pledge manager.

I submitted my pledge 17 December 2013, for reference, with a pledge number of 162.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

I also submitted mine on the 17th of December.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i can see my order # is 7495, but where do i see my pledge submission #?

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

So, uh, got another email.

quote:

It has come to our attention that there was an error in our delivery confirmation database. Turns out that UPS truncated order numbers when sending data to us in some cases. Unfortunately, this means that you may have received an erroneous shipping notification this evening.

First, we apologize for the confusion. We didn't notice the problem until after we sent out the first day's emails, naturally.

If you also received an email today from UPS's QuantumView Notify system, then your package is on its way to you. If you received an email that didn't have what you ordered listed, or any number of oddities, then it's likely that you're still in the queue, waiting to be shipped.

It wasn't our intention to get your hopes up. We appreciate your patience as we get to the bottom of this problem.

This message is automated. If you need to get in touch with us about something, please shoot an email to help@reapermini.com.

Thanks,
Reaper

Oops?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
UUPS

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Oddly, I received THREE shipping emails, only one of which had my minis listed in them. Neither of the two provided UPS numbers works, though, and I was wave 2, though probably early, since I put in my order and confirmed shortly after the pledge manager opened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
With our robust shipping rate sample size of 1.5 days ( :v: ), with my Wave 2 entry I'm figuring I'll see a shipping note before end of next week.

• Locked thread