Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006
She has dirt on some/all of her fellow councilmembers and shes a black woman in the south. The cops could drop her on duty and get away with it without a drop gun and the council people she has dirt on would exonerate them in a heartbeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Why are we discussing the murder of elected officials in my beloved drunk thread

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
because american democracy is a joke that only allows the rich and corrupt to have any influence. Zombie Stalin/ Ron Paul 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Branis is a tried and true commie but I'm straight anachist. The whole plan is to bring down the man from the inside.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson posted:

Branis is a tried and true commie but I'm straight anachist. The whole plan is to bring down the man from the inside.

you and me both brotha :hf:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Beanieson, king of louisiana, Sitting on his throne of dildo bats wearing nothing but a blue speedo and a bullet proof vest.

:frogsiren:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Branis posted:

Beanieson, king of louisiana, Sitting on his throne of dildo bats wearing nothing but a blue speedo and a bullet proof vest.

:frogsiren:

can't wait for him to be sheriff. i'm gonna love working for that man.

when i say every day a new adventure. i mean it.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Edit nm. Trolling myself here.

:quagmire:.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 12, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
casual fridays at the beanie parish sheriffs office is just a cowboy hat, chaps and all the office romance you can eat.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Smiling Jack posted:

Why are we discussing the murder of elected officials in my beloved drunk thread

Too early for me (I know, I know it will be noon one day).

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

casual fridays at the beanie parish sheriffs office is just a cowboy hat, chaps and all the office romance you can eat.

and we don't take calls after 1400 on fridays, that's when we start frying/boiling aquatic life

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

Untagged posted:

Edit nm. Trolling myself here.
:quagmire:

I'm OK with this.

Branis posted:

And this.

:quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Isn't there some sort of agency where one could report something like that hilariously corrupt woman?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Syncopated posted:

Isn't there some sort of agency where one could report something like that hilariously corrupt woman?
The police and higher government is kinda afraid of the racism smear and she clearly knew how to use it so it progressed until it was out of control. There'll still be a poo poo load of people defending her too OJ style.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Does NYPD issue a flashlight besides weapon-mounted one and if so, what kind?

EconOutlines
Jul 3, 2004

Any police officers willing to discuss something sensitive, feel free to PM me.

(Not legal advice FYI)

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

EconOutlines posted:

Any police officers willing to discuss something sensitive, feel free to PM me.

(Not legal advice FYI)

A clitoris?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Vahakyla posted:

Does NYPD issue a flashlight besides weapon-mounted one and if so, what kind?

The NYPD does not authorize weapon mounted flashlights for anyone except a very very small subset of ESU.

Flashlights must be purchased privately and are hand held.

It'll be a cold day in hell before a NYPD patrol cop gets a weapon mounted flashlight.

The NYPD is extremely resistant to new equipment, typewriters were in wide use until 2012.

Edit: poo poo, until this month the NYPD wouldn't even replace expired bullet resistant vests. You got one. After that you were expected to buy your own.

Smiling Jack fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 12, 2015

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/12/shoot-or-dont-shoot-police-scenarios-prove-eye-opening-for-civil-rights-leaders/

This seems like a pretty good idea. A Black Panther admitting the police have a tough job??? Whaaaaa???

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Smiling Jack posted:

The NYPD does not authorize weapon mounted flashlights for anyone except a very very small subset of ESU.

Flashlights must be purchased privately and are hand held.

It'll be a cold day in hell before a NYPD patrol cop gets a weapon mounted flashlight.

The NYPD is extremely resistant to new equipment, typewriters were in wide use until 2012.

Edit: poo poo, until this month the NYPD wouldn't even replace expired bullet resistant vests. You got one. After that you were expected to buy your own.

Do they realize it is a lot easier to shoot accurately in a dark area if you aren't tryin to bumblefuck around holding a flash light in one hand and a gun in the other? it isn't the loving 80s anymore it's ok to have stock triggers and gun lights.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

The NYPD didn't issue speed loaders for revolvers until Scott Gladell was killed trying to reload from a dump pouch.

In 1986.

The NYPD also forced everyone to watch a video at roll call explaining why revolvers were better than automatics in 1993.

Things NYPD patrol cops will never get: weapon lights, long arms or decent training.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
probably cause your bosses spend all your money sending people to spy on muslims in new jersey and watch the riots in ferguson and have a business office in tel aviv.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Branis posted:

probably cause your bosses spend all your money sending people to spy on muslims in new jersey and watch the riots in ferguson and have a business office in tel aviv.

Hey hey hey the office in Tel Aviv is privately funded

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
NYPD obviously needs to see this:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

that fukkin cross draw revolver :buddy:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

"Heavy weapons" like ESU and a few others those but a lot of teams still roll with MP5 and Mini-14s because the 80s loving ruled or something.

The Ithaca 37 is still in widespread use :wtc:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Smiling Jack posted:

Hey hey hey the office in Tel Aviv is privately funded

:stare: a privately funded police station?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

I have the biggest libertarian boner right now

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Where do I apply to Belltower?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

DrakeriderCa posted:

a privately funded NYPD anti terrorism office in Israel. From a quick google search it also looks like NYPD has had officers stationed in Officers have been stationed in London, Lyons, Hamburg, and Toronto too.

at the date posted:

Where do I apply to Belltower?

Apply to FEMA instead, better benefits.

Branis fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 13, 2015

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

DrakeriderCa posted:

Let me tell you all about those...

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

beanieson posted:

The free market will decide which crimes are worth responding to.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Justin Godscock posted:

The free market will decide which crimes are worth responding to.

It's like my libertarian policing dream come true

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
the future of policing
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/l-p-d-libertarian-police-department

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Cops willing to work for bitcoin are probably not a threat.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

flakeloaf posted:

Cops willing to work for bitcoin are probably not a threat.

Unless you're trying to rob a Wendy's

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Just got a craving for some Wendy's chicken nuggets

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

March 2015 Cop thread: Subway™ Eat Fresh and Freeze, Scumbag!®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning