Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
:woop: image viewer is working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
gently caress YOU lovely CRASH :boom:

Radar time I guess.

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

I've been having problems with my Awful.app for the past few days.

As soon as I open it, it crashes. During the 2 seconds I can "use" it, it opens in the Private Messages tab and even if I am quick to click "Bookmarks", the crash comes anyways.

I've tried restarting, quitting the app, etc.

I'm using an iPhone 6 with iOs 8.1.3, if that's of any help.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Kid CUDA posted:

I've been having problems with my Awful.app for the past few days.

As soon as I open it, it crashes. During the 2 seconds I can "use" it, it opens in the Private Messages tab and even if I am quick to click "Bookmarks", the crash comes anyways.

I've tried restarting, quitting the app, etc.

I'm using an iPhone 6 with iOs 8.1.3, if that's of any help.

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it from the store?

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

Vegastar posted:

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it from the store?

Ah, that solved it for me! Thanks, I hadn't thought about that.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I've had the same crash multiple times on my iPhone 5c and my iPad 2, both running the latest iOS ( although it was doing it on earlier versions.) if I click on an image to be loaded in the viewing screen and then hit done it has like a 40% chance of crashing the app. Have tried reinstalling it but this drat thing keeps happening.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Beastie posted:

I've had the same crash multiple times on my iPhone 5c and my iPad 2, both running the latest iOS ( although it was doing it on earlier versions.) if I click on an image to be loaded in the viewing screen and then hit done it has like a 40% chance of crashing the app. Have tried reinstalling it but this drat thing keeps happening.

Hopefully it's fixed in the next version, as I redid the image viewing stuff.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
I ran out of Internet time on my phone, and after topping up my bookmarks page is apparently permanently blank. If I switch to the alternative server on the settings page it works, so I suspect the problem relates to awful somehow caching the "you need to top up" page my phone provider injected, failing to parse it, and never trying to fetch an updated list?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Soricidus posted:

I ran out of Internet time on my phone, and after topping up my bookmarks page is apparently permanently blank. If I switch to the alternative server on the settings page it works, so I suspect the problem relates to awful somehow caching the "you need to top up" page my phone provider injected, failing to parse it, and never trying to fetch an updated list?

If that's the case, logging out and back in should remedy it.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Oops, I didn't think of trying that, and it seems to have fixed itself with time anyway. But there was definitely a period when using "forums.somethingawful.com" and refreshing the bookmarks would give a blank screen, while using "216.86.148.111" would work as expected, even after going back onto wifi.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Soricidus posted:

Oops, I didn't think of trying that, and it seems to have fixed itself with time anyway. But there was definitely a period when using "forums.somethingawful.com" and refreshing the bookmarks would give a blank screen, while using "216.86.148.111" would work as expected, even after going back onto wifi.

I had what sounds like a similar problem before, where a public wi-fi network was putting up its "check this box to use the network" page and it got cached. Six hours and a different wi-fi network later, I was still getting the same thing.

I fixed that particular issue, but the fix obviously didn't cover your case. I'll have to figure out what might've been different.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Let me just use another 640mb or so and then I'll have another chance to trigger it and gather more details!

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Soricidus posted:

Let me just use another 640mb or so and then I'll have another chance to trigger it and gather more details!

I think I know why the current code doesn't handle it, and I think I have a solution that will fix it. But if you can somehow manage to get the HTTP headers from the response that you got from your service provider (I dunno how but maybe someone else knows a way?) that would help confirm my hypothesis.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
OK, it's going to be a while, but I'll try to remember when the time comes.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Every time I back out of a thread the forum page is scrolled down by a lot from when I actually clicked on the thread and it's really annoying

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
It burns when I pee.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Is the thread listing bar always meant to show when my iPad is in landscape mode?

I'd like it to, but sometimes it starts to disappear. I can't work out what causes it to behave one way or the other.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

There's a setting for that, though it's not very hard to trip it up. When it gets confused, a quick toggle back and forth will set it straight.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Ok. I flipped the setting on and then back off. I'll see if that helps. It was staying broken over long periods.

The other thing is that I've been having a bug where, when I come back to the app after a long while, scrolling to the bottom of the first page of threads doesn't trigger the automatic loading of the second page of threads. I have to go to the top, reload the listing and then go back to the bottom to have it load more.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Not really a bug, but kinda a discrepancy; post times show up in 12hr format with an AM/PM, but "user hosed around with" edit markers use a 24hr format.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

theadder posted:

The other thing is that I've been having a bug where, when I come back to the app after a long while, scrolling to the bottom of the first page of threads doesn't trigger the automatic loading of the second page of threads. I have to go to the top, reload the listing and then go back to the bottom to have it load more.

That was actually intentional, but now I realize that I made the wrong decision, so I'd say it's a bug indeed.

jivjov posted:

Not really a bug, but kinda a discrepancy; post times show up in 12hr format with an AM/PM, but "user hosed around with" edit markers use a 24hr format.

Wouldn't be too hard to fix I guess, I'll throw it on the pile. If you like, you can go into your User Control Panel and turn on the "use 12-hour times" setting, and that should fix it.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Is it possible to have a setting to choose if you want links to open in another browser by default, instead of having to hold down on it to open in safari/chrome?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

GutBomb posted:

Is it possible to have a setting to choose if you want links to open in another browser by default, instead of having to hold down on it to open in safari/chrome?

Without jailbreaking, no. Same for email.

EDIT: Dear lord. It finally happened. WRONG THREAD. Sorry for the confusion people.

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 13, 2015

Froist
Jun 6, 2004

flosofl posted:

Without jailbreaking, no. Same for email.

Huh? This is perfectly feasible to have as a feature in the Awful app. System-wide you're right.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

GutBomb posted:

Like a "never open the Awful Browser" setting?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

pokeyman posted:

Yeah that would be awesome.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Hey It's like 100x better now that the back / forward buttons aren't right next to each other.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I changed my account password; I can use it to log in on my laptop, and in mobile Safari, but Awful App says it's wrong. In all cases I am copying and pasting the said password from 1Password to the clipboard to browser/Mobile Safari/Awful.

e: manually typing it in to Awful also does not work.

ee: fascinating wrinkle: It appears the problem is exclusive to Awful for iPhone (5s, 8.1.3); copypasting the password into Awful for iPad (4, 8.1.3) successfully logs me in.

What's up with that.

Fedule fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 14, 2015

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Fedule posted:

I changed my account password; I can use it to log in on my laptop, and in mobile Safari, but Awful App says it's wrong. In all cases I am copying and pasting the said password from 1Password to the clipboard to browser/Mobile Safari/Awful.

e: manually typing it in to Awful also does not work.

ee: fascinating wrinkle: It appears the problem is exclusive to Awful for iPhone (5s, 8.1.3); copypasting the password into Awful for iPad (4, 8.1.3) successfully logs me in.

What's up with that.

Uninstall and reinstall the app and try again?

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Magnus Praeda posted:

Uninstall and reinstall the app and try again?

That... worked. Well, that was weird. Carry on then.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

pokeyman posted:

I'd kinda like that myself. 9 times out of 10 I prefer Safari to the Awful browser.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I'd still like to be able to toggle spoiler tags when looking at the post preview

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

pokey, when is the next update hitting the app store? I need Awful to feel new and shiny...

also, are you planning to put a "you have no friends" message when your PMs are empty? Better than seeing an error message every time I accidentally hit that tab.

nignog.wav
Sep 25, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey what's up with "͉̬̼̬̜͇̺̭̪̭͓̣͎̠̰̘̦͓̬͖̞͔̩͔̩͚͔̝͈̻̳̬̫̘̝͕̗̝̱̩̖̼͖̻̜̤̬̱͕͔͍͔͎̥͖̘̣̭̭̞̲͈͚̟̘͇͕̣̫̟͖̰̮͕̣̮̥͕̰̝͖͇̱̙̞̝͖͍͙̺͓̟̹̪̳̳̘̖̫̦̞̜͎̙̝̰̣̠̯̙͚̞̫͍̗̦̹̣̥̞̳̙͉̩̥͓̦̯͍͓̝̫͓̰̰̠͓̟͔̰̠̜͇̱̖̤̥̘̱̱͈͈͎͉̥̝͈̪̳̻͕͔͇̜̱̬̙̲̰̮͈̜͍̥̥̙̤̗͖͇͕̠̮̗̟̟͍͕̯̠͍͉̙̘̲͎̱͍̭̱̳̙̦̻͇̯̠̳͔̫̰̮͉̠̗̪̯̦̤̦̠͇͎̱͉̩͕̯̮̯̣̠̝͚̗̲̟̺͚͓͍͔̰͔̹͈̫̻̪̙͇̲̦͍̹̣̞̫̻͎̳̥͚̤̮̹̭̙͇̥̪͎̠͉̘̺͔͕̙̖͔͉̣͕̩͙̝͕̳̻͕͚͉̼͖̲̮͔̹̗̗͈͓͎̜̪̜̩̭͍͎̥̞̭͙̥͉̲̭̱̺̯͍̪͍̳͓̖̙͙̘̰̦̤͇̭̘͍̺̙̪͖̮̯̹̩̥̖̺̱͇̘̱͎̣̟͎̳̗̬̰̱̻̫̼̤̖̳͉̼̦̻̮̺̣̭͉̖̯̰̟͖̲̙̘̣͈͔͍̞̖̟̟̯̱̝̠̜͎͉̻̘͙͍̟͓͉̙̺͍͚̞̮͎͎̮̰̠̲̮̭͙̲̤̩̬͍̰̟͙͍͍͇̖͚͓̻̯̻̰͈͕̳͔̤͎̝̣͈̩̤͈̭̯̪̟̻͓̪͙̼̬̠̹̙̖̫̰̪̻̦̩̻̟̦͖̲̰̘̜̣̖̤͙͖͎̻̩͍̤̱͍̙̫̫̙͖̠̲͉̗̱̰͔̻̳̩͙̱͈̠͇̯͚͉̮̘͕͉͕͚͎̮̦̫͇̙̥̯̳͖̜̳̻͔̪̝͚̖̜̮̞̥̩̼̯̬̺̦͉̖̭̥̫̝̪͈̟̼̺͕̬̙̰̠̳͈͇̰̹̳̝͎̩̫̱͔̰̦̪̦̣̗͖̦̮̦͕̜̦͖̪̗̺͉̮̹̗̝͖̺̲̥͓̻̣̞͕̗̱̻͙̪̥̜̥̻̗̙͈̟̙̪͕̘̻̙̥̦̣̟͉̱͖̫͓͔͔͕̼͚͎̱̭͍̖͖͍͕̗̻̗̖̱̼̲̜͖̲̘̘̤̙̠͖͙̼̮̟̗͓͎͙͓͈̭̩̺̯̬͓͖͓̲̪̹̲̲̭̠̘̰̰̝͖̙̯̪̺̳̮̥͇̹̪̗̯̭͚̖̘̞̺̥̪̳͎̦͕̼͕̠̥̤̖͎̣͕̟͇̟̣͍̼̩̲̙̯͇̥̮̭͍̝͇͙͍͙͖̞͈̣̦̭̖̠͓̯̫̟̙̥̦̗̥̻͎͈͇̝̱̭͉̫͚̘͚͍͉͔̙̩̼̰͙̙̙̭̟̗̟̪̞̣̻̖̙͙̘͎̩̠͔̣̰̜̬̳̜̦̮̠̹̝̥͙̲̼͙̭̜̰̜̲͙̝̩̻̮̬͖̦͈̣̟̺̮͈͉͙͇͔̞̩̰̣̟̫̯̠̫͖̙̩̺̞͈̝̥̩͖̱͈̞̲͇͓̬͚̟͖͔̦͙̞̞̫͈̠̫͖̞͔̹͖̼̲̥͔̘̜̦̖̝̪̫͖̫̫̝͙̬̩͖̬͎̗̲̣̫͕͎͕̼̮̱͚̅̏̍͛͆̍̈́́̽̾̔͂̓͋͋̊͆̍͂̃̅̑̋̌̌̈́̈̑͆́̄̎̎̉̐̐́̉̋̌̈́̔̈́͋̆͋̓̓͐̈́̀͐͛̈́̔͛͒̈̌͗̓̂͋̉̊̐̀̉̽̽͐̐̈̽͗̈́̈́̏̅͑͐́͑̎̽̿̈̈̃͒̾͌͋̏͋̉͆͌̏̇̈̆̇̀̅͐̃̅̂͐͆̅̓̓̐͒͆͛̈́̿̀̉͆͐̊̓̇̌̈́͑̽͌̀̎͐͊̂̉̓̇͐͊̂͛̏̔̓͋͛̆̈̀̇̐̽͂̏͋̓̂̅͐̔͌͆͒̉̌̈́̉̀̋̀̀͌̂̈́͋̀̈́̓̊̆͌̄̌̏́̂͊͂͛̀͐̌͋̈́̆̈́̈́͗̀̓̋͛͒͛̿̾͂̏̾͆͐̍̔͆̈͑̆̆̐̐̾̿̌̃̈́̅͆̃̔̈̌͆͑̃͆̐͋̓̈́́̎͒̎͒̎̽́̇̎͒̍̈́̃̒̓̀̾̌͌̉͊̾͐̄̈́̿̒̇̌͐̑̽̍͗͌͛̔̋͆͒̇͂̓͐̀̔̏̆̂͐̎̈́̊͒̑͐̎̃̈͒̎̊̂͑̋̏̒̉̐͊̌̄̅̾̀̀̋́̐̊̽̑͂̓̄̊̄͌̓̋͂̌̒̅̐͌͑̀͐͐̉̎̓͂͒̄͌͌͗̂̒̑̌͒͗̐̄̋͂̓͊̍̏̑͂̐̈́͂̆͆͐̽̈́̑͌̿͛̅̇̀̇͗́͑̉̂͑͗̑͑͋̇̈́͒͂̍̓̊͛͛͛̔̔̀̅̀͆̍̿̒̐͋̔͛̔̈́̃͊͐̿̋͗́̌͐͑͂̓̊̏̆̿̈́̈́̀͗̔͂̈́̅̄͛͗̽́́̔̉̅̔́̂͒̀̅̌͑̇͆̾͆̓̔̑͒̃̄̏͂̎̀̊̒͌̿̒̒̋̅̂̐̒̅͑̋͊̇̓̊͆̄̀͌͆̋̂̅̈́͒̈̌͌̈́̍̾̏̓͆̾̍͊̽̀̌̋̅̏͛̋̀̉̎̽̿̍͌͂̋́͗̾͌͒́̉̅̈́͐̐̆͆́̋̐̏̂̐͋̉̒̏̐͗̉͐̉̐̏̑̅̂̆̔̀̽̿̂̽̏͛͊̒̂̌̓̂͒̃̐̓̔̃́́̈́̓͐̌͌̽͌̑̿̔̅́̽̂̔̐̂̈́͐̂͒̍̍̉̓̽̎̔̐͛̎̀͂́̿̀̑̇͂̊̆͋̓͊̐̽̈́͂́̅̒̏̔̾̈́̇̈̃̓̿̃̈̃̀̂͋̿̿͌̏̉̋̆̐̃̃́̃̀̒͛̉̂̓̾̃̏͛͊̅̈́̄̀́̌̓͌͂̌̏̆͋̋̾̑̏͑͗̿̽̽̉̎̑̂̓̈̂̃̇́̐̋̈̾̓̇̆͛̑͊̏̓̆̊̋̑͛̓̀̉͌̽̓̍̈́̏͂̈́̔̓̑͌́̐͒̅̃͆͆̌͑͆͆̅̈́͊̄͋̅̊́̍̅͋̀̓͗̄̄̌̔̅͂̈́͂̆̃̌͊̔̓̊̀̆̒̅̃̔̎̒͆̌̈̈́̈̿͐̑́̊̒̓̐̀̎̀̈́̾̀́̽̋̊́͑̔͑̏͑͋̊͐͗̍̈̔͌͑̅͆̽͋̾̅͆̿̈̂̀̽͒̔̌͆̄́̾͊̌̇͑̀͑̂̐̾̒̿̈́͆̀̔̈́̈́̃̈́͒͂̈́̀͂̈̋͑́̀̇̒̐̀̅̿̓͋͊̏͊͌͛̈́͂̈́̐͗̅͛̌̐͗̈́̈̔̇͐̓̓̏͊͊̔̅̈̊̉̓̇͌̀̊̎̄̑̈̎̎̔̈́͋̍͗́̅̈́̈́̍͛̊̿̔͊͐͆̍̈̔̌̒̈̑̉̑̀̀̂̎̌̅͌́̎̊͐̏̊̀̉͋́̑̈́̍̈́̀̿̀̓̊̓̓̂͋̐̒̊̒̽͒͐̀̾͌̇̾͒̒̃̎̏̒͑̇̆̐̓͑̇̍͊͛͌̃̈́̌̿̉͆̽̈́̌̓̋͆̇͒͛̉̑̓͐̀̀̅̿̇̏͋̀͑̒̌̏̏͊̐͒̈̄̅͂̎̓͗̊͆͑́̍̍̋͋̾͐̓̂̀̊́̄̒̄̅̑̑̑̆̀͊̇̃̾̆̿͊͂͐͂̃̎̂͊̇̾̿̒̊̔̃̉͗̄̓͗̑̂̏̓̿̀͆͊̐̄̀̐̈́̎͌̐͑͗̌͐̉̿͗̂̈͌͊̔͋͌̈́͋̾̈̀͌̓̂̿̐͑̅̏͌̆̔̂͗̓̌̐́̈̎̾̈́̀̑͛̍́̄̈́́̓̀̄̑̆͋͒͛͌̎̓͒̀͒̀͐̊̊̆̀͂̓̔͛͗̍͆̅̔̀́̓̌͐̐̓̉́̑́͒̽̏̔̃͊̽̌͗́̃̐̀͆̈́̂̇͋̈̆̋̋̍̈́̍̑͂́́͛̉̂̿̓̉̿̽̎̽̓̏͛̃͒̀̓̐́͐̿̌̅̅̐͐͆͛̈̓̈͌̎̅̽̌͋͛̏̀̎̍̐͛̽̅̿̈̑͐̑͊̍̏̃̐̎̀̊̍͑̇̈́̅̉̂̓̈́̏̋͒̽͆̌̈́̋͛̾͋̐̎̉̇͋̌́̽̽̈̽͆͛̃̀̄̑͆̄̓̈̓͗̀̔̏̆͊̈́͆̀̽̓̍́̄̊͑̈́͆͆̅͛́̂̃̏̉̈́̔̈̓̀̈́̄̄͊̆̽̐͒͑̈́͑̿̏̽̓̀̊́̊́̏́̈́̂̒̀̾́͑́̒͒̄̎̒̋͑̆̇̋͆̐̀̽̌͛̏̓̄͐͆͑̓̎̽̿̿̈́̈́̇̉͐́͆͌͌̆͛̊͆̓̏̽͒͆͌͂͊̾̓͋͋̿̋̈́̈͐̓̑̐̃͛͋̈́́̃̉̏̓̂̋̓̌̈́͛͛̑͂̉͋̃̽͗́̒̀̓̔̅̋́̈́̾̈́̋̄̐̈́̒̇̋̑̆̆̓͂͌̈̒̀̐̇̅̉͗̆̏̓̌͐̉̀̂͂̓̄̌̓̍͗̄́̍̉̾̊͌̃̑̍́̈́̓̍̊̈́̌͐̍̅̃̈́̿̀̄̑̃̈́̂̆̇͂̒̈̑́̎͗̄̾̿͂̑́͑̈́̌͌̏͑̀̉̽̐̿̏̎̏̒̀́̂́̇̔́̌̾͗̈̂̎͆̄̀̎̑̌̄̍̔́̀̌̃̈̆̉̊̄̒̉̂͋͛̈́̃̒́̃͋́̒͛̊͗̌̄̓̔̅́̋͊͗͒̅̾͗̒͒̾̆̋͗̔̐̓͋̅͒̍͂̏̇͌͋͐́̓̓̓̋̊̂͂̀̀̏̉͌̈̓̎̈́̅̄̌̒͆̑̑̍̀̾̒̋͒̀͂̐̆̆͑̑̓͘̚͘̕͘͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̚̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

nignog.wav posted:

Hey what's up with <unicode poo poo snipped>

What the hell, nignog?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Sleepy Owl posted:

Every time I back out of a thread the forum page is scrolled down by a lot from when I actually clicked on the thread and it's really annoying

Hi is this going to be addressed

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

GutBomb posted:

Yeah that would be awesome.

Alright!

FreshFeesh posted:

I'd still like to be able to toggle spoiler tags when looking at the post preview

Coming in the next version!

glassyalabolas posted:

pokey, when is the next update hitting the app store? I need Awful to feel new and shiny...

also, are you planning to put a "you have no friends" message when your PMs are empty? Better than seeing an error message every time I accidentally hit that tab.

Whenever Apple approves it. Probably this week. And yep, that's on the docket.

Nobody laughed at my unicode joke in the Awful.apk thread so I'ma pout and refuse to address this post.

Sleepy Owl posted:

Hi is this going to be addressed

Oh, yep, I'll add it to the list. I didn't understand your post the first time, and in my head I asked for clarification, but I guess that never actually made it out. Sorry!

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Matrix keeps happening

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
I saw that the other day in chrome on my desktop so may be a site issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

No, it's just how unicode works. There's nothing your browser/app can reasonably do about it.. if you want it fixed, harass whoever's the forum code monkey to filter out inappropriate unicode strings.

• Locked thread