Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chakram
Jun 3, 2010

by Shine
I've barely fought my way through any of the Twilight map. I probably should though, just for those double drops. I think I'll try that Lana mission. The Link one with the three Gohmas on the Master Quest map just takes too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

Chakram posted:

I am having the worst time trying to grind these Gohma's Acids. With the Materials+ weapon skill and apothecary mixtures, there still doesn't seem to be a middle ground between "mostly weapons dropping" and "only gold materials drop."

Help?

Just stop using the +material stuff. It doesn't increase the likelihood of materials dropping at all, just makes them more likely to be higher ranked.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Krysmphoenix posted:

Any advice for Ruto's Lv 3 mission? I'm having a bit of trouble with it, mostly feeling like I just can't deal enough damage to the swarms of Big Poes / Aerofols who clump together because why not.

Are you abusing the giant wave? Just run around them, look for an opening, and use one whenever possible. When your meter is full, use that up as well. Should be relatively painless.

If you're still taking way too long to take the enemies down, you're going to have to level up a bit or get a better golden scale.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Does anyone have that big list of where all the bosses/their items are located at?

It's in my post history in this thread. I'm still working on my own list for the Termina Map spaces but if you're after materials then the Twilight Map is where to check first anyway.

Chakram posted:

I am having the worst time trying to grind these Gohma's Acids. With the Materials+ weapon skill and apothecary mixtures, there still doesn't seem to be a middle ground between "mostly weapons dropping" and "only gold materials drop."

Help?

Don't use the potion if you want silver drops from PCs and giant bosses. Also, for Gohma, the best square is this one on the Twilight Map:

B8 - (Zant or Fi) -> Link + Hylians or Cia + Aeralfos -> (Fi or Zant), (Link or Cia), (Dark Fi or Dark Zant), (Dark Link or Dark Cia), Icy Big Poes. Enemy Cia and Fi summoned 2x Gohma each

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
These don't get hit master quest maps can suck a dick.

Any tips or character recommendations?

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Kin posted:

These don't get hit master quest maps can suck a dick.

Any tips or character recommendations?
If it lets you pick, pick Sheik with the water shield (C2, then C1) you can protect yourself from one hit. You can also do the light song to fill up your Special, which will help a lot if you get cornered.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Not a Children posted:

Are you abusing the giant wave? Just run around them, look for an opening, and use one whenever possible. When your meter is full, use that up as well. Should be relatively painless.

If you're still taking way too long to take the enemies down, you're going to have to level up a bit or get a better golden scale.

Yeah, I'm using all the big wave attacks (both her C6 and C1) as much as I can, but it's still just really long taking them down. Problem is with the Poes it's just really easy to get hit face first by an attack because of the time it takes and before I know it I'm already past 4000 damage. I'm going to have to powerlevel Ruto some more I guess...

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013

HJE-Cobra posted:

I always assumed her name was pronounced "Fee", so when the narrator called her "Fai" at some point I was like WHAT

Narrator is wrong. Fi is supposed to be pronounced the same way as the Greek Letter "Phi." That is what Fi was named after. Plus, it makes sense, she is geometrical so the golden ratio being her calling card makes sense.

Idiots in fraternities think Phi is like the Fi in Fight.
But, people who know how vowels in Greek work, know it is Fee as in the penalty price you pay.

So, call her "fee" and ignore the ignorant narrator.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

alcharagia posted:

I described Zant to my mother. Her words were, "He sounds like a special boy."

You sure she wasn't talking about you? :xd:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

mabels big day posted:

You sure she wasn't talking about you? :xd:

Why... why do you have to be so mean?! :qq:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Spectacle Rock posted:

Narrator is wrong. Fi is supposed to be pronounced the same way as the Greek Letter "Phi." That is what Fi was named after. Plus, it makes sense, she is geometrical so the golden ratio being her calling card makes sense.

But, people who know how vowels in Greek work, know it is Fee as in the penalty price you pay.

The narrator's not wrong though. As far as going for the Japanese pronunciation of her name is concerned, at least.

Either way, in Germany at least her name's spelled Phai which is unambiguously pronounced like the fi in fight so that's what I've been calling her.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Does anyone have any cool *hard G* .gifs of Fi, as in "Fee", doing some cool moves or combos?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Spectacle Rock posted:

Do you pronounce π like "pee"?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Funny I've always just pronounced Fi as "garbage".

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This is the problem with voice acting. Next thing you know, Kakariko has a different syllable stressed than you always heard in your head and you're retreating to the Village of Outcasts just to keep your sanity.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Regy Rusty posted:

Do you pronounce π like "pee"?

φ φ fo fum
this argument is really dumb

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Locke Dunnegan posted:

Oh! I'm working on that myself, so I need this answer too.

I found the last two pieces from that illustration! They're on the island in the center of the Adventure map. I put a screenshot on Miiverse:

Link

Also I pronounce Fi as "fee." I don't care what the Japanese says. That is not how you spell 'phai' in English. Should have been spelled Fie if they wanted it to have a long "i" sound. :colbert:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got the reward for getting all the skultulas in Legend Mode + 2 from hard, what would I get for getting the other hard mode skultulas?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Fi sucks so badly that her name isn't worth arguing over. Even if I could play as Agitha for Fi's levels I'd be happy.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

It's in my post history in this thread. I'm still working on my own list for the Termina Map spaces but if you're after materials then the Twilight Map is where to check first anyway.

Don't use the potion if you want silver drops from PCs and giant bosses. Also, for Gohma, the best square is this one on the Twilight Map:

B8 - (Zant or Fi) -> Link + Hylians or Cia + Aeralfos -> (Fi or Zant), (Link or Cia), (Dark Fi or Dark Zant), (Dark Link or Dark Cia), Icy Big Poes. Enemy Cia and Fi summoned 2x Gohma each

Is there a KO Count level in the Twilight Map?

Also, Twili Midna is the best. Thread over.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Is there a KO Count level in the Twilight Map?

Also, Twili Midna is the best. Thread over.

Twilight Map:
A5 - Manhandla, King Dodongo, Volga, Dinolfos, Lizalfos
E10 - 2x King Dodongo, Sheik, Darunia, Ruto, Aeralfos
G12 - King Dodongo, Manhandla, Link, Wizzro, Zelda, Moblins

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

BattleMaster posted:

Fi sucks so badly that her name isn't worth arguing over. Even if I could play as Agitha for Fi's levels I'd be happy.

It's a shame really. I liked her in Legend and early on in Adventure, but she just has nothing that someone else can't do better, except mobility I guess, but I never really found that to be a boon.

And now that Zant's become competent, her issues become that much more apparent. Sad existence all around.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Zant is honestly so bonkers and awesome that the idea of him having ever been not good kinda baffles me

seriously, dude loving rocks

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I got the reward for getting all the skultulas in Legend Mode + 2 from hard, what would I get for getting the other hard mode skultulas?

They're part of the Boss Rush reward map. You'll need to get a few from Adventure Mode to complete it, though. The map itself is the upper left part of Gerudo Desert, you face off against two of the large bosses at a time, whenever one dies the next one spawns, and you have to kill all six to win. It's probably the hardest reward map though. They also help build up the potion shop, though you don't need the hard mode skulltulas specifically.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

alcharagia posted:

Zant is honestly so bonkers and awesome that the idea of him having ever been not good kinda baffles me

seriously, dude loving rocks

He was tied for worst character with legit joke character Agitha for the entire games life up until this point

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I went from completely unable to do Very Special Boy Zant's tier 2 weapon with a gold to easily being able to do it after the patch.

Now they should do something about Fi because I have a hole in my adventure map where Fi is supposed to fight an Imprisoned and gently caress that

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

He was tied for worst character with legit joke character Agitha for the entire games life up until this point

I think Fi was worth than both before, then Zant got buffs and both Zant and Agitha benefit considerably from Hasty Attacks, maybe moreso than Fi can benefit from it even.

BattleMaster posted:

I went from completely unable to do Very Special Boy Zant's tier 2 weapon with a gold to easily being able to do it after the patch.

Now they should do something about Fi because I have a hole in my adventure map where Fi is supposed to fight an Imprisoned and gently caress that

When it comes to Fi vs. Imprisoned, you need to know that the Imprisoned always does 6 pulses with its toes when it gets up. Sometimes these aren't animated visually, but they're still happening. It's only after the 6th pulse ends that the toes can be taken out again. If you start Fi's weak combo around the 4th pulse, then you can maneuver her around and then in between the Imprisoned's feet such that her C6 combo will hit right around when his toes are vulnerable again.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I just unlocked hasty attacks and now I must have it on every character.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I'm very glad I got all three empty bottle badges for Zelda, because the KO competition with Zant/Ganondorf/Girahim required all three of them for me to finish. It's not even like she's that underleveled either, she's level 99, but once the three giant bosses show up it just seems like I have to throw caution to the wind and just take a bunch of hits or else the rogue forces get too far ahead in KOs.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

a cartoon duck posted:

The narrator's not wrong though. As far as going for the Japanese pronunciation of her name is concerned, at least.

Either way, in Germany at least her name's spelled Phai which is unambiguously pronounced like the fi in fight so that's what I've been calling her.

Yeah, looking up her name in Japanese, it's spelled "ファイ (Fai)", so that's pretty clear. The character in the middle is definitely an "a". With the English spelling being Fi, I just assumed the i would be pronounced like the japanese syllables "ni" or "chi" or so on.

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~
Honestly I don't get the hate for Agitha. I used her for the first time the other day and she seriously wrecked these dudes. I forget the combo, but the beetle is just like Ruto's wave (maybe not quite as large of an attack zone). I thought I was going to hate playing as her but she's not that bad IMHO.

But when you fight her, what is up with those periods where she is invincible but doesn't even have her guard up? Super annoying.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

yamdankee posted:

Honestly I don't get the hate for Agitha. I used her for the first time the other day and she seriously wrecked these dudes. I forget the combo, but the beetle is just like Ruto's wave (maybe not quite as large of an attack zone). I thought I was going to hate playing as her but she's not that bad IMHO.

I really like Agitha. My only problem with her is that her defense badges require loving Imprisoned scales and she is getting demolished on her tier 3 mission because of this so now I have to fight the Imprisoned like 15 times and it's all her fault. :argh:

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

"Quick" levels on the Termina Map and their captains/PCs/giant bosses:

Note: To be honest, I may have missed some stuff here. I realized pretty early on that the Twilight Map is still the place to go for most materials grinding. The Termina Map, however, is great for getting weapons, since each level can give 6 weapon drops instead of 3. Play on levels on the moon for best results.

- Defeat Giant Bosses:

C11 - King Dodongo, Argorok
F11 - King Dodongo, Gohma

- Defeat All Enemies:

B13 - Icy Big Poe + Big Poe, Ganondorf + Lana, Zelda + ReDead Knight + Gibdo
F5 - Stalmaster + 2x Shield Moblin, Impa + Sheik, Imprisoned + Ghirahim + mini Imprisoned
G9 - Lizalfos + Big Poe, Ruto + Darunia, Lana + Cia + Big Poe

- Quizzes:

B10 - Zelda/Zant, Agitha/Link, Midna/Volga
E7 - Impa/Sheik, Ghirahim/Fi, Wizzro/Lana

- Team Up:

A10 - (Sheik or Impa) -> Link + Hylian Captain or Volga + 2x Lizalfos -> (Sheik or Impa), (Link or Volga), Dark Link or Dark Volga), ReDead Knights. Enemy Impa summoned 2x Gohma.
C14 - (Ganondorf or Link) -> Zelda + Hylian Captain or Ruto + Goron Captain -> (Ganondorf or Link), (Zelda or Ruto), (Dark Ganondorf or Dark Link), (Dark Zelda or Dark Ruto), Stalmasters. Enemy Zelda summoned 2x Argorok.
*D6 - (Fi or Wizzro) -> Ghirahim + Moblin or Impa + Hylian Captain -> (Fi or Wizzro), (Ghirahim or Impa), (Dark Fi or Dark Wizzro), (Dark Ghirahim or Dark Impa), Aeralfos. Enemy Fi and Impa both summoned 2x Argorok each. I haven't replayed this map to test for what giant boss Wizzro summons.
D12 - (Ganondorf or Cia) -> Link + Hylian Captain or Lana + Goron Captain -> (Ganondorf or Cia), (Link or Lana), (Dark Ganondorf or Dark Cia), (Dark Link or Dark Lana), Darknuts. Enemy Cia summoned 2x Argorok and Enemy Lana summoned 2x King Dodongo
H11 - (Darunia or Ruto) -> Wizzro + Big Poe or Zelda + Hylian Captain -> (Darunia or Ruto), (Wizzro or Zelda), (Dark Wizzro or Dark Zelda), Moblins. Enemy Zelda summoned 2x King Dodongo.

- Competition Maps
Note: Enemies are listed as Red Enemy Forces Team vs. the Yellow Rogue Forces Team you're competing against. The Rogue Forces captains/PCs will respawn on most of these maps.

**Defeat X Enemies:
A8 - Gohma, Impa, Young Link, Darknuts, Stalmaster vs. 3x Dark Midna
A11 - Argorok, Agitha, Lana, Aeralfos, Fiery Aeralfos vs. 3x Dark Link
C3 - Argorok, Fi, Midna, Link, Impa, Zelda, Darknut vs. 3x Dark Cia
D8 - Manhandla, Wizzro, Volga, Moblins, Shield Moblin vs. 3x Dark Ghirahim
D15 - King Dodongo, Ghirahim, Zant, Cia, Ganondorf, Moblins, Shield Moblin vs. 3x Dark Darunia
E10 - King Dodongo, 3x Dark Impa, Zelda, Big Poes
F14 - Manhandla, Darunia, Ruto, Darknut vs. 3x Dark Zelda
G6 - 2x Imprisoned, Wizzro, Ghirahim, Volga, Lizalfos, Dinolfos vs. 3x Dark Fi
G10 - Manhandla, Lana, 3x Dark Ruto, Wizzro, Icy Big Poe

**KO Competition:
B3 - 2x Gohma, Manhandla, 2x Dark Zelda, ReDead Knights, Lizalfos, Big Poes vs. Link, Zelda, Impa, Hylian Captain
B8 - Manhandla, Argorok, Link, Aeralfos, Fiery Aeralfos vs. Midna, Hylian Captains
C10 - Manhandla, Argorok, Impa, Gibdos, ReDead Knights vs. Zant, Hylian Captains
D7 - Gohma, Imprisoned, Sheik, Stalmasters, Darknuts vs. Fi, Hylian Captains
D11 - Manhandla, Lana, Darknuts, Shield Moblins vs. 3x Dinolfos
D13 - King Dodongo, 2x Argorok, 2x Dark Volga, Lizalfos vs. Volga, Darknuts
E12 - King Dodongo, Gohma, Manhandla, 2x Dark Ganondorf, Icy Big Poes, Big Poes vs. Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Zant, Lizalfos
F9 - 2x King Dodongo, Darunia, Impa, ReDead Knights, Hylian Captains, Big Poes
F12 - King Dodongo, Manhandla, Volga, Dinolfos, Lizalfos vs. Darunia, Goron Captains

**Rupee Competition:
A12 - ReDead Knights, Gibdos vs. 2x Manhandla, 4x Dark Cia, Dark Moblins
B6 - Shield Moblins, Moblins vs. 2x Manhandla, 4x Dark Impa, Dark Gibdos
B9 - Icy Big Poes, Big Poes vs. 2x King Dodongo, 4x Dark Zelda, Dark Stalmasters, Dark Darknut
C2 - Lizalfos, Dinolfos vs. 3x Argorok, 4x Dark Midna, Dark Aeralfos
D9 - Moblins, Lizalfos vs. King Dodongo, 4x Dark Sheik, Big Poes
E13 - Big Poes, ICy Big Poes vs. 3x Gohma, 4x Dark Ghirahim, Dark Lizalfos
F8 - Aeralfos, Fiery Aeralfos vs. 2x Imprisoned, 4x Dark Fi, Dark Stalmasters, Dark Darknuts
F10 - Stalmasters, Dinolfos vs. Gohma, 4x Dark Wizzro, Dinolfos
H9 - 2x Gohma, 4x Dark Link, Darknuts, Stalmasters

**Keep Capturing:
Note: These are really more like normal levels, but I wrote them down anyway since I wrote down the other competitions. A couple of these are special missions for costumes and aren't described on the map as Keep Capturing.
B11 - I forgot to record this one.
B12 - Sheik, Dinolfos, Stalmaster vs. Midna, Lizalfos
C1 - Wizzro, Ghirahim, Zant, Lizalfos vs. Cia, Gibdos
C7 - Volga, Fi, Ghirahim, Lizalfos vs. Young Link, Fiery Aeralfos
D5 - Ghirahim, Moblins, Darknuts vs. Cia, ReDead Knights
E9 - Gibdos, Moblin, Icy Big Poes
E15 - Lana, Fiery Aeralfos vs. Sheik, Shield Moblins
H7 - Stalmaster, Gibdos vs. Wizzro, Icy Big Poes
H13 - Aeralfos, Dinolfos vs. Lana, Darknuts

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

"Quick" levels on the Termina Map and their captains/PCs/giant bosses:

Note: To be honest, I may have missed some stuff here. I realized pretty early on that the Twilight Map is still the place to go for most materials grinding. The Termina Map, however, is great for getting weapons, since each level can give 6 weapon drops instead of 3. Play on levels on the moon for best results.

- Defeat Giant Bosses:

C11 - King Dodongo, Argorok
F11 - King Dodongo, Gohma

- Defeat All Enemies:

B13 - Icy Big Poe + Big Poe, Ganondorf + Lana, Zelda + ReDead Knight + Gibdo
F5 - Stalmaster + 2x Shield Moblin, Impa + Sheik, Imprisoned + Ghirahim + mini Imprisoned
G9 - Lizalfos + Big Poe, Ruto + Darunia, Lana + Cia + Big Poe

- Quizzes:

B10 - Zelda/Zant, Agitha/Link, Midna/Volga
E7 - Impa/Sheik, Ghirahim/Fi, Wizzro/Lana

- Team Up:

A10 - (Sheik or Impa) -> Link + Hylian Captain or Volga + 2x Lizalfos -> (Sheik or Impa), (Link or Volga), Dark Link or Dark Volga), ReDead Knights. Enemy Impa summoned 2x Gohma.
C14 - (Ganondorf or Link) -> Zelda + Hylian Captain or Ruto + Goron Captain -> (Ganondorf or Link), (Zelda or Ruto), (Dark Ganondorf or Dark Link), (Dark Zelda or Dark Ruto), Stalmasters. Enemy Zelda summoned 2x Argorok.
*D6 - (Fi or Wizzro) -> Ghirahim + Moblin or Impa + Hylian Captain -> (Fi or Wizzro), (Ghirahim or Impa), (Dark Fi or Dark Wizzro), (Dark Ghirahim or Dark Impa), Aeralfos. Enemy Fi and Impa both summoned 2x Argorok each. I haven't replayed this map to test for what giant boss Wizzro summons.
D12 - (Ganondorf or Cia) -> Link + Hylian Captain or Lana + Goron Captain -> (Ganondorf or Cia), (Link or Lana), (Dark Ganondorf or Dark Cia), (Dark Link or Dark Lana), Darknuts. Enemy Cia summoned 2x Argorok and Enemy Lana summoned 2x King Dodongo
H11 - (Darunia or Ruto) -> Wizzro + Big Poe or Zelda + Hylian Captain -> (Darunia or Ruto), (Wizzro or Zelda), (Dark Wizzro or Dark Zelda), Moblins. Enemy Zelda summoned 2x King Dodongo.

- Competition Maps
Note: Enemies are listed as Red Enemy Forces Team vs. the Yellow Rogue Forces Team you're competing against. The Rogue Forces captains/PCs will respawn on most of these maps.

**Defeat X Enemies:
A8 - Gohma, Impa, Young Link, Darknuts, Stalmaster vs. 3x Dark Midna
A11 - Argorok, Agitha, Lana, Aeralfos, Fiery Aeralfos vs. 3x Dark Link
C3 - Argorok, Fi, Midna, Link, Impa, Zelda, Darknut vs. 3x Dark Cia
D8 - Manhandla, Wizzro, Volga, Moblins, Shield Moblin vs. 3x Dark Ghirahim
D15 - King Dodongo, Ghirahim, Zant, Cia, Ganondorf, Moblins, Shield Moblin vs. 3x Dark Darunia
E10 - King Dodongo, 3x Dark Impa, Zelda, Big Poes
F14 - Manhandla, Darunia, Ruto, Darknut vs. 3x Dark Zelda
G6 - 2x Imprisoned, Wizzro, Ghirahim, Volga, Lizalfos, Dinolfos vs. 3x Dark Fi
G10 - Manhandla, Lana, 3x Dark Ruto, Wizzro, Icy Big Poe

**KO Competition:
B3 - 2x Gohma, Manhandla, 2x Dark Zelda, ReDead Knights, Lizalfos, Big Poes vs. Link, Zelda, Impa, Hylian Captain
B8 - Manhandla, Argorok, Link, Aeralfos, Fiery Aeralfos vs. Midna, Hylian Captains
C10 - Manhandla, Argorok, Impa, Gibdos, ReDead Knights vs. Zant, Hylian Captains
D7 - Gohma, Imprisoned, Sheik, Stalmasters, Darknuts vs. Fi, Hylian Captains
D11 - Manhandla, Lana, Darknuts, Shield Moblins vs. 3x Dinolfos
D13 - King Dodongo, 2x Argorok, 2x Dark Volga, Lizalfos vs. Volga, Darknuts
E12 - King Dodongo, Gohma, Manhandla, 2x Dark Ganondorf, Icy Big Poes, Big Poes vs. Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Zant, Lizalfos
F9 - 2x King Dodongo, Darunia, Impa, ReDead Knights, Hylian Captains, Big Poes
F12 - King Dodongo, Manhandla, Volga, Dinolfos, Lizalfos vs. Darunia, Goron Captains

**Rupee Competition:
A12 - ReDead Knights, Gibdos vs. 2x Manhandla, 4x Dark Cia, Dark Moblins
B6 - Shield Moblins, Moblins vs. 2x Manhandla, 4x Dark Impa, Dark Gibdos
B9 - Icy Big Poes, Big Poes vs. 2x King Dodongo, 4x Dark Zelda, Dark Stalmasters, Dark Darknut
C2 - Lizalfos, Dinolfos vs. 3x Argorok, 4x Dark Midna, Dark Aeralfos
D9 - Moblins, Lizalfos vs. King Dodongo, 4x Dark Sheik, Big Poes
E13 - Big Poes, ICy Big Poes vs. 3x Gohma, 4x Dark Ghirahim, Dark Lizalfos
F8 - Aeralfos, Fiery Aeralfos vs. 2x Imprisoned, 4x Dark Fi, Dark Stalmasters, Dark Darknuts
F10 - Stalmasters, Dinolfos vs. Gohma, 4x Dark Wizzro, Dinolfos
H9 - 2x Gohma, 4x Dark Link, Darknuts, Stalmasters

**Keep Capturing:
Note: These are really more like normal levels, but I wrote them down anyway since I wrote down the other competitions. A couple of these are special missions for costumes and aren't described on the map as Keep Capturing.
B11 - I forgot to record this one.
B12 - Sheik, Dinolfos, Stalmaster vs. Midna, Lizalfos
C1 - Wizzro, Ghirahim, Zant, Lizalfos vs. Cia, Gibdos
C7 - Volga, Fi, Ghirahim, Lizalfos vs. Young Link, Fiery Aeralfos
D5 - Ghirahim, Moblins, Darknuts vs. Cia, ReDead Knights
E9 - Gibdos, Moblin, Icy Big Poes
E15 - Lana, Fiery Aeralfos vs. Sheik, Shield Moblins
H7 - Stalmaster, Gibdos vs. Wizzro, Icy Big Poes
H13 - Aeralfos, Dinolfos vs. Lana, Darknuts

Thanks so much for this, dude. There's really nothing else like this out there on the web and I appreciate you doing it :glomp:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This thread is the gamefaqs for Hyrule Warriors, basically.

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

So how do locked skills work, exactly? I either have forgotten or never noticed. I realize when you unlock them, it doesn't unlock the same locked skills on a different version of the same weapon that you already got (for god knows what bizarre game making reason). But will you ever get new weapons worth those skills already unlocked, or have to unlock again? If so, and if you delete the weapon/remove that skill, does it stay unlocked?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Skills are unlocked on an individual basis. If you drop that skill or weapon for any reason, you need to find another weapon with a locked skill and hope it's the one you want. Then you have to unlock it again.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

You can definitely have the same locked skill on multiple weapons, too. I had like three stupid Sturdy Feet skills on Cia Scepters at the same time at one point. But yeah, unlocking the skill on one weapon does not mean it will be unlocked on all subsequent drops for the character, so if you unlock something good you're gonna want down the line, hold onto it.

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Dear lord, this system is lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Being able to remove skills is nice, if expensive, but as I said before I just can't help but wish it was more like Warriors Orochi where you could easily overwrite skills while fusing weapons.

• Locked thread