Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Idiot Kicker posted:

you have to adjust for religious areas. late 20s

there's no reason in hell you can't pull some rear end. just start messaging girls in their early 20's. you'll thank me later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

SHUT UP DAD

you brought your 20 year old girlfriend around your mum and youre old and creepy as gently caress

im albanian and your age gap is loving weird

drat son ur gross as gently caress

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pon de Bundy posted:

you brought your 20 year old girlfriend around your mum and youre old and creepy as gently caress

if you dont have a girlfriend much younger than you then you are the retard

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Top City Homo posted:

This.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

Top City Homo posted:

Don't kinkshame. Some guys like that hot Golden Girls look.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Pon de Bundy posted:

i wonder if you'll be singing a different tune when you're in your 40s and your wife is dumpy and miserable and hates your guts.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

opus111 posted:

i wonder if you'll be singing a different tune when you're in your 40s and your wife is dumpy and miserable and hates your guts.

He's Albanian, not sure how he'd find a wife who isn't dumpy and miserable?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
being able to date younger girls than yourself is probably one of the top-tier benefits of being male

cuz its like men dont even really entice women all that much physically but money and status never lose their luster. meanwhile women get older and bam, thats it, you're old now turn in your badge and gun you are off the dating force

Troutful
May 31, 2011

Literal Carehaver posted:

being able to date younger girls than yourself is probably one of the top-tier benefits of being male

cuz its like men dont even really entice women all that much physically but money and status never lose their luster. meanwhile women get older and bam, thats it, you're old now turn in your badge and gun you are off the dating force

nah cougars/milfs are a thing for whatever reason

I'm dating a younger guy right now and it's fantastic, but then again I'm not broke w/daddy issues

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

How do you have an emotionally fulfilling relationship with a woman that much younger than you

What do you even talk about

"How are you enjoying the poo poo I went through twenty years ago and am supposed to have learned and grown from"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Paineopticon posted:

How do you have an emotionally fulfilling relationship with a woman that much younger than you

"How are you enjoying the poo poo I went through twenty years ago and am supposed to have learned and grown from"

You know it sounds crazy but I'm starting to think that relationship isn't founded on emotional fulfillment!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bag yourself a degree holding mate and pretty much your lives are the same boring poo poo.

You go to work and do your dumb gay hobbies

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Paineopticon posted:

ideally your emotions are fulfilling her, the liquid emotion anyway

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Troutful posted:

nah cougars/milfs are a thing for whatever reason

I'm dating a younger guy right now and it's fantastic, but then again I'm not broke w/daddy issues

i mean don't get me wrong i personally love me some older women but the average dude is probably going to pass on that. i'll make up a statistic... 7/10 young men would pass up a relationship with an older woman especially if she obviously wears the pants or is early 30s and full blown baby-crazy. meanwhile, like 9/10 older dudes would go out with a young chick because c'mon look at them perky tits

also assuming you are a proud womyn goonette please post you are tits. TIA (thanks in advance)

-LITERAL CAREHAVER

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
student teaching broke my ability to consider anyone woman who is legal but substantially under my age. not saying it's valid there's probably some that i don't deserve that i'd get along great with but my brain won't let me think like that. all conversations feel like i'm talking to someone whos just in a different time in their life.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Libelous Slander posted:

student teaching broke my ability to consider anyone woman who is legal but substantially under my age. not saying it's valid there's probably some that i don't deserve that i'd get along great with but my brain won't let me think like that. all conversations feel like i'm talking to someone whos just in a different time in their life.

Well if you're going to be a teacher it seems like you'll probably be in the minority of those that don't bang their students.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Paineopticon posted:

Fagspeak spotted: emotionally fulfilling, relationship, talk about, learned, grown

Conclusion: terminally betacucked

:frogout:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lets post more retardos

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
photos niiiiiiiiiiice

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

good on that 40 year old dude for netting a 20 yr old chick. living the dream

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
I'm a guy in my 20s dating a girl 10 years older than me. I'm happy trading less perky tits for someone far more emotionally stable and developed than me.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol he has to buy wine coolers for her

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Richard M Nixon posted:

I'm a guy in my 20s dating a girl 10 years older than me. I'm happy trading less perky tits for someone far more emotionally stable and developed than me.

At first I read you were a guy in your 20's dating someone 10 years younger and I thought we had a situation on our hands.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Chomp8645 posted:

At first I read you were a guy in your 20's dating someone 10 years younger and I thought we had a situation on our hands.

lol read the same

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol i read it like that as well

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
:pedo:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Paineopticon posted:

If you buy a used car sometimes you find out something is wrong with it and have to put in a few grand of work. This could apply to a two year old vehicle or a two decade old vehicle. The only sure way around it is to buy new with a warranty but in that case you're either getting less of a car then you could going used or spending more than you really want to.

Gooonnnnnsayyyyy

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sheep-Goats posted:

If you buy a used car sometimes you find out something is wrong with it and have to put in a few grand of work. This could apply to a two year old vehicle or a two decade old vehicle. The only sure way around it is to buy new with a warranty but in that case you're either getting less of a car then you could going used or spending more than you really want to.

Gooonnnnnsayyyyy

Are you....Are you implying that you capture small girls to turn them into sex slaves?!?!

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Glad I'm not the only who doesn't know WTF is going on

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm hard.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Trollologist posted:

Are you....Are you implying that you capture small girls to turn them into sex slaves?!?!

In this thread? No.

I mean, not yet.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

One thing I really like is when someone responds to your message with a reply that seems completely eager but leaves no obvious path to continue a conversation.

I asked a girl who said she's "changing the world" in her 'what I'm doing' section "hey, how are you changing the world?"

"That's a tough question, give me an easier one."

"Ok sure- assuming you don't have a date planned for Valentines day, what show do you plan on netflixing/DVRing? I plan on whating youtubes of dogs playing."

"Oh I didn't even realize Valentines day was coming up :) "

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Trollologist posted:

:iiaca:

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

One thing I really like is when someone responds to your message with a reply that seems completely eager but leaves no obvious path to continue a conversation.

I asked a girl who said she's "changing the world" in her 'what I'm doing' section "hey, how are you changing the world?"

"That's a tough question, give me an easier one."

"Ok sure- assuming you don't have a date planned for Valentines day, what show do you plan on netflixing/DVRing? I plan on whating youtubes of dogs playing."

"Oh I didn't even realize Valentines day was coming up :) "

probably because if you're even halfway attractive as a girl I can only imagine that it must be impossible to develop real social skills since as a guy if you're a weirdo you just become a goon and no one ever talks to you again so it's like trial and error but as a pretty girl every guy just compliments you nonstop and you're just like wow i really am amazing aren't i

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Let me translate that for you:

"I know Valentines day is soon and I want you to ask me out for it."

That's what the :) means. That's why she put that in there.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

Alternate translation:

"I want someone who isn't ugly to talk to me so I'm gonna dead end this convo"

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

That's what the :) means. That's why she put that in there.

I can't wait to take her out and not have a conversation for an hour or 2

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

Alternate translation:

very possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

Alternate translation:

The way she would have done this is to not reply period, just like she did to the other fourteen messages sitting in her box. A reply is a positive sign on OKC, don't overthink it. Even a reply that says she doesn't think you two are a good match is better than no reply at all. Not that that's going anywhere but at least it means your message was good.

I was going to put :iiaca: but I assumed the obvious letters wouldn't yeild the obvious emoticon because this is the hosed up world we post in.

raton fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 13, 2015

• Locked thread