Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Yes that is exactly how gravity treats large breasts good job game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They're less "bigger" and more "longer"

I get the feeling that feature was done by one guy in his spare time because he really, really wanted it in the game, but had no idea how boobs work and didn't consult with any artists on how it would work.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I get the feeling that feature was done by one guy in his spare time because he really, really wanted it in the game, but had no idea how boobs work and didn't consult with any artists on how it would work.

There is a movie script in there some where.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

SatansBestBuddy posted:

"T-they defy gravity, right? And are vacuum packed into shirts?"

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

hopeandjoy posted:

Yes that is exactly how gravity treats large breasts good job game.

The Jessica Rabbit school of chest design.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

If you think that's bad, you should see it in action.

Thankfully, the other parts of the character creation seem to be much better then that part.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
It has to be like a cultural norm or something in Japan to include a breast slider, like how every US developed game has to include a gun. whenever big tits are not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's big tits"?

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
With a lovely boob slider like that, they probably didn't even implement boob physics. Cancelled preorder so hard.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

If only they'd licensed DOA5's Softness Engine.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

boob sliders are what make the world go round

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I could go for some Boob Sliders with a side of fries.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

There should be a slider for each boob.

:pwn:

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Feb 13, 2015

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mill Village posted:

If you think that's bad, you should see it in action.

Thankfully, the other parts of the character creation seem to be much better then that part.

Someone link the Saints Row 3 and 4 one for comparison.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Xenoblade Chronicles X - It's Xenoblade Chronicles, but with GIANT BOOBS

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm okay with that. I'm just gonna roleplay that my character had a boob job that went horribly wrong.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

vaguely posted:

I'm okay with this.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

vaguely posted:

This will only become a problem if the robots also have giant boobs.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Considering the fact that Monolith used to work on Super Robot Wars spinoffs that ain't impossible.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I AM NOW VERY WORRIED.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Is there a bulge slider

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The new trailer of Xenoblade Chronicles X is so fuckin awesome, I have a huge boner because of it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

The new trailer of Xenoblade Chronicles X is so fuckin awesome, I have a huge boner because of it

Was this the one from like a week ago or was there another new trailer today?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I said come in! posted:

Was this the one from like a week ago or was there another new trailer today?

My boner hasn't stopped since the first trailer when the guy walked into the mech and flew towards the sunset.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This game is becoming depressing. It's gone from unique JRPG with good characters to "everything anime, ever, cranked to 12". There is no hope for interesting characters if the devs are making characters with doll eyes and breast sliders, like how broken humans think other humans look.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Even anime has feelings dude, what the gently caress.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sharla, Vanea, Lorithia.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Average Bear posted:

This game is becoming depressing. It's gone from unique JRPG with good characters to "everything anime, ever, cranked to 12". There is no hope for interesting characters if the devs are making characters with doll eyes and breast sliders, like how broken humans think other humans look.

Literally the only non-anime thing about Xenoblade was that it has European voice acting in the English release.

Pictured: Not an anime

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Average Bear posted:

It was unique because of the gameplay, lets not pretend the Xenoblade Regular cast weren't loving anime cliches cranked up to 12. Reyn is great but he's just dumb hot-blooded anime character #64684154.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

Literally the only non-anime thing about Xenoblade was that it has European voice acting in the English release.

But the developers gave you the option of adjusting the size of your PC's breasts so all of their credibility is GONE. :mad:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Every female character in XC had their boob slider at max anyway. Because it's a game and by golly they like drawing curves.

\/ Fixed

Crosspeice fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 13, 2015

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Let's not even for a second make the claim that that's limited to Japanese game development.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Can anything be more anime than Seven with her robot boobs and being the Childhood Friend for the main protagonists who is also holding a goddess inside her?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah people who think women look like that should not be trusted to write a story driven game, so hopefully the character directors are a totally different breed than horney japanese nerd #81747

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Someone compiled all of the trailers into one, and there's some gameplay in here that i've never seen before even; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw20q8hAEuA I never saw any mech combat until now. It looks real good.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Average Bear posted:

Yeah people who think women look like that should not be trusted to write a story driven game, so hopefully the character directors are a totally different breed than horney japanese nerd #81747

So, like, have you looked at the production credits of the writers of Xenoblade, the game you seem to hold in high regard? Because I'm gonna spoil it for you, they include other games with Xeno in the name.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I can't defend the character models, they are pretty bad, but the rest of the game does look real good. The combat/gameplay in Xenoblade Chronicles was excellent and this is just more of that, the gameworld is very pretty, and the giant mechs are awesome.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I think the mechs are pretty stupid but yeah the gameworld looks really awesome. Hopefully the character models are the only weak part of the game. They kinda were for XC too.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Average Bear posted:

do you even know what game you're talking about

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Anime was really good until it became too anime. Anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Xenoblade had great combat and huge, beautiful environments. I'm going to be pumped for more of that even if it means acknowledging the existence of a completely optional back-alley implant slider.

• Locked thread