Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Kunimoto www doing alright for a lot longer than I thought he was gonna, almost half the fight. But now it's only a matter of time until he gets TKO'd by Magny fury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Marching Powder posted:

herb could have stopped that imo

I agree.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Marching Powder posted:

herb could have stopped that imo

Yeah but then the ritual would be incomplete

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
M-A-G-N-Y

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

Let's have Neil fight nobodies forever until he beats every win record in sports history.

Retroactively award Joe Paterno's wins to Neil Magny

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Legit.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Give that man his title shot.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
not satisfied with headpunches, requires submission to be sated

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Neil fuckin Magny.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
neil

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
neli magny

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Vitor is going to put MAGNY on his shorts, and if he had done so earlier his sister would still be alive.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Just another victim.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hail satan magny \m/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
MAGNY RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The winner by tap out due to a rear naked choke, Neil "The Devil's Favorite Demon" Magny

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Seriously though, massive credit to that dude, he's improved an absolute poo poo load since TUF.

Also I his name is Aoutneil

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Magny is great, he doesnt really excel anywhere but his fight IQ is outstanding and he always goes for it. He fights like a guy who needs to fight again in a week and its cool. He would be great to coach

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Magny needs no introduction. Is a legend.

kender
Dec 15, 2000
Forum Veteran

LobsterMobster posted:

MAGNY RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

For a second when Buffer was announcing him I wondered why he forgot to say Neil "loving" Magny! like it was his actual nickname.

All hail our new dark lord.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Ewar Woowar posted:

Seriously though, massive credit to that dude, he's improved an absolute poo poo load since TUF.

Also I his name is Aoutneil

Also magnanimous to his fallen opponent

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
"Ask those motherfuckers for a top ten fight"

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

manyak posted:

Magny is great, he doesnt really excel anywhere but his fight IQ is outstanding and he always goes for it. He fights like a guy who needs to fight again in a week and its cool. He would be great to coach

he needs some work cutting of the cage, but his dedication to bodywork and accuracy punching and general competence / good gas tank spells a lovely night for basically anyone, not just pieces of poo poo

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

All jokes aside, it's kinda silly that a man on a 5 fight win streak wasn't fighting a top 10 opponent.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Magny needs to fight nick Diaz.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Well that was a decent main event capping off a not very great card

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

All jokes aside, it's kinda silly that a man on a 5 fight win streak wasn't fighting a top 10 opponent.

He was fighting a guy that was on a 7 fight win streak over similar no name competition.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Mr. Nice! posted:

He was fighting a guy that was on a 7 fight win streak over similar no name competition.

That wasn't UFC competition tho. I know the phrase "UFC competition" is truly relative, but still.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I said it once, but I'll say it again. I love it when Cole Miller fights because he gets punched in the face, and he has a very punchable face.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

CommonShore posted:

I said it once, but I'll say it again. I love it when Cole Miller fights because he gets punched in the face, and he has a very punchable face.

This is true.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
The Execution of Cole Miller by da kine Max Holloway

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Max Holloway looks really good.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Look at this innovative Shogun impression

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
just took a hawaiin skull to the face

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Haha Cole pulled him into that headbutt

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Haha Cole pulled him into that headbutt

That means it was an intentional headbutt on Miller's part.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
they butted heads, i accidentally said eyepokes, but i saw it. it was a headbutt...right?

lmao

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
wish we could have seen cole vs conor now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
:lol: just keep head-butting him please

• Locked thread