Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Killed By Death posted:

The total silence at Gambits win :smith:

They sure celebrated hard though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

This is the worst game I've ever seen and I've seen every game team marn ever played.

not an emptyquote

EDIT: vvvvvvvv High five quality posting buddy

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

This is the worst game I've ever seen and I've seen every game team marn ever played.

not an emptyquote

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Gambit just ain't what you used to be.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Her rend is basically hidden AD scaling that doesn't scale with crit at all. That means straight AD is worth more than usual.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Killed By Death posted:

The total silence at Gambit's win :smith:

everyone is asleep

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
And of course it's the Elements game that gets delayed by technical issues.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Crazy Larry posted:

And of course it's the Elements game that gets delayed by technical issues.

#80MinsTheDream, in and out of game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I love H2K.

Ryu.jpeg and Prolly in a suit.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Holy poo poo did Riot just shame the hell out of Elements?

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Demiurge4 posted:

Holy poo poo did Riot just shame the hell out of Elements?

I only just tuned in, what happened?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
shooks forehead

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Good loving lord just go to a title card of the games, stop making sjokz ask so many boring questions to fill time

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Just pick Ahri, H2k.

Edit: Good job.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Why would you not ban Irelia against Wickd. He is poop from a literal butt playing anything else.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Freaksaus posted:

I only just tuned in, what happened?

They replayed a teamfight Elements lost versus SK with Elements voice comms where Shook went in alone and you can clearly hear someone telling him not to go in and getting ignored.

The Mattybee posted:

Why would you not ban Irelia against Wickd. He is poop from a literal butt playing anything else.

And for some reason Elements decides not to pick the one champion Wickd plays well.

Action George fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Feb 12, 2015

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Elements must not have noticed that Irelia was unbanned.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Elements' teamcomp doesn't make very much sense to me. Maybe if they had Rengar it would be good, but... I don't like it.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Irelia isnt banned, picks Lulu

:whitewater:

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Crazy Larry posted:

They replayed a teamfight Elements lost versus SK with Elements voice comms where Shook went in alone and you can clearly hear someone telling him not to go in and getting ignored.

I wonder if Riot has to ask permission to use these comms like they somtimes do in between games or if they have the freedom to use them whenever they want.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Freaksaus posted:

I wonder if Riot has to ask permission to use these comms like they somtimes do in between games or if they have the freedom to use them whenever they want.

I guarantee they can use any ingame coms they want.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I don't even get the Lulu pickup. Who is she protecting? Is the plan to have Leblanc dive in and use the ult on her to get the knock up?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Crazy Larry posted:

I don't even get the Lulu pickup. Who is she protecting? Is the plan to have Leblanc dive in and use the ult on her to get the knock up?

graves from ahri/j4

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Quikshot is entering into Riv levels of nonsensical commentary.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Crazy Larry posted:

Might be, I did a similar combo with Janna/Zed to aid Zed's crazy thirst for kills

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Ryu is beating froggen pretty handily in CS.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

That elements comms segment was BRUTAL and I hope Montecristo talks about it at some point. Nyph saying NO NO NO NO over and over while Shook still engages. Nyph saying, 'If I miss my ult dont go in.' twice. (Looks like EL will never go in then HEH) Froggen saying they have won the fight when he ults in the middle of the choke because 'they can't walk in' while Fredy quadra kills all of elements.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

Ryu is beating froggen pretty handily in CS.

Ahri is so incredibly good on this patch and I cannot believe teams are letting her through bans.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:laffo: that Wickd TP

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
jesus christ i hope we have at least one good game at some point today

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

henkman posted:

graves from ahri/j4

That might work if he wasn't having to use it on himself on cooldown everytime.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Lovechop posted:

jesus christ i hope we have at least one good game at some point today
UoL or bust

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What in the actual gently caress is Elements up to in this game? Send the double AP up top to try and tower push Maokai??? Give H2K all the dragons uncontested in any way whatsoever??? Give KaSing a friendly debut on his new team???

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Libertine posted:

What in the actual gently caress is Elements up to in this game? Send the double AP up top to try and tower push Maokai??? Give H2K all the dragons uncontested in any way whatsoever??? Give KaSing a friendly debut on his new team???

They just had two seperate shots at bursting down someone 1v5 (granted the two tankiest people on H2K) and came out on the losing end of that fight.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Elements looks completely demoralized and has been outplayed on every level. This is one of my favorite games of the season so far.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
0/2/1 Janna flying into battle with a Mejai's rush. :barf:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
whenever rekkles' team starts losing he just becomes invisible and never does anything

zzz

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Crazy Larry posted:

That might work if he wasn't having to use it on himself on cooldown everytime.

Well, yeah

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

0/2/1 Janna flying into battle with a Mejai's rush. :barf:

it's me im in the LCS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Sexpansion posted:

H2K vs Elements (BELIEVE)

It's not over yet, but... not bad :henget:

In Elements' defense, they're playing like the immortal geniuses of LoL right now when compared to the early Alliance. They'll shake off the badness streak at some point, at least until they get their next vacation.

• Locked thread