Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Does Korver deserve the max?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Max love.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

NBA N/V February: Is Kyle Korver an Elite SG?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Strawberry Panda posted:

Does Korver deserve the max?

I question if even Billy King would give a 33 year old Kyle Korver 25 million annually.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
If anyone was wondering, Rondo still loves Connect Four.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Kyle Korver's pretty cool and I like him.

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

I think if you can put the dadgum ball in the basket you should be an allstar.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Faxanadu posted:

I think if you can put the dadgum ball in the basket you should be an allstar.

Fine, everybody's an all-star. Change planes in Dallas, you're an all-star.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Spacebump posted:

If anyone was wondering, Rondo still loves Connect Four.

Hahaha

Man, why does Houston have the lamest coach in the state

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

The Locator posted:

poo poo, Anthony Mason is a year younger than I am. Wonder if he had some sort of disease/issue leading to this, or if he really went off the health deep-end after he left the NBA.

Peter Vecsey @PeterVecsey1
Mason, 350 lbs, had heart issue 4 yr. Was on 2d fl of hosp taking test when attack occurred. Surgery was on 3. Very lucky not on 1, I'm told

That's not good :ohdear:

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Spacebump posted:

:golfclap:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

For a couple years Anthony mAson was my favorite player.

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

Spacebump posted:

Man, I always feel like an all star when I board the skylink. Also I like threes. The crisp swish of a long bomb is great. I mean it's no dunk but

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

@ZackCoxNESN
Evan Turner says he won't watch the All-Star Game: "50 Shades of Grey is coming out, so I might catch that."

Discuss

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
He once said something about The Notebook being his favorite movie, too. It was a running joke on Liberty Ballers for a few years.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Evan turner is strange.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

WhyteRyce posted:

@ZackCoxNESN
Evan Turner says he won't watch the All-Star Game: "50 Shades of Grey is coming out, so I might catch that."

Discuss

He can go see it Kenny

And then get some street meat

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
LeBron looks to have subverted NBA tropes and put on 20 lbs of muscle mid-season.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
Lebron James Steroid Discussion`

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

LeBron surpassing Wade for most incredibly blatant use of performance enhancing drugs

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Mandrel posted:

LeBron surpassing Wade for most incredibly blatant use of performance enhancing drugs

Dwight stopped using them after Orlando and hasn't been as healthy since. Rashard and Hedo weren't the only ones using performance enhancers in Orlando, they were just the guys that got caught.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

Pierce and Pierce posted:

Lebron James Steroid Discussion`

It's the first time I've watched a Cavs game since the first week or so of the season so this is new for me.

Feel free to continue to shitpost if you wish though.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Tokyo Sex Whale posted:

That looks like Steven Tyler.
This was also my first thought and at best he may have the genetic makeup to be associated with beauty

Spacebump posted:

Sometimes the Pelicans are the best.

Pelicans love them some uncanny abomination mascots huh

WhyteRyce posted:

@ZackCoxNESN

Discuss

he trash so Giannis stuff him in the garbage where he belong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFF490cxCss

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Other opinions I have for watching the Cavs: Kevin Love is like 6' 7" at most.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

euphronius posted:

Other opinions I have for watching the Cavs: Kevin Love is like 6' 7" at most.

Kevin Love is like a lovely, old Gordon Hayward.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions

Ross posted:

It's the first time I've watched a Cavs game since the first week or so of the season so this is new for me.

Feel free to continue to shitpost if you wish though.

lol relax man it just reminded me of the Jordan thread. I wasn't agreeing/disagreeing/anything, it was more "hey, remember this funny thread?"

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:siren: okc is half a game behind phoenix

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ricky Rubio

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Metapod posted:

Not for long. I'm sure we'll let you zip right in front shortly after the break. :suicide:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Metapod posted:

Please, the Suns will fall out with style and let you guys in because god is dead

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
If you guys aren't watching the Bucks you should be.

Their defense is absolutely amazing. They play very loose and free. Switches are quick and help comes frequently. They're very much not really playing a man so much as guarding the team. It's absolutely beautiful to watch. Their extremely long lineup let's them switch pretty carelessly. It's a very very well organized machine at this point.

The offense has some pretty great near ball screening happening to really screw with defenders as they normally play PnR or help on other screens. It looks like there's some great coaching going on in Milwaukee. Watch it if you're a basketball fan.

Also Middleton is a stud that should have made the all star game over Wade.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://vine.co/v/OPWFT6lgZEZ

Like old times.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Locator posted:

Not for long. I'm sure we'll let you zip right in front shortly after the break. :suicide:

Ramadu posted:

Please, the Suns will fall out with style and let you guys in because god is dead

i love the confidence phoenix fans have in their team

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

IcePhoenix posted:

Ricky Rubio

I just got back from watching that live and if that gif had audio you could probably hear me squeeling in unbridled joy at that basketball play of sport.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Metapod posted:

i love the confidence phoenix fans have in their team

It's just the way it is man, eveyr goddamned team in Arizona does this to you. You are trained to expect spectacular last minute failure. Haven't you seen the like, 10 games lost by a last second shot this year lol

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bashez posted:

If you guys aren't watching the Bucks you should be.

Their defense is absolutely amazing. They play very loose and free. Switches are quick and help comes frequently. They're very much not really playing a man so much as guarding the team. It's absolutely beautiful to watch. Their extremely long lineup let's them switch pretty carelessly. It's a very very well organized machine at this point.

The offense has some pretty great near ball screening happening to really screw with defenders as they normally play PnR or help on other screens. It looks like there's some great coaching going on in Milwaukee. Watch it if you're a basketball fan.

Also Middleton is a stud that should have made the all star game over Wade.

Never change, Ba'Shez. Wade is averaging something like 22-5-5 on 50% shooting and Middleton isn't even the first guy from his team that deserves a nod.

But the Bucks are really good. While Middleton's been hot, he has looked quite good. Giannis, Henson, and Knight have been killing it. Even OJ has been good OJ lately. And Zaza has been a real +/- god.

They are like 75 feet of arms and legs on defense and two dribbles and to the rim on offense. Fun stuff.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Giannis Antetokounmpo mystifies and astounds Reggie Evans
https://vine.co/v/OPWeiHu7q5L

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Giannis Antetokounmpo mystifies and astounds Reggie Evans
https://vine.co/v/OPWeiHu7q5L

Did he make a jump shot? Because that is a mystifying power in the Reggie Evans cosmology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

There is a story floating around Chicago that McDermott's Dad contacted the Bulls to find out why his son wasn't playing.

• Locked thread