Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Making broods spiderlings kill her as WW is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
12 minute to year best

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

"i'm going back to disarm the lycan" when they popped fort

i jackayy lmaod myself with oracle

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Minrad posted:

:sterv:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1236609994

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

TITY BOI posted:

blink is an extremely useful item on timbersaw, doubly so when you have a hex. triply so when there's a sniper on the enemy team.

Silver Alicorn posted:

Blink gives you waaaaaaay more options getting in position for Timber Chain.

And here I thought I was a seasoned Timbersaw player. Guess I've still got a lot to learn. I just felt like I should have bought more disables for sniper as opposed to giving me mobility.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I don't even play Timberman.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Zeruel posted:

And here I thought I was a seasoned Timbersaw player. Guess I've still got a lot to learn. I just felt like I should have bought more disables for sniper as opposed to giving me mobility.

Timbersaw is 100% movement and positioning, you need to have lots of options and blink or force staff if you're having a poo poo game can work wonders

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Everyone can use a Blink anyway.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
If you happen to have tossed away a pair of panties, you will now be able to re-earn them by spending the night with that girl again.

Your date's bra will fall off halfway through the bedroom bonus round.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
updates to the dota 2 hunipop crossover being worked on instead of source 2

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

Timbersaw is 100% movement and positioning, you need to have lots of options and blink or force staff if you're having a poo poo game can work wonders

I guess I'm used to either snowball games or crushing defeats, I'll go arcane-bloodstone-aghs/shivas/comedy radiance/travels. Guess this is why I'm still <4k trash v:shobon:v

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
haha wow good game mode valve haha cool i loved the part where the server died from load haha cool hahaha good poo poo

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YyhYuM8lrw

Still relevant

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I won the councilor set for rubick but its missing the head. Even when you with in this event, you lose something.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Can Necrophos increase the Year Beast's respawn timer? That would be kinda hilarious.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Minrad posted:

126 hp

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Year Beast in 48 minutes.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
So did the +8000 thing after the first fuckup fizzle after the SECOND fuckup, or did they have a year beast in between the CONNECTING TO DOTA 2 NETWORK poo poo.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
server hosed again, also not sure anyone has mentioned yet but they actually made pathing worse, not better also ti2 just ended.

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

hahahahahahhaahhaha

Rogue
May 11, 2002

Milky Moor posted:

Dota2 network down in 48 minutes.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
nearly 1 million concurrent playing right now, I'm gonna assume Valves servers are dying because of it.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
"Boy, concentrating all the players into a single ten-minute stretch is a great idea"

What the gently caress Valve

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

servers dead?

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

"Boy, concentrating all the players into a single ten-minute stretch is a great idea"

What the gently caress Valve

I imagine it gets changed tomorrow, because really it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Asuron posted:

I imagine it gets changed tomorrow, because really it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

surprised it didn't happen today when it put the servers down for at least forty minutes

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
through cutting edge-technology, i'm going to allow you to experience all the thrills of the year beast minigame right in your browser!

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I'm a Valve fanboy at heart, but even this is not defensible. Pay to Win, awkwardly-scheduled game events, game 'out of beta' for more than a year, with still 2 heroes remaining to be ported, endless amounts of forgotten features...

:sigh:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Pay to win
play to lose

Also gee I feel bad for anyone who spent a bunch of money to play this event now!

Zeruel posted:

I'm a Valve fanboy at heart, but even this is not defensible. Pay to Win, awkwardly-scheduled game events, game 'out of beta' for more than a year, with still 2 heroes remaining to be ported, endless amounts of forgotten features...

DotA 2 is the best League of Legends advertisement ever. :haw:

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

CraigK posted:

through cutting edge-technology, i'm going to allow you to experience all the thrills of the year beast minigame right in your browser!

Now in hyper HD

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Much like Valve, fleeing to Hawaii, with your :10bux:. :v:

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

I'm in a year beast game right now!

Oh my god it's terrible.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zeruel posted:

Shut the gently caress up

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You do realize

a) you don't have to play this mode (it's not really "pay to win" since we won twice with no investment)
B) you are bitching endlessly about a free game
C) you are bitching endlessly about cosmetics

I seriously cannot wait until tomorrow when 5 of you faggots are permabanned after my team stomps your rear end

(Ps I'll be making the official thread where people who aren't playing can make toxxes on the match, you are also getting banned if you can't find 5 after YOU brought up being permabanned)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Eonwe posted:

yes, in fact, by posting in the imp zone you'll bring it to the attention of zoq fot pik and zdr

they are pretty reasonable

lmao

Black Baby Goku posted:

I seriously cannot wait until tomorrow when 5 of you faggots are permabanned after my team stomps your rear end

Didn't your mod buddies talk you out of getting yourself and four amigos permabanned.

• Locked thread