Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BKPR posted:

some 17 year old girl posted topless photos with brad head printouts over the nipples last year and he had to get in touch to beg her to delete them

causticBeet posted:

Ya beg to "delete" hahahahahhahahhaha brad is fat

Delete this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
yea rite

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Delete this forum.
nah, just gas this thread

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

klapman posted:

even giant bomb doesn't watch giant bomb east's content which is kinda sad

What content? They do maybe 1/10 quick looks and a written review or 2 at best.

Still miss Vinny on the podcast though.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I always got the impression that if someone wasn't involved in creating content they pretty much didn't know dick about it unless it got talked about on the Bombcast.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hearing Brad push a stupid rear end Dota reference in the middle of a normal conversation always cracks me up, especially if I can see his face.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Hearing Brad push a stupid rear end Dota reference in the middle of a normal conversation always cracks me up, especially if I can see his face.

he does that in the first 30 seconds of this quick look http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-io/2300-9875/

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Wormskull posted:

Even as a dota player I find brads dota references cringe worthy and usually wrong

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad, opening a live show: Uuerh :shobon:, ello. This is Brad Shoemaker and here with me is uh, beautiful Dan who is epic, and some guy w/long hair and a beard that I'm in love with. :shobon:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad, opening a live show: Uuerh :shobon:, ello. This is Brad Shoemaker and here with me is uh, beautiful Dan who is epic, and some guy w/long hair and a beard that I'm in love with. :shobon:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm sure their homeys but the way that dude was just making GBS threads on Brad the whole time and Brad was doing a really forced sounding laugh like that was the kid who lets him sit at his table in the cafeteria to make fun of him was epic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm sure their homeys but the way that dude was just making GBS threads on Brad the whole time and Brad was doing a really forced sounding laugh like that was the kid who lets him sit at his table in the cafeteria to make fun of him was epic.

i only watched the first couple minutes of that cos the beard guy is the quintessential oldfag computer guy who is awful in every conceivable way

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i only watched the first couple minutes of that cos the beard guy is the quintessential oldfag computer guy who is awful in every conceivable way

[Monotonous, nasal drawl:] Now you want me to mop the floor with you?

[Brad Shoemaker "Excited" Voice:] Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Greasy Haired Hawaiian Shirt Computer Pogrammer: Well, when I ran [some unknown convention] it was known as MNACCP. It used to be NATYYYHHHF. I ran it for 10 years, btw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did Jeff's "jar" series or Patrick's "coffee" series start first and if the former was there really a demand for a Patrick version. lmfao

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
idk, it was pretty cool how brad got his payback from when he started beating dan at battle tetris without telling him how to play and got all cocky, dude's really good at being a complete fucker too. wish he'd played against dan though, felt like the old guy was mostly there just to shoot the poo poo with brad, but brad brought dan along anyway

dude also knew patrick when patrick was like 12 lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Did Jeff's "jar" series or Patrick's "coffee" series start first and if the former was there really a demand for a Patrick version. lmfao

jar startedf first

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Greasy Haired Hawaiian Shirt Computer Pogrammer: Well, when I ran [some unknown convention] it was known as MNACCP. It used to be NATYYYHHHF. I ran it for 10 years, btw.

Extremely brave to make fun of the appearance of a dude who does a video game job for a living

Look at this freaking chef, he so fat!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Extremely brave to make fun of the appearance of a dude who does a video game job for a living

are you lost, son?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

No I just think you can do better than pointing at a guy who runs a gaming con and shows up on a video game show to play obscure foreign Tetris and saying he's got bad hair

Like loving duh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>click post history
>Games
>Goons in Platoons
>GBS

looks like we got a stable funny guy who knows what the good poo poo in life is lmao

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>click post history

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeaaah, you're lost :D

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this thread is about brad. please take it to pms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
giant bomb is good and cool

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

causticBeet posted:

Even as a dota player I find brads dota references cringe worthy and usually wrong

That's because Brad is terrible at every videogame he's ever played. As the resident "dota expert" no one can tell him he's wrong and dumb because no one else plays dota.

Also please don't look at my post history because I also post in gbs, games, and gip and I'd hate to have the rancor of another internet nerd pointed at me.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

That's because Brad is terrible at every videogame he's ever played. As the resident "dota expert" no one can tell him he's wrong and dumb because no one else plays dota.

Also please don't look at my post history because I also post in gbs, games, and gip and I'd hate to have the rancor of another internet nerd pointed at me.

I like your av. What idiot did you piss off?

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Machai posted:

I like your av. What idiot did you piss off?

A guy I used to work with. He was awful at his job and I let him know it. Think his username is angryfish.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Ummmmm excuse me? Are you really making fun of the massive loser human being baby's bad outfit? like really? Wow way to go for the tough ones amigo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Voice becomes subtly more confident in the course of every sentence and my eyebrows raise.] I'm pretty sure the USS Enterprise...

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Giant bomb is good and the videos are fun to watch I like you all posting in this thread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

Giant bomb is good and the videos are fun to watch I like you all posting in this thread

you should check out some other threads some time

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

I read lots of other threads :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
fuch yoo and your mother 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BRAD: [Eyebrows raise.] Oh my God! [Dead silence.] Someone just sent me the patch notes for Dota 2! [Dead silence.] Apparently, they're going to add Xbox 360 controller support!

JEFF: Uhh... Okay.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

I just pictured some rear end in a top hat in a Polo shirt with a big poo poo eating grin and thumbs up saying that.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

I read lots of other threads :)
Different pages of this thread aren't "other threads"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts
May 28, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

A guy I used to work with. He was awful at his job and I let him know it. Think his username is angryfish.

he's a mental guy who used to post in byob :D