Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-581/

Man this guy sure likes dragging things out, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
I get the feeling Rosemaster knows already.

And doesn't care.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-581/

Man this guy sure likes dragging things out, huh.

:ssh: Glitchmaster is female.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

life_source posted:

I get the feeling Rosemaster knows already.

And doesn't care.

I don't, I think she's going to feel really betrayed because she genuinely trusts Nightmare Knight. Her poor flowery heart is going to break :smith:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Nah, she'll rationalise it some way or another.

"He's just trying to find a way to counter the Dream Oracle!"

"He's biding his time until the planet's invented space flight!"

"He's doing it because he loves us!"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
"Glitchmaster, I can't... I can't see your footage, it just looks like a bunch of pixels. Do you have a higher resolution?"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Waffleman_ posted:

:ssh: Glitchmaster is female.

Look, if you don't refer to literally everybody as "this guy" I don't know what to tell you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Look, if you don't refer to literally everybody as "this guy" I don't know what to tell you.
Take a look at this guy!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Poison Mushroom posted:

Take a look at this guy!

This guy knows what's up.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, it does microscopically contribute to our cultural problem of assuming the default human is a white male but okay

anyway rosemaster looks like she's taking this hard, peridot you might want to get out of there :ohdear:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Also inanimate objects.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cucumber.gigidigi.nonononono

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I'm betting the thing she's about to say will be more along the lines of "I can't believe you would think so poorly of NK" than "I can't believe he would do this". Because she literally can't believe he would do this, yet.

EDIT: although that might venture over the line into sitcom-style BS. Maybe she'll actually believe what Glitch is saying here. That break in the middle of her sentence just seems rather convenient for that sort of next-page turnaround.

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Feb 14, 2015

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
oh my god, the disaster masters serve cosmo!!!

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

If this is going to end up with Cucu and the gang teaming up with the NK to stop his now-rampaging minions from shredding the hell out of the world, I can deal with that.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

"I can't believe you didn't know already!"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Tollymain posted:

I honestly hope Glitchmaster never goes away because I love the little stuff like that that comes with her appearances.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Tollymain posted:

Huh. That's the first time the glitching’s had a voice of sorts.

And it going "nononono" like that. That seems counter to Glitch Master's thoughts on the mater (unless its internal thoughts, like she's trying to mentally process the whole affair).

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think it's more what's going through rosemaster's head at the moment

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!

WarpedNaba posted:

If this is going to end up with Cucu and the gang teaming up with the NK to stop his now-rampaging minions from shredding the hell out of the world, I can deal with that.

He doesn't strike me as the type to team up. He should just punt Cuco home and take over as legendary hero himself.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Nonbaka posted:

He doesn't strike me as the type to team up. He should just punt Cuco home and take over as legendary hero himself.

That and he seems to have checked out after that last to do.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Nonbaka posted:

Plus he doesn't seem to need much help. I mean, if he can just totally no-sell the Noise Blaster, a cannon capable of destroying a whole city, without even having to make an appearance, I don't even know if the remaining Disaster Masters would be able to stop him if they tried.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Plus he doesn't seem to need much help. I mean, if he can just totally no-sell the Noise Blaster, a cannon capable of destroying a whole city, without even having to make an appearance, I don't even know if the remaining Disaster Masters would be able to stop him if they tried.

He needs Cuco because only Cuco can absorb the power of Disaster Masters into his wand.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

graybook posted:

Man, if you beanheads are going on about color, since the word's in red, Glitchmaster is obviously talking about Saturday.

You know, you joke but Saturday did have the Dream Sword, the special disaster stone wand, and the last disaster stone. Even though she's not THE force opposing them, she probably has a closer connection to them than it seems.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Kikas posted:

He needs Cuco because only Cuco can absorb the power of Disaster Masters into his wand.

Not to mention he's part of his rapidly expanding social circle. Dude needs a padawan.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Maybe NK keeps thwarting the schemes of his underlings because the DMs are his friends and if they win the world will end and they won't get to hang out anymore :(

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
And now they're turning on NK.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Or she could be asking so that she could counter Glitchmaster's strategy. (I have no real opinion if she's being too loyal to NK or not. Although it would be an interesting direction of the story to all of the sudden to be really fighting the disaster masters, maybe even with the final boss's help.)

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Aw yeah, all girls villain team! No boys allowed! Rose and Glitch should invite Cordelia to join them so they can be a power trio.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Aw yeah, all girls villain team! No boys allowed! Rose and Glitch should invite Cordelia to join them so they can be a power trio.

Yeah! And Peridot can make pouty faces in the background or something.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Let's be honest, if Almond was the one imprisoned at the leisure of the new Femme Fatal Federation, you'd see neither hide nor hair of Peridot.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
God dammit nerds already drove Gigi off tumble with their bullshit, now they are getting antsy that glitchmaster is female because "it is a set up for a gag!"

She really can do no right by these people, can she?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wait what's the gag?

Is it funny?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Yo instead of having yet another Internet drama argument, why don't you re-experience this rad character track Radiation made for Noisemaster: http://fwugradiation.tumblr.com/post/75937889642/its-ya-boy-noisemaster-fansong-for-cucumber-quest

Megadrivin' it up :krad:

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Feb 15, 2015

Sato
Apr 28, 2013

Fried Chicken posted:

God dammit nerds already drove Gigi off tumble with their bullshit, now they are getting antsy that glitchmaster is female because "it is a set up for a gag!"

She really can do no right by these people, can she?

I thought the gag the nerds meant was about Cosmo: that Cosmo was the Space Kingdom princess, leading everyone to be shocked that :haw: Cosmo was a girl :haw:

Which I have to admit I subscribed to. Now I'm wondering who the real Space Kingdom princess is as she's the only one we know nothing about at this point.

Renaissance Robot posted:

Yo instead of having yet another Internet drama argument, why don't you re-experience this rad character track Radiation made for Noisemaster: http://fwugradiation.tumblr.com/post/75937889642/its-ya-boy-noisemaster-fansong-for-cucumber-quest

Megadrivin' it up :krad:

I like the NK one myself.

Sato fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 15, 2015

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Sato posted:

Now I'm wondering who the real Space Kingdom princess is as she's the only one we know nothing about at this point.

Well Cordelia is a Queen from the Space Kingdom, and Peridot claims that she's technically a princess because of it...

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Gruckles posted:

Well Cordelia is a Queen from the Space Kingdom, and Peridot claims that she's technically a princess because of it...

haha what

no

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Isn't it the Moon Kingdom?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Gruckles posted:

Failing to understand the difference between a queen and a princess is the sort of blunder that Splashmaster would make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Bongo Bill posted:

Failing to understand the difference between a queen and a princess is the sort of blunder that Splashmaster would make.
Did make.