Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wonder if captain planet, or captain polution would drink coffee? neither? hmm,.... catain planet ptolly only drink water. and polution would drink Monster or smth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Smythe posted:

the ep where captain planet fought captain polution was badass. and it would make a cool movie. imagine captain planet played by the new Superman guy. and captain polution is, hmm, hugh jackman. captain planet all blue and poo poo. his awesome body in the tight latex. those little red boyshorts barely containing his package as it struggles to slip through the leg hole when the dominatrxi villain (scarlet johanson (who goes to my dentist irl :smug: thxn mom)) walks in and starts pouring toxic waste or smth in a river. DIC? right? DIC owns that IP? ne1 got their boss in their rolodex?

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

As a Millennial I posted:

what the heck is "no lights crew"?

it's the open crew for anybody to join, a relaxed place to hang out and where we recruit for the steering committee

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
mmm scarjo captain blight

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

if you eat that poop coffee lol at u

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going thru the GIS pics of doctor blight (the evil babe with the slave computer guy head) and some of these deviant art pics are getting me seriously horned up

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
I enjoy good coffee but lately I've been buying folders because it's at the food lion and it's cheap and I just need fuel sometimes

Then I make it in my chemex

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
whats food lion and also whays a chemex

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Smythe posted:

whats food lion and also whays a chemex

A chemex is the proest way to make coffee and food lion is like grocery outlet but on the east coast

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this chemex looks cool. do u heat thr water in a kettle? its like a Unplugged auto drip machine

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
this is what I use 2 make coffee http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FEF1DM/

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

drat thgis looks swag as gently caress

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that's some high win

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah that's why I bought it.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i drink folgers op

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

:siren: wake smythe :siren:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

u ever think its kinda weird that the :siren: thing is called siren even though it is clearly not a siren, a, nor does it make any noise, b?

hosed up if true

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

du -hast posted:

u ever think its kinda weird that the :siren: thing is called siren even though it is clearly not a siren, a, nor does it make any noise, b?

hosed up if true

:policestylecherrywarninglight:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

its a bit sireny

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

siren: device that makes a warning sound

yet i hear no sound, but for the plink plink splash as my posts hit the thread

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

a postin alarm

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

a dynamic new leader from california has taken over. right now, it's morning in yospos.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
i get my coffee from the one of the timmies on campus. tastes like poo poo lol

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
french press is great but its bad for ur stomach if u have lots of it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I should post my coffee drinking mug when I'm Back at work

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

looks cool

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
nobody knows this but: youre supposed to fill these with hot water, not cold

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Smythe posted:

looks cool

with a fine grind you get a little bit of pressure buildup and a nice brew kinda like a super ghetto espresso machine. it's definitely way stronger than regular drip. small cups. do it right and it finishes with the crema on top and errything.

moka pot $20 tj maxx gogogogo

newreply.php posted:

correct. sniep taught me the ways.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

newreply.php posted:

i have never met anyone who uses these in the correct way, everyone seems to fill them from the tap and put them straight on the fire

"hmmm now THIS is good coffer. charred bitter mud. thats EXTREMELY my poo poo. too bad i have to replace the rubber joint every six months."

ah turns out i already dropped this truth bomb

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

newreply.php posted:

like hot tap water or heat it first, then put the coffee in? hot tap water is groady and has gunk in it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

maniacdevnull posted:

hot tap water is groady and has gunk in it

whats it like living in africa lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i cowboy it and heat the bottom of the moka pot with water but no filter/coffee until its good and piping, not full boil tho

then i grab it with a hot pad, drop in coffee, screw the top on and brew

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

i cowboy it and heat the bottom of the moka pot with water but no filter/coffee until its good and piping, not full boil tho

this kills the bialetti('s rubber joint)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Jonny 290 posted:

this seems like what i would do

i already have a 5 cup drip machine, is this worth it and will it work on a glass cooktop?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
btw if u take a bialetti off heat you should cool it by placing the bottom on a damp towel

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i would just put water in the bottom from the kettle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

post your 15 step coffee ritual that involves at least two heading devices whilst looking down on junkies and superstitious people

• Locked thread