Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

gwrtheyrn posted:

Thanks. gently caress me I'm poor, and I should have been growing kwuarms instead of avantoes

Oy. Get the Scroll of Cleansing like palamedes said then hit me up ingame(Masterstuff) whenever i'm actually on. I'll give you the kwuarms i've been growing for no reason other than I was getting the seeds from thieving elves back when it was actually possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Oy. Get the Scroll of Cleansing like palamedes said then hit me up ingame(Masterstuff) whenever i'm actually on. I'll give you the kwuarms i've been growing for no reason other than I was getting the seeds from thieving elves back when it was actually possible.

I got the scroll today and cycled all of my gold through unf kwuarms twice and ended up with 400 more kwuarms than I started with

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

gwrtheyrn posted:

I got the scroll today and cycled all of my gold through unf kwuarms twice and ended up with 400 more kwuarms than I started with

That happens. What ya wanna do is keep making unf kwuarms with the leftovers. Also utilize someone else's portable wells unless you're fine using your own.

Oh, and portable wells give a chance to give you two pots for the price of one- which I believe stacks with the scroll- so go use wells as well.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Mahjarrat Memories done :toot: Got me from 95 to 96 div, yay!

994,654 XP to 97 Div :negative:

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Is the saradomin sword still popular/good? I remember a few years ago chopping down a poo poo load of yew and magic trees to scrape up 10mil to buy one.

joachim783
May 9, 2013

VaultAggie posted:

Is the saradomin sword still popular/good? I remember a few years ago chopping down a poo poo load of yew and magic trees to scrape up 10mil to buy one.

the saradomin sword is not a bad high-mid tier weapon and it's only around 200k now.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
You win this time Pizza Mafia and your extortionate interest

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Saradomin Godsword is like 12m though, so don't get those confused.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
That's most godswords and anything below chaotic in quality, since those are relatively easy if you just grind. My attuned crystal looks kickass though, and only 3,5 million left to get that Glorious Wushanko Steel with scrolls and trade goods.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
got 99 farming about a hour ago

closing in on that max cape. I could sell my drygores for 99 smith/craft during bxp but that means selling my drygores.

still really don't wanna grind runespan or div

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Your best bet for runecrafting really is grinding the hell out of it on BXP Weekend, though, because it's unbearable otherwise. If that's literally the one thing you do, it's a good thing.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
I'm already planning to do div/rc on bxp...

considering selling my glaiven boots, tracking gloves and off-hand dry mace for craft/smith though

That way i'll still have a t90 mainhand melee wep, and honestly offhand mace shouldn't be hard to rebuy

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Is botting dead?

Read
Dec 21, 2010

If you stand by the Edgeville lodestone like 50 dragon killer bots run by every minute.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

CashEnsign posted:

Is botting dead?

I got 15 levels of dungeoneering just so I wouldn't have to deal with them, so no

joachim783
May 9, 2013

CashEnsign posted:

Is botting dead?

no but don't do it you still have a really high likely hood of being caught.

also i am finally ready for bxp got 96 summ and 94 herb banked :dance:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Endy, when did you worm your way into this old Sierra game :aaa:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Themata posted:

old Sierra game :aaa:

Kings Quest series owns.

fake e: I just found out that Sierra is not only back but they're working on a Kings Quest remake aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
The reason I started playing RS was because I thought it felt like a Quest for Glory MMO

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Pina Coladas posted:

The reason I started playing RS was because I thought it felt like a Quest for Glory MMO

When they remake Quest for Glory V, I will poo poo bricks. Still have the CDs and an unopened copy of the game soundtrack.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
More in the Lazy Bastard Chronicles, "How to Loom without it sucking horribly!"

Clear one half of the loom, then when you switch you can clear it twice without having to move your mouse. Close to 100 Cit resources done without moving your mouse at all. It's so much better than having to actually pay attention the whole time. Also you can easily do it on half of a 1920x1080 monitor so even if you only have one monitor you can watch youtube videos on the other half :buddy:

Padawan
Nov 27, 2014

CashEnsign posted:

Is botting dead?

Unless you're running some obvious poo poo through populated areas or doing the exact same action over and over again, it's not that likely that you'll be caught.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Bricklord posted:

Unless you're running some obvious poo poo through populated areas or doing the exact same action over and over again, it's not that likely that you'll be caught.

And even if you do that you might still be okay :v:

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Magres posted:

And even if you do that you might still be okay :v:

My last bot got banned doing lunar runecrafting. I was using a homemade colorbot. It had a lot of misclicks.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
At one point I passed out while autoclicking Seren Stones and wound up in the corner mashing my dude into the wall for about three hours in front of God, Goons, and pubbies and still didn't get banned

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Magres posted:

At one point I passed out while autoclicking Seren Stones and wound up in the corner mashing my dude into the wall for about three six+ hours in front of God, Goons, and pubbies and still didn't get banned
We call that screwup, Magroing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmh9rGgBSo

Link
Turns out it's real.

So either MMG got hacked, he thinks Jagex is poo poo too, and/or he's givin pubbies the finger?

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

I was doing surveys for keys and came across the most inclusive survey ever.

Two-Spirited? :wtc:

At least I got 9 keys out of it.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Terces posted:

The chart is even bigger on the website. :wtf:

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Story Time Stream with Mods Ash, Mark, Ian Gower, Noldor, and Wilson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WEidHMKjiM

Yesterday there was a special live stream set up for the long-time staff members to chat about their experiences and the changing of RuneScape over time. In this video: oil-painted cabbages, multiple claims of creating Make-X, the real creator of RS Classic's Paint Shop Pro-powered graphics Gower's Mom did some work!, and extravagant company trips around the world.

Andrew Gower is in the process of setting up an appearance for the next story time stream, which should give some insight to the beginnings and his time as creator/lead developer.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Spergminer posted:

Gender Pirate :lol:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6uz1q2xgfs

Have you ever wished to be a knight
Or the master of a magical ceremony
Do you think you have courage and pride
Survive defeat and you live endlessly

Runescape gives you everything that you need
Every day live you can escape
Runescape is a place where all the dreamers meet
They all dwell inside this landscape

You can forge a sword and be a man of war
Or be a magician and see the future clear
Search for the key and find the door
Grow strong and wiser year after year

With the help of others you can find your way
Give those support who are in need
There will come a day if you don't believe
And you will be the best indeed

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Spergminer posted:

:psyboom:

What did I just partially read?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

:psyboom:

What did I just partially read?

A list created from letting a bunch of college students enter whatever they want

Augster
Aug 5, 2011

YO I'll be getting 120 Slayer sometime tomorrow afternoon (eastern time) so if you're around come to Kuradal if you can so we can all do seizure-inducing chat effects and watch big fireworks!

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Augster posted:

YO I'll be getting 120 Slayer sometime tomorrow afternoon (eastern time) so if you're around come to Kuradal if you can so we can all do seizure-inducing chat effects and watch big fireworks!

i'll be sure to be there and help complete the puzzle :)

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Terces posted:

Two-sprited has been around for centuries, it's not some made-up term like most of the full list seems to be.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Moddington posted:

Two-sprited has been around for centuries, it's not some made-up term like most of the full list seems to be.

so what you're saying is people were batshit insane in olden times too?

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

I am become Dwarf, the destroyer of cats.
I guess they just didn't have a podium to voice their opinions. Thanks internet!

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

I, too, form my opinions by taking the opposite of what tumblr believes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

SleepingPizza posted:

so what you're saying is people were batshit insane in olden times too?

Somehow I'm half offended by this. The other half completely agrees with you though.