Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

dunno what to tell you, i just like what i've seen so far.

y'know what here, look for yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

i mean i'm just more inclined to believe actual gameplay than a guy who can't get his story straight on who developed what

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

go ahead and buy it and let me know if it's good. I have no faith

deep dish peat moss

also it's still not developed by Paradox so if you're trying to get sick owns in they shouldn't be about the developer

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Funnypost Collabo posted:

also it's still not developed by Paradox so if you're trying to get sick owns in they shouldn't be about the developer

lol

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

game looks not good

Scaly Haylie

yeah okay sorry to be catty, i'll let you know once it comes out!

deep dish peat moss

I think it looks good but so does every city builder that has come out since Sim City 4 :(

Scaly Haylie

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I think it looks good but so does every city builder that has come out since Sim City 4 :(

fingers crossed, buddy!

bwatts

I loving LOVE CITIES SKYLINES YOU GIANTPIECE OF poo poo.

bwatts

can we trap lizard wizard in that minecraft thread by using magical incantations or by saying his true name or something

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i started playing the original fallout and decided to make a character with gifted and good natured perks starting out.

I cant kill a loving thing

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Scaly Haylie

hello bwatts i am here, please learn to deal with it

bwatts

*desperately mashes buttons to try and skip the dialogue*

cuntman.net

dogdisaster posted:

it's pretty fun, the real time combat is well done. the writing is good which is a plus since there's a lot of reading in the game. i died already so i'll have to give it another shot tomorrow.

how does it compare to ftl

bwatts

thank you classicist

Pedantra

by Lowtax

bwatts posted:

*desperately mashes buttons to try and skip the dialogue*

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogdisaster

by Lowtax

Sleepy Owl posted:

how does it compare to ftl

I haven't tried ftl yet I'm slackin

----------------

Pro Target

iits time for a new world of darjkness game

Pro Target

i want to play a 40 hour long werewolf game by troika,please

Pro Target

i want to be a cute werewolf in the virtual world almost as badly as iun the real one

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
what are good split screen co-op games that I can play on PC? I have castle crashers and have played a hacked split screen version of borderlands 2 and the new one at length and need some fresh blood for me and my firend.

----------------

posting smiling

Momohime Katsumi posted:

what are good split screen co-op games that I can play on PC? I have castle crashers and have played a hacked split screen version of borderlands 2 and the new one at length and need some fresh blood for me and my firend.

magicka

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

i tried that and the controls seemed terrible and clunky :\ i think i killed my friend and pushed them into the water a bunch or soemthing

----------------

posting smiling

Momohime Katsumi posted:

i tried that and the controls seemed terrible and clunky :\ i think i killed my friend and pushed them into the water a bunch or soemthing

that's what's fun

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Classicist posted:

that's what's fun

*reinstalls*

----------------

deep dish peat moss

Momohime Katsumi posted:

nuclear throne. trine. dynasty warriors 8. risk of rain. sonic & all stars racing transformed.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

goood.

goooood.

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
whqat is he nuclear throne and why do people keep talking about it?

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Momohime Katsumi posted:

its at hrone made out of nukes.

----------------

posting smiling

Momohime Katsumi posted:

it's a top down shooter with permadeath like binding of isaac with lots of guns like borderlands made by the creators of super crate box, luftrausers.

deep dish peat moss

It's a game where you play as a rapping illuminati symbol and blow airhorns in the faces of nuclear waste crabs and birds with machine guns, also double shotguns, there are laser rifles, crossbows, nuke launchers, triple machineguns, hyper rifles. It's good.

playground tough
just got my copy of majoras mask 3d :razz:

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
ive been playing a lot of dying light and i cant tell if i love the game because its actually really good or because i really WANT to think its good

i felt the same way with dead island for awhile and most people know how that probably turned out (traaaaaash)

posting smiling

ibts posted:

ive been playing a lot of dying light and i cant tell if i love the game because its actually really good or because i really WANT to think its good

i felt the same way with dead island for awhile and most people know how that probably turned out (traaaaaash)

i'm swearing off first person parkour until the triumphant release of Mirror's Edge 2

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers

Classicist posted:

i'm swearing off first person parkour until the triumphant release of Mirror's Edge 2

one big problem with the game i can reliably identify is that, until considerably later in the game you get tired when sprinting so loving quick, after like 20 seconds of running

your character is way too out of shape to be able to be climbing all those loving buildings

posting smiling

ibts posted:

one big problem with the game i can reliably identify is that, until considerably later in the game you get tired when sprinting so loving quick, after like 20 seconds of running

your character is way too out of shape to be able to be climbing all those loving buildings

i just want to soar through the air and run sideways on the walls and not fight with the living or the dead

joke_explainer

ibts posted:

i remember this problem from Deus Ex HR. Punch through walls, np, rip dudes heads off, sure, run more than 3 seconds? Nah man. Too tired. Dude never did cardio his whole life I guess.

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Classicist posted:

i have a copy of their last game spacechem that i'll give you on steam if you can prove that you're smart

is this still available? add me on steam (tonetta7) and ill show you my sick infinifactory stats either way and we can discuss cool things to do in the game

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

CAT BRUSH posted:

i started playing the original fallout and decided to make a character with gifted and good natured perks starting out.

I cant kill a loving thing

you don't need to. just run away if you can't talk to the enema