Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Josh Kennedy is garbage, Duff got injured and now Velaphi is injured too. No goals though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

Mustafa posted:

Josh Kennedy is garbage, Duff got injured and now Velaphi is injured too. No goals though.

How the gently caress is Velaphi injured again, he's been back for all of like ten seconds. If Redmaybe had half the luck between the posts as he seems to in seeing off challengers to his role heart would never lose a game

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Didn't look serious, at first I thought he did his knee but he got up and took a goal kick. Also lmao WSW are really terrible, spiranovic just missed a sitter.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mustafa posted:

Didn't look serious, at first I thought he did his knee but he got up and took a goal kick. Also lmao WSW are really terrible, spiranovic just missed a sitter.

Spiranovic deserves better than playing for war criminal fc after helping us to the asian cup

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
He's a wanderer first and foremost, he deserves everything he gets

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Juric is really poo poo

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

happy ending

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
A deserved Pen.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

5 in a row this match day, how strange

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
The Victory really looking like title contenders here

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Arnie has brought the Mariners defence with him. Problem is it's the current Mariners.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

very flat atmosphere, the wanderers have killed this fixture :(

Need to get Antonis on and 3 men in midfield

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm at a party and can't watch, someone tell me thiiiiiiiings

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

I'm at a party and can't watch, someone tell me thiiiiiiiings

Melbourne up 2-1 65 gone.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
And there is one of the worst Pen calls I think I have ever seen. Either someone gets cited or the ref gets benched.

Sydney will convert for 2 all.

Edit: And has.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
That's the worst decison I've ever seen in professional sport

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Christ, that's an insane decision. I think Andy Harper summed it up best when seeing the replay; "What? ... What?!"

But yeah, Smeltz puts it away for the equaliser.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Melb score a deserved leader off a corner, 2 - 3.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
... And Victory are immediately back ahead through Ansell's header from a corner. Sydney defenders evidently feel bad about the penalty too, there was just no marking on him.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
And Berisha loses his nut. Excellent.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Smeltz with the looping header. 3-3 5 to go of normal time.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
3 all, and quite honestly Victory were robbed of two points. Someone will get a holiday next week, either the ref & liney or the FC player for simulation.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Sebby Ryall is the best <3

I actually didn't think he dived, he tripped on him (i.e there was contact) and appealed, the ref should never be giving that.

cracking game, 3-3, 3-3, 1-1, 5-0, 3-1, 3-2, last 6 games in this fixture.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Seb Ryall is such a piece of poo poo. And even if he didn't dive he still conned a pen. But yeah awful reffing by Delovski, don't think he'll get a gig next week

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Shmoses posted:

he still conned a pen

that was my favourite part

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm mad at the score and apparent circumstances but chuffed that you lot kept the updates flowing.

Warms my cockles

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Hello everyone

This Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Perth Glory taking on Adelaide United starting at 1am est/12am cst/10pm pst tonight and while you guys enjoy the warmth of summer I'll be freezing as it will be 1F with windchill making it feels like -24F which for you guys will be -17C and windchill making it feels like -31C. But at least am in the midwest and not in New England which is getting another blizzard for another week. You guys ever get cold and snow like us?

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
We have ski mountains and the like but it never snows in the cities really. And if it does it's not cold enough for it to settle. Generally it rarely gets below zero.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Hello everyone

This Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Perth Glory taking on Adelaide United starting at 1am est/12am cst/10pm pst tonight and while you guys enjoy the warmth of summer I'll be freezing as it will be 1F with windchill making it feels like -24F which for you guys will be -17C and windchill making it feels like -31C. But at least am in the midwest and not in New England which is getting another blizzard for another week. You guys ever get cold and snow like us?

40C today in Adelaide. Gonna be some drinks breaks for sure.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm ready for Perth to return to their rightful place at the top of the table

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Hello everyone

No, only in a small mountainous area on the east coast and really its not very comparable. Around winter in Sydney the average low is 48.7F and the all time record low is 35.8F. It gets colder a few hundred miles south mainly due to altitude where we have a short snow season, but away from the mountains it's only a little bit cooler, with Melbourne having an average low of 43F and a record low of 27F.

Pretty well much everywhere else north or west of the Sydney/Melbourne axis is hotter.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gay as hell

gayer even

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Gay does mean happy :haw:

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
what the gently caress was that

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Perth reverting to type

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
page 69 :cool:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Zadkovich that was sloppy as gently caress

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
that cross was so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

C'mon half time, Perth almost look likely. Let's have a break.

• Locked thread