Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

mabels big day posted:

I will Not buy the Rayman DLC, as he does not belong here. Quote this post if you agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I will Not buy the Rayman DLC, as he does not belong here. Quote this post if you disagree.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

mabels big day posted:

I will buy the Rayman DLC, as I am a consumerist slave to Nintendo and my wallet is forfeit. Quote this post if you agree.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Supercar Gautier posted:

Simon Belmont would make for a good newcomer trailer, because it would be him and Samus fighting in Dracula's castle as a tribute to the unofficial kinship between those series. I think that would be very nice. It would be also nice to play as a classic FF class such as the Black Mage, who is iconic and cute.

Simon Belmont should be in the game to complete the captain n crew. Final Fantasy is more associated with Sony these days but I would not be unhappy to get a black mage DLC (no warrior of light, please)

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

From the Amiibo thread.
Looks like we got us a new clone on the way.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Rayman 2 was one of the best platformers of all time if not the best and I would love to see him in smash

original Spyro not the ugly skylanders one would be cool too

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Why in the hell would Spyro be in Smash Bros.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Okay I know I said I would be okay with literally anyone but I actually meant Literally Anyone Except Spyro, gently caress Spyro

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I will Not buy the Rayman DLC, as he does not belong here. Quote this post if you agree.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Color Printer posted:

Okay I know I said I would be okay with literally anyone but I actually meant Literally Anyone Except Spyro, gently caress Spyro

There's not enough room for Spyro when Crash Bandicoot is gonna be added :getin:

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Color Printer posted:

Enjoy your Bubsy and Aero the Acrobat DLC.

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

Foul villain! I do not flee. I will never turn my back on you and run away!

[he says, running away]
Could be worse

Could be crash bandicoot

Edit: MACALUSO :argh:

KamikazePotato
Jun 28, 2010

IronicDongz posted:

Rayman 2 was one of the best platformers of all time if not the best and I would love to see him in smash

This is my take on it. Rayman 2 is all I need to give my thumbs up for his inclusion.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm really excited for the Johnny Turbo DLC

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Lol if you guys think Rayman and Mewtwo will be purchasable separately.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Raserys posted:

I'm really excited for the Johnny Turbo DLC

This, but unironically.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Now to get Bomberman in here so we can have all the Men.

This is the Manliest Smash, but it can be Manlier still. Sakurai, you know who to add.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SilverSupernova posted:

From the Amiibo thread.
Looks like we got us a new clone on the way.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Rayman is a fun character and I think he would be a great addition to Smash. Though I would have also enjoyed the Chorus Kids or some other obscure Nintendo character I won't complain about a more diverse roster also he would probably have a unique moveset.

Also Mewtwo is a cool guy. He's like a Cat-Frankenstien and he moves stuff with his brain and has two necks. Overall cool dude, glad he's coming back.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Blaze Dragon posted:

Now to get Bomberman in here so we can have all the Men.

This is the Manliest Smash, but it can be Manlier still. Sakurai, you know who to add.

Shadow the Hedgehog

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
also add globox, too

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Goeman is real.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Macaluso posted:

Shadow the Hedgehog

Dark Pit is already in the game though.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I'm so happy, I bought this game twice and there's still something to speculate about.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Macaluso posted:

Shadow the Hedgehog

yeah

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Where is my DLC costumes Nintendo?

You can replace the rest of the cast with Anime Swordsmen if it means I can play as Luigi in a Mr. L costume

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Reiley posted:

I'm so happy, I bought this game twice and there's still something to speculate about.

What will Kirby's Rayman hat look like

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Macaluso posted:

What will Kirby's Rayman hat look like

Just that lovely tuft of hair.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Reiley posted:

Just that lovely tuft of hair.

It's not a tuft of hair, it's supposed to be the 90's haircut

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Rayman is a fun character and I think he would be a great addition to Smash. Though I would have also enjoyed the Chorus Kids or some other obscure Nintendo character I won't complain about a more diverse roster also he would probably have a unique moveset.
In Origins/Legends, Rayman controls a lot like Dixie Kong from DKC2/DKC:TF but with a ton of punches and kicks and a butt stomp as well.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Still D.D.D.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

If you hate Rayman you''re probably a terrorist smh

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'd be more cool with Rayman if we didn't already have three other third-party characters in the roster. It's the best limit I can think of for third-parties without feeling like it's pushing it.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

Rayman getting in before Snake is kinda insulting, if true.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

We need Kojima to get back on his knees and beg Sakurai like he did last time.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I'd be more cool with Rayman if we didn't already have three other third-party characters in the roster. It's the best limit I can think of for third-parties without feeling like it's pushing it.

I'd say this is true if it weren't for the fact Rayman already has 3-4 trophies in smash for no good reason.

Also at :10 - :13 seconds you can hear him trying to select rayman but it makes a buzzing noise like if you mess up. Small things.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Snake isn't coming back. Villager is the new Snake.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I will not rest until both Cole and Evil Cole are smashing bros

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

F. Lobot posted:

Rayman getting in before Snake is kinda insulting, if true.

What has Kojima done for Nintendo recently for Snake to make sense? He used Brawl to advertise MGS 4 and all we got out that was a quick mediocre port of MGS 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm still not convinced. Sakurai knows better than to add a character like Rayman

• Locked thread