Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

wwesucks.com
BCJ1990 has got some great points and I hope that when John Cena reads his daily wwesucks.com update, he reads this.

quote:

Name: BJC1990 : 2015-02-04 11:57
Cena. I love the work you've done. I aprecciate your legacy. You are loved by many, booed by many, hated by some. Stop drink so much, its effecting who you are. You are becoming a punk because of you drinking. Ask those around you John, if you dont believe me, especially the love of your life, Nikki. That alcholal is changing you for the worse. Keep drinking that alchohal, & you're going to become the very person you hate the most, a lowlife scumbag. You will be miserible. You lose everything you have one by one, starting with Nikki. Someday you'll wake up & find someone else looking back at you in the mirror. Someone you hate or even dispise. Your life will end via suicede due to not being able to live with who you have become. The reason you drink so much is because your time on top is up or very close to done. This isnt easy to face this truth at all for you. This is what you love to do most. Wrestle! You've gotten adictted to being #1, & the spotlight attention that gives you. Its quite a challenge to let this all go, isnt it, John? I would find to be just as hard, I'm sure of it. There are better ways to coup with this. My tip: Look at the legacy you left behind. Look at the mark you made. Now look ahead of you. What do you see that might await you on that horizon? Hollywood, movies, TV Shows? A wack at MMA? Charity? Entrepenuership? You have far more talent then you reallize, John Cena, we all do. Alchohal will only make you miserible. Looking foward to the custumizible future can only lift your spirits. Talk to those around you that have been where you are, especial Hulk Hogan & your dad. They will help you. By the way don't forget. "Eat your vitemans & say your prayers," Brother, (LOL). I mean it. Talk to your dad first. Dont worrie, be happy. Thats my motto. Alcohal is NOT the way to go. NEVER EVER GIVE UP! Especially NOT on yourself. Get outta that Illuminati if you really are in it. That aint the answer you seek. Seek Jessus Christ, & ye shall be saved. Illuminati cant touch you if you truly give your life to Jessus Christ, the one true savior of all humankind. Have faith. Pay no attention to Satan's dirty tricks. You have a bright future ahead if you choose it to be. I can only help so much. Brother Cena, I may nvr meet u r know u, but I love you very much, & I am thankful for you & your works are great. NEVER GIVE UP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Cena is the Higher Power that the Ascension serve, I KNEW IT! :tinfoil:

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Blame it on the al-al-al-al-al-alcholal.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I would pay good money to see John Cena in MMA

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

super macho dude posted:

wwesucks.com
BCJ1990 has got some great points and I hope that when John Cena reads his daily wwesucks.com update, he reads this.

I really want to know what the Illuminati has to do with Satanism... I mean I know I'm probably behind the times on my conspiracy theories but I thought they were just a bunch of rich dudes pulling the strings to make themselves richer and keep themselves powerful???

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

maxallen posted:

I really want to know what the Illuminati has to do with Satanism... I mean I know I'm probably behind the times on my conspiracy theories but I thought they were just a bunch of rich dudes pulling the strings to make themselves richer and keep themselves powerful???

Well who do you think gives them the power to pull the strings??? Satan!

That's why you need to believe in our lord and saviour jesus christ of nazareth.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

maxallen posted:

All conspiracy theories work on the idea that all human suffering is a calculated enterprise by some entity or entities. So obviously Satan would be in charge, duh.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He's also responsible for chemtrails and he did 9/11.

Sometimes the tenuous threads between all these conspiracies remind me of the this game. "Texas big oil is being controlled by the punk rockers! Which are being controlled by the UFOs! It's all connected!" :tinfoil:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2vodty/triple_hs_new_clique/

Too sweet me brother

rovert fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Feb 12, 2015

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is the one time I hope MetsFan is right tbh

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is the one time I hope MetsFan is right tbh

It is kinda true they are transparently Triple H's dudes. But as always Mets dresses it up in a tutu. Bill DeMott really likes Kevin Owens I guess he sees himself in Kevin. Devitt has a very old fashioned "I'll do what my employer wants me to do" approach you know like New Japan wanted him to be bland Junior babyface so he played a bland Junior babyface. So it is hard for me to believe he shakes too many boats.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If that's the slightest bit true I'd be surprised if Neville wasn't also in that group.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm pretty amused at the image of Devitt throwing a hissy fit over training drills. There's absolutely no way that's true.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
metsfan is basically writing fanfic that's going to end with balor being tsundere.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
Dude is mellow as hell and actually lived in the New Japan dojo when he was there. No way he gets pissy and refuses running drills in the Training centre.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

metsfan is basically writing fanfic that's going to end with balor being tsundere.

"Stupid Itami.... not like I l-like him or anything!"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Balor's in the kinda shape that going through the drills wouldn't even phase him.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I mean if the story was "he's kind of quiet and aloof and carries himself apart from the rest of the roster" I would be like yeah okay that sounds like him, but seriously Mets fan instead went for the one story thats so unlike him that it's almost funny.

I would go so far as to think Mets Fan was trying to think which one of the guys he could say that about, decided everyone who reads his stuff likes Sami and that Itami is Japanese so must be used to drills, oh I'll just say it was the Irish guy.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

triplexpac posted:

That's why you need to believe in our lord and saviour jesus christ of nazareth.

This but unironically.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"Main 4 wrestlers of future WWE boss' pet project will be the future of the company" is not a brave prediction by any means. It's not a prediction at all, it's saying something obvious, as usual.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

what a loving clown

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i like that his scoop makes them all sound like giant manbabies who go cry to triple h every time they arent feeling superior enough to their co-workers

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

rovert posted:

It is kinda true they are transparently Triple H's dudes. But as always Mets dresses it up in a tutu. Bill DeMott really likes Kevin Owens I guess he sees himself in Kevin. Devitt has a very old fashioned "I'll do what my employer wants me to do" approach you know like New Japan wanted him to be bland Junior babyface so he played a bland Junior babyface. So it is hard for me to believe he shakes too many boats.

Triple H does not bust the balls of ten year veterans when they don't need to learn the ropes like the new guys, holy loving poo poo, mets4ever is a genius.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

WeaponX posted:

what a loving clown

At least he's getting vaguely called out for it in the comments, that crowd usually fall over themselves to slobber on his knob. Like, you know he's being even more pants-on-head retarded than normal if wreddit aren't lining up to praise his idiocy.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Memento posted:

At least he's getting vaguely called out for it in the comments, that crowd usually fall over themselves to slobber on his knob. Like, you know he's being even more pants-on-head retarded than normal if wreddit aren't lining up to praise his idiocy.

yeah but, most of it is "well they should be mad!" and "demott is an idiot" when it's just a bullshit sensationalist spin on a very obvious point and should be treated as such

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of reddit, here's some "TNA IS SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITH DESTiNATION AMERICA" circle jerking.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2vpsfb/looks_like_tnas_move_to_da_was_a_good_move/

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rodney the Piper posted:

Speaking of reddit, here's some "TNA IS SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITH DESTiNATION AMERICA" circle jerking.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2vpsfb/looks_like_tnas_move_to_da_was_a_good_move/

loving hell, the "Spike never supported TNA" idiocy is strong with that lot.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

NutritiousSnack posted:

Triple H does not bust the balls of ten year veterans when they don't need to learn the ropes like the new guys, holy loving poo poo, mets4ever is a genius.

Well Triple H did love busting the balls of veterans from WCW

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

triplexpac posted:

Well Triple H did love busting the balls of veterans from WCW

I don't think you're being serious, but one group he really wants to succeed and the other were WCW guys.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Does this count?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He's right though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

oldpainless posted:

He's right though.

Yes, dressing up like a monster from outerspace is the same as dressing up in blackface. Exactly the same.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Having black paint on your face is not the same thing as blackface. Is this a work?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ask the cosplay thread in PYF. They love that conversation.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He's not even dressing up like a black person though, so the PYF stuff where they're probably saying it's cool for a white girl to dress in black face if they're cosplaying Michonne or something doesn't apply. He's painted like he's got alien symbiote goo all over him, which is red and black.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Sounds like Balor is working on some sort of Al Jolson style jazz based gimmick...

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

ShootaBoy posted:

Does this count?

This is what your overly PC culture has produced. This geek and millions of geeks like them.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

at least he isn't sending death threats to people who work at wwe

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

truly political correctness gone mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

TheJoker138 posted:

He's not even dressing up like a black person though, so the PYF stuff where they're probably saying it's cool for a white girl to dress in black face if they're cosplaying Michonne or something doesn't apply. He's painted like he's got alien symbiote goo all over him, which is red and black.

but you see that offends some white people so