Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
actually the graphics remain the same, but the power of the processor has increased which means better models. the screen is still the same 3dsxl pixelated mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

no_anime_in_yospos.gif

canadian game about korea is not anime!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

35$ for a hatoful boyfriend body pillow

this wasn't a joke btw

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Pinterest Mom posted:

humble bundle

pay what you want for analogue a hate story
beat the average for hate plus
8$ for hatoful boyfriend

:swoon:

you're really gonna post that without the pic?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Deviant posted:

came here to post this!!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Deviant posted:

this would be a lot better if it didnt have a human on one of the sides

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

like, i would actually consider buying the pigeon one as a joke but not if someone thinks i actually have a pillow waifu

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

monhun camera lock is different from, say, dark souls. once the target monster has seen you, top its portrait on the lower screen. now whenever you click L the camera will center on the monster. it doesn't just autotrack like most games would
also if it controls anything like 3u did on wii u, then u can also use the zr button to toggle lock on

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

also if it controls anything like 3u did on wii u, then u can also use the zr button to toggle lock on

oh, really? i set it the zr=r, zl=l mode because my hands are weird. good to know tho

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

oh, really? i set it the zr=r, zl=l mode because my hands are weird. good to know tho
yeah. zr toggled lock on, and zl brought up chat

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Notorious QIG posted:

like, i would actually consider buying the pigeon one as a joke but not if someone thinks i actually have a pillow waifu

idiot

you dont put it on your own bed

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

yeah. zr toggled lock on, and zl brought up chat

neat. also im super pumped about the ability to write custom messages for autochat, hoping i can set one up for my DEVILJHO scream of terror

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
jesus christ the xl circle pad is $50 on amazon

...and $20 on nintendo's store

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Nayato posted:

lol

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Nayato posted:

it's 20 on amazon if you search for the LL edition. It's exactly the same.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

neat. also im super pumped about the ability to write custom messages for autochat, hoping i can set one up for my DEVILJHO scream of terror
evil joe!? oh nooooo D:

also c dcs s: learned how to use laser and gps-guided bombs, and the maverick missle. now to figure out air-to-air missiles and countermeasures, and my training will be complete. i will be able to fly an a-10c in combat encounters

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

are nintendo and amazon beefing? why is that poo poo always so weird

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

evil joe!? oh nooooo D:

also c dcs s: learned how to use laser and gps-guided bombs, and the maverick missle. now to figure out air-to-air missiles and countermeasures, and my training will be complete. i will be able to fly an a-10c in combat encounters

i had a quick message set up that was just "DEVILJHO!" for every time he would show up to wreck everybody. it was always super fun when i was running with someone new to high rank and theyd go "what the hell is a deviljho OH DEAR GOD"

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

Deviant posted:

it's 20 on amazon if you search for the LL edition. It's exactly the same.

oh ty! i already bought it from the Official Nintendo Online Store but i'll keep that in mind for the future

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i really hope deviljho is as big of an rear end in a top hat in 4u as he was in 3u :allears:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

that's actually a pillow husbando dressed as a maid

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pinterest Mom posted:

that's actually a pillow husbando dressed as a maid

even better!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nayato posted:

are nintendo and amazon beefing? why is that poo poo always so weird

yeah, basically nintendo wanted amazon to stop taking returns on the original 3ds because it was damaging the screens when closed due to a design flaw, amazon told nintendo to get hosed, things escalated and now amazon (but only its US division) doesn't stock nintendo hardware

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

STALKER: Call Of Priapism etc on cheap if you don't already own?!?

https://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/stalker-complete-bundle/

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

be sure to pick up the soundtrack on vinyl :pcgaming:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Notorious QIG posted:

this would be a lot better if it didnt have a human on one of the sides

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

unnnnhhhh synthwave is totally my poo poo, this is so good

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

STALKER: Call Of Priapism etc on cheap if you don't already own?!?

https://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/stalker-complete-bundle/

stalker owns

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

unnnnhhhh synthwave is totally my poo poo, this is so good

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress i really shouldn't be spending money right now

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

gat drat

e: $60 is actually p reasonable for that, if i had a record player id probably do it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

c-stick nub, slightly improved graphics

No no, you idiot. There are no improved graphics for the new 3DS. You're right about the new c-Stick, and an extra few buttons to press wit h the new 3DS but that's about it. Graphically speaking the games, and 3D effects will be about the same. The only difference being the processing powerr on how fast games load, download, and web browsing. You will get the same experience with the 3DS and with the new 3DS. If you're a first time 3DS user than I suggest you skip out on this piece of poo poo and instead just purchase a goold old fashion 3DS like I did. If the "new" 3DS had a higher resolution screen, or whatever that I would suggest that but as is to Nintendo's standards it's just a slight upgrade that will only benefit about 3 games for the rest of the 3DS lifetime.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

gat drat

e: $60 is actually p reasonable for that, if i had a record player id probably do it

Considering it comes with the game which I'm guessing will be at least $15 that's pretty solid

If any game's soundtrack needs to be on vinyl it's that game and wolfenstein nwo (which also put out a vinyl for its soundtrack)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Anime Curator posted:

No no, you idiot. There are no improved graphics for the new 3DS. You're right about the new c-Stick, and an extra few buttons to press wit h the new 3DS but that's about it. Graphically speaking the games, and 3D effects will be about the same. The only difference being the processing powerr on how fast games load, download, and web browsing. You will get the same experience with the 3DS and with the new 3DS. If you're a first time 3DS user than I suggest you skip out on this piece of poo poo and instead just purchase a goold old fashion 3DS like I did. If the "new" 3DS had a higher resolution screen, or whatever that I would suggest that but as is to Nintendo's standards it's just a slight upgrade that will only benefit about 3 games for the rest of the 3DS lifetime.

w/e im not buying one so idgaf

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Anime Curator posted:

old 3ds

new 3ds

old 3ds

new 3ds

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

old 3ds

new 3ds

old 3ds

new 3ds

ughhhhhhh and i want a vita.

gently caress you

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk

e; double fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck shipping costs the same as the pack itself

Dodoman fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Feb 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

those textures lookin good. if they announce more titles i actually want beyond xenoblade i may consider the new XL but the current one suits my needs

• Locked thread