Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Iris of Ether posted:

With our robust shipping rate sample size of 1.5 days ( :v: ), with my Wave 2 entry I'm figuring I'll see a shipping note before end of next week.

Honestly, I would only expect shipping throughput to increase as they go along. At least until closer to the end when they have to deal with any problematic orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
There's an error in their software that switched to wave 2. They're not stopping to fix it, but they expect to get back to wave 1 soon. Basically, the regular UPS wave 1 orders finished, and the system jumped to wave 2 UPS instead of wave 2 USPS (rest of world, PO Box, APO/FPO). So if you're outside the US, your order should be coming up soon.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

That's what you cheapskates get for not buying enough plastic trinkets to require UPS ground shipping.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
It's more that some addresses UPS wouldn't touch, at least for anything reasonable. So, Rest of the World, APO/FPO, and PO Boxes.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I just realized I never finalized my pledge manager.
:negative:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Baron Snow posted:

I just realized I never finalized my pledge manager.
:negative:

Well, if you get it in now, maybe you can at least get in on your wave?

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Yeah, I did it like 2 minutes ago. I'm supposed to be wave 1.

vvvv I could have sworn one of the updates said that if you're not adding anything, you don't have to do anything. vvvv

Baron Snow fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 11, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hah. They sent so many reminders. As a writer of documentation, I feel their frustration, because some folks just don't read those things. Good job Baron Snow!

I'm sure it'll work out, though; they want to send you your stuff. Hopefully they made enough spares that they can send you what you want out of existing stock, rather than having to order more. I'm sure you're not the only one just now finalizing.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I wonder how many pledges will go forever unfulfilled.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I'm just getting Mouslings so I expect my order to arrive in a normal USPS 1st class envelope.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bad Munki posted:

I'm slowly coming to the realization that no amount of huge boxes filled with little plastic dolls can ever fill the empty space in my heart left by not being allowed to own every little plastic doll I desperately wanted when I was 12.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Not like that's any reason to stop trying, though.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

Bad Munki posted:

ReaperBryan said there's still a surprisingly large number of pledges left unlocked.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bad Munki posted:

Not like that's any reason to stop trying, though.

Good lord, no. This company I work for keeps sending me paychecks. What am I gonna spend this money on, loving, fixing my house? Retirement savings? LOL

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Leperflesh posted:

I'm slowly coming to the realization that no amount of huge boxes filled with little plastic dolls can ever fill the empty space in my heart left by not being allowed to own every little plastic doll I desperately wanted when I was 12.

I buy minis and terrain-building stuff because I relish the plausible deniability inherent in bassssically just buying adult Legos and toy figurines. :v:

That I like painting is a plus.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I buy this poo poo because maybe some day I'll have a group to play with again. :smith:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I do not envy the postman who has to deliver my order to my house through the five feet of snow currently on the ground. I don't know how big the boxes will be but hopefully he can make it down the walkway path.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
What did your final order end up being, again? I know it started off smaller than mine, but I know you eventually got the funds in.

EDIT: Never mind, I think I spotted yours earlier in the thread. Also, I think yours might have gotten pulled today.

Reaperbryan posted:

Soreena posted:

I'd be really curious as to the size of the largest order Reaper has. I bet it's huge. I mean really huge. I only added about 7 or 8 thingies to my order, so mine is probably pretty pathetic when compared to the real massive orders.

~ S ~
I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.

JackMann fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 11, 2015

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Bad Munki posted:

I buy this poo poo because maybe some day I'll have a group to play with again. :smith:

This is the reality behind a lot of the generic fantasy (not destined for a particular wargame army) poo poo I buy and paint, too :smith:

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
If it's as big as your first Bones order, I expect it to be carried on a large tracked vehicle that spreads the weight around so that it's mass doesn't shatter the road.

Really looking forward to painting up the big Dragon diorama and adding in a few extra scenery guys.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
drat, I'm wave 1 but order# 16,000 some.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
If you're in the US, and you don't have a PO Box, your order probably shipped today. They basically finished all the orders that could be shipped via UPS. It's just the USPS orders from Wave I that didn't get completed today (though some did make it through the door). They should be the first ones loaded up tomorrow.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Wow.

Paolomania
Apr 26, 2006

JackMann posted:

If you're in the US, and you don't have a PO Box, your order probably shipped today. They basically finished all the orders that could be shipped via UPS. It's just the USPS orders from Wave I that didn't get completed today (though some did make it through the door). They should be the first ones loaded up tomorrow.

Sounds like me. I'm wave 1, continental US, pledge manager completed over a year ago, and no tracking emails to be seen.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

JackMann posted:

Paolomania posted:

Sounds like me. I'm wave 1, continental US, pledge manager completed over a year ago, and no tracking emails to be seen.

Yeah. I don't have a PO Box, was order #9xxx, and am Wave 1, and didn't hear anything. Not that I needed it to go out today, but I think they still have some stuff left.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

To be fair, I saw my order go out early on day 1, like the 140-something-th order at least according to the (slightly cheesed) progress tracker, but I didn't see the shipment notification until the following morning.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
They're doing the e-mails manually tonight because of the gently caress-ups yesterday. If you don't see anything by tomorrow morning, then give Reaper an e-mail.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

JackMann posted:

What did your final order end up being, again? I know it started off smaller than mine, but I know you eventually got the funds in.

EDIT: Never mind, I think I spotted yours earlier in the thread. Also, I think yours might have gotten pulled today.

I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.
[/quote]
I ordered 10 of a few things, like Khanjira and Dragons Don't Share, I believe.

Eagerly looking forward to it all! :getin:

Definitely keeping at least one Khanjira, I kinda wanna keep a second one and either convert it myself or have someone convert it into Giga Bowser. He's basically Bowser without a shell, really.

edit: the next Bones kickstarter had better include Sir Forscale as an add-on.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Maybe see if you can codge parts off the dragon turtle from Expansion 1?

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: the next Bones kickstarter had better include Sir Forscale as an add-on.

He was one of the first, pre-Kickstarter Bones. I have one!

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Bones%20knight/latest/77008

Edit: Haha, he's actually tagged as 'Sir Forscale'. :3:

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

quote:

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
2013 Core Set x1
Narthrax Dragon x1
Lords of Darkness x1
Mouslings x1
Unleash the Kraken! x1
Oh, Rats! x1
Heroes and Villains x1
Gelatinous Cube x1
Greater Demons x1
Water Elementals x1
Hill Giants x1
Demon Lords x1
Dungeon Decor 2 x1
Blightfang Dragon x1
Devils x1
Cinder Dragon x1
Verocithrax Dragon x1
Expansion Set 1 x1
Numenera Monsters x1
Mashaaf, Great Old One x1
Expansion Set 2 x1
Expansion Set 3 x1
Khanjira, the World Breaker x1
Dragons Don't Share x1
Thank You Set x1
Cadirith x1

Woohoo! So given everything I should have it... in a week or two :v:

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Mine are currently hanging out at the DFW airport.

Poor things. I just imagine them huddled against the wall of the transit center, glancing fearfully at passers-by. "Surely," they say to themselves, "Those nice people at the factory wouldn't send us to bad places, would they?" "I hope it's not another boat," says another. "I get motion sickness."

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Leperflesh posted:

You know what would fill the empty space in your heart? Giving away all your plastic dolls to children that yearn for them. You can act now, and spare an innocent soul your life of torment.

Coincidentally, I live with some children who yearn for plastic dolls probably, I'm sure they would if I let them out of the basement. PM me for a shipping address and you can finally know peace.

Offer open to anyone who wishes to dispose of their plastic men.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hah! I actually know some kids who would like them but gently caress that poo poo these are my precious dollies gently caress off you little ungrateful turds I know you're just going to leave them lying around to get stepped on and sucked into the vacuum cleaner and you're going to play with them outside in the dirt these are not loving *toys* I mean uhhh, yeah, I'll make a nice donation to Child's Play or something, that should cover it right?

Not coincidentally I'm now giving like $350+ to Monolith for the Conan miniatures game kickstarter, because I needed more minis. I mean these are official conan-themed minis.

If you're thinking you need some more minis, it's a decent deal, but you better hurry because there's only nine minutes left in the KS too late, it's over now.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Feb 11, 2015

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Day 3 and still no shipping notice :colbert:

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today
I got my notice about half an hour ago, and I'm in wave 2, for reference.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

NTRabbit posted:

Day 3 and still no shipping notice :colbert:

I expect to see my box tomorrow. :getin:

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

So the box of my stuff weights almost 18 Lbs :stare:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sefer posted:

I got my notice about half an hour ago, and I'm in wave 2, for reference.

Likewise. Woohoo!

The UPS tracking number isn't working yet, but that's because they generate them on-site and it won't be scanned until UPS pickup, likely this evening. Possibly not even until the pickup gets to a sorting facility for origination scan during preload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I can't say I was expecting to see so many Wave 2s so early. I think we've only gotten through 1500-1600 in the past 2 days, out of 2000 per wave?

Potentially it's a combination of people not confirming their pledge, and the RoW/USPS shipping thing mentioned earlier?

• Locked thread