Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Aye Doc posted:

that is exactly what I imagined sex with Dolph Ziggler would be like

Wouldn't Dolph do some crazy sell when he came?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Mystery Opponent posted:

Mods change my av to this image

You can't semen.

(Sorry.)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Your time is up, my time is now

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Midnightghoul posted:

This is what it looks like when HBK finishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf4LsjwAWho

(you probably want to mute the music)

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Mystery Opponent posted:

Cena's vinegar strokes.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BGrifter posted:

This is what it looks like when HBK finishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf4LsjwAWho

(you probably want to mute the music)

SKEET CHIN MUSIC

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
So uh, I guess Chyna wasn't as cool with Trips as people thought.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015/02/chyna-has-accused-triple-h-of-assault-during-their-relationship-hunter-has-responded/

I didn't realise she wasn't running her Twitter account. I mean I know everyone has their social media managers now, but I didn't think Chyna would've needed one.

I don't think they needed to add the 'Oh she's had troubles in her life' thing at the end though. It's a strange hinting at 'oh look at her past, she must be a liar'.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
fat Randy Orton is something I have never considered and now I want it more than anything

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Mystery Opponent posted:

I just ate like a pig ten minutes ago

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Red posted:

... then why not just cast Ziggler?

Ziggler has no name recognition. Maybe if he was allowed to star in movies, on cereal boxes, video game covers, do 500+ Make A Wish visits, and promoted as a top face of the company... then he could be in a movie.

Bard Maddox posted:

fat Randy Orton is something I have never considered and now I want it more than anything

He should just go all out like Fat Mac for that one season in Always Sunny

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

BGrifter posted:

Also relevant since this is the Buff Bagwell > Roman Reigns discussion thread:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsOHxMr3ZWw

Half his Big Poppa Pump promos were just him roid rage ranting and shooting no matter what he was supposed to be talking about he didn't give a gently caress

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

WWE: Well maybe if he brought in a bajjillion dollars like Cena does due to ten carefully cultivated years worth of movies, cereal boxes, video game covers and 500+ Make a Wish visits then we'd give him ten years worth of movies and cereal boxes and video game covers and Make a Wish visits. Brass ring, dickhead.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Say what you will about Scott, but his SteinerMath™ is undeniable.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

DeathChicken posted:

WWE: Well maybe if he brought in a bajjillion dollars like Cena does due to ten carefully cultivated years worth of movies, cereal boxes, video game covers and 500+ Make a Wish visits then we'd give him ten years worth of movies and cereal boxes and video game covers and Make a Wish visits. Brass ring, dickhead.

He missed his chance at the brass cock ring trying to get over in bed by himself.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DrVenkman posted:

So uh, I guess Chyna wasn't as cool with Trips as people thought.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015/02/chyna-has-accused-triple-h-of-assault-during-their-relationship-hunter-has-responded/

I didn't realise she wasn't running her Twitter account. I mean I know everyone has their social media managers now, but I didn't think Chyna would've needed one.

I don't think they needed to add the 'Oh she's had troubles in her life' thing at the end though. It's a strange hinting at 'oh look at her past, she must be a liar'.

Who the hell writes love letters, and dates them?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Carver Crisis posted:

I just ate like a pig ten minutes ago

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Astro7x posted:

Who the hell writes love letters, and dates them?

I think it's just a figure of speech and she knew when the love letter was from.

I'm almost always inclined to believe women when these types of allegations come up, but for these to come up for the first time in response to HHH's comments on the podcast, on a show hosted by Vince Russo, by Chyna of all people, makes me extremely skeptical.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
John Cena has sex with Amy Schumer. Once again Dolph Ziggler does all the work and John swoops in for the glory.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
He's just getting fluffy for the cold season.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Midnightghoul posted:

Her interview with Conan would seem to confirm this

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mystery Opponent posted:

hey that amy schumer film has a john cena sex scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDAOKfI87iI&t=57s

John Cena over came the odds. And is also funny.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think it's just a figure of speech and she knew when the love letter was from.

I'm almost always inclined to believe women when these types of allegations come up, but for these to come up for the first time in response to HHH's comments on the podcast, on a show hosted by Vince Russo, by Chyna of all people, makes me extremely skeptical.

:agreed:

I have a really really goddamn difficult time believing her here. She's never been at a loss for words before, even about Bad poo poo that's happened to her. Hasn't she (admirably) been very candid in the past about assault in relationships? Didn't an ex (not Hunter) allegedly assault her before her and X-Pac got together or something, and that's part of what brought them together originally? I really don't want to doubt the victim with something like this because it happens far too often, but my initial reaction is "Ehhhhhhh, I dunno, man...."

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Happy NXT live special day, PSPers!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

lmao randys so fat he still has a six pack

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

lmao randys so fat he still has a six pack

has the Big Show ever had a six pack, I know Kane still does at age 47

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Kane has the weirdest body

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Luigi Thirty posted:

has the Big Show ever had a six pack, I know Kane still does at age 47

Big Show is just a solid cuboid with a head.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

John Cena has sex with Amy Schumer. Once again Dolph Ziggler does all the work and John swoops in for the glory.
John Cena is a modern day Pompey to Ziggler's Crassus

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

kdrudy posted:

Vaguely wrestling related, trailer for upcoming Judd Apatow/Amy Schumer movie Trainwreck that John Cena apparently has a cameo in and is in the trailer.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/16d03d22-1b9c-4446-9d87-0027d808f1d1

Who would ever say 'Mark Wahlberg' instead of 'Marky Mark' when they're being a wiseass?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Kane has the weirdest body

I dunno, he looks pretty good for a 7-foot burn victim with baby hair.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Red posted:

I dunno, he looks pretty good for a 7-foot burn victim with baby hair.

that's why its so weird

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

that's why its so weird

Didn't X-Pac say his junk was all burned and scarred?

I guess we won't know for sure until Kane cheats on his wife with a diva in NXT.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Red posted:

Didn't X-Pac say his junk was all burned and scarred?

I guess we won't know for sure until Kane cheats on his wife with a diva in NXT.

Countdown to the Seth Rollins pic with Kane's head photoshopped on...

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Kane's a burn victim? What happened there, I assume it doesn't interfere with being able to sort of wrestle.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nessus posted:

Kane's a burn victim? What happened there, I assume it doesn't interfere with being able to sort of wrestle.

Yeah, when he was a kid his and Untertaker's house caught fire and 'Taker left him in there to die.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's all in the book

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:agreed:

I have a really really goddamn difficult time believing her here. She's never been at a loss for words before, even about Bad poo poo that's happened to her. Hasn't she (admirably) been very candid in the past about assault in relationships? Didn't an ex (not Hunter) allegedly assault her before her and X-Pac got together or something, and that's part of what brought them together originally? I really don't want to doubt the victim with something like this because it happens far too often, but my initial reaction is "Ehhhhhhh, I dunno, man...."

You can't really take any accusation lightly. But at the same time this is the first it's ever come out, and she waited until she was doing a podcast with Vince Russo to mention it. She's done shoot interviews and she's talked about her and Trips' history before so I'm not sure why this comes out now. On the other hand, the picture she painted is pretty plausible. It's an argument that clearly escalates and gets out of hand. It's clear from her story that he strikes her once and is seen to be upset about it afterwards. It's nothing that outrageous or unbelievable, she just picked the worst avenue to tell that story.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Nessus posted:

Oh lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Nessus posted:

It happened before he met his girlfriend Katie.

• Locked thread