Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it is so cold outside. i'm going to make something that's quick and warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Taco Bell. Had a quesarito and a couple of their dorito tacos. It was alright. Having tri-color rotini with an alfredo sauce tonight. There was a good deal on Amazon for 16 boxes of rotini ($10 and change with free shipping :eyepop:), so that's pretty much what I'm having for dinner for the rest of the month.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

when i go to hell its just gonna be olive oil and carrots

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexters Secret posted:

when i go to hell its just gonna be olive oil and carrots

Your food made keto goon mean pics look tasty

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Your food made keto goon mean pics look tasty

it just looked gross because there was too much oil in the pan it tasted good i swear!!

:negative:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im going to have a big gay baby meltdown and your all gonna watch

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

im going to have a big gay baby meltdown and your all gonna watch

please be careful

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i believe in dexter's cooking

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Wootman posted:

if we have enough faith, maybe it will infuse him with the power to make something look good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
here was my dinner:
1) protein + milk
2) beer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wootman posted:

You believe in gay men's asses.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dexter was excited over a carrot lmfao

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im still waiting for you to get on steam so we can discuss tabletop simulator

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

im still waiting for you to get on steam so we can discuss tabletop simulator

Shut your rear end carrot bitch.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Shut your rear end carrot bitch.

never in my life did i think i would ever be called carrot bitch

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Dexter was excited over a carrot lmfao

dexter's secret

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
chugged down gainer instead of eating and im gonna poo poo it all out later

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everyone knows raw carrots are better than cooked carrots unless they're in a stew or something anyway.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

everyone knows raw carrots are better than cooked carrots unless they're in a stew or something anyway.

its true

Dec 26, 2012

was gonna cook something but then i got home late so i got some green curry tonight. it was really good

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

green curry rules. making some fajitas right now because i'm feeling lazy.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dominos pizza

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
does anyone have a fun or interesting steak recipe? wanna try something new on sunday

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
tequila

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

this, and chinese food earlier.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Up to the Elves posted:

imp zone is the lowest effort trolling b/c theyre backed by mods to look cool . :margeball:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey mods who are backing us, can we mnake sure that guy is banned on site? thank you

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

letting out a hearty kekeke right now

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Black Baby Goku posted:

does anyone have a fun or interesting steak recipe? wanna try something new on sunday

what kinda cut you working with? i've done this peppercorn roast before and that was pretty good.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

red plastic cup posted:

what kinda cut you working with? i've done this peppercorn roast before and that was pretty good.

this sounds good
i will try it

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

bbg how do u normally prepare your steak?

also if anyone gets a chance to buy black pepper from Cambodia, do it asap. my brother lives in pnomh penh so i get it on the cheap vs normal prices in the US but it tastes really loving good and is worth a splurge imo

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

that peppercorn roast looks like it would go great with mashed potatoes and sauteed brussel sprouts. or maybe some roast yams.

liquid courage fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Feb 14, 2015

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

dexter's secret, to redeem yourself make this simple and delicious pasta sauce and post pics. it's good as hell (because of the fuckton of butter):

ingredients:
1 can san marzano plum tomatoes (just find them, don't use hunts or whatever bullshit you have on hand)
5 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, peeled and cut in half
salt to taste
1 pound pasta of yr choice
freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese for the table

preparation:
put the canned tomatoes in a saucepan, add the butter, onion, and salt, and cook uncovered at a very slow, but steady simmer for 45 minutes, or until the fat floats free from the tomato. stir from time to time, mashing any large piece of tomato in the pan with the back of a wooden spoon. taste and add salt as desired. remove the onion before tossing the sauce with pasta.

also, i've been eating a lot of leftovers cold lately... such as the ribs from last weekend. what do you guys think of eating leftovers cold? i've been trying various leftovers cold after having some skirt steak with bahn mi marinade the next day and liking it that way.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i already make a pasta sauce similar to that when i cook angel hair spaghetti so i wouldnt really be learning anything

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

gross

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

everything campbell's puts out tastes like they mixed in some liquified tin foil

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Dexters Secret posted:

everything campbell's puts out tastes like they mixed in some liquified tin foil

So, you don't want to be getting prego?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

last night i rode the subway for an hour and a half both ways for an event my friend set up that i paid $25 for. it was meant for couples but there were only 2 of them, there were like 15 people overall. they exhibited sex toys and poo poo. it was funny and worthwhile but not $25 worth of funny

however, they did have beans and rice and two kinds of chicken. the jerk chicken sucked but the fried chicken was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

last night i rode the subway for an hour and a half both ways for an event my friend set up that i paid $25 for. it was meant for couples but there were only 2 of them, there were like 15 people overall. they exhibited sex toys and poo poo. it was funny and worthwhile but not $25 worth of funny

however, they did have beans and rice and two kinds of chicken. the jerk chicken sucked but the fried chicken was awesome

Cool story, Hansel.

• Locked thread