Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

BRAD: [Eyebrows raise.] Oh my God! [Dead silence.] Someone just sent me the patch notes for Dota 2! [Dead silence.] Apparently, they're going to add Xbox 360 controller support!

JEFF: Uhh... Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MqkP16b5OE

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

bwatts posted:

he's a mental guy who used to post in byob :D

That sounds accurate.

On topic (i guess lol imp zone) drew said they were trying a premium show that involved multiple crts, wonder what that's about.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 17, 2015

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Hearing Brad push a stupid rear end Dota reference in the middle of a normal conversation always cracks me up, especially if I can see his face.

lol

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
MOBAs give people brain damage. This isn't a joke. They rewire your brain.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad, opening a live show: Uuerh :shobon:, ello. This is Brad Shoemaker and here with me is uh, beautiful Dan who is epic, and some guy w/long hair and a beard that I'm in love with. :shobon:

link

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir AIDS posted:

MOBAs give people brain damage. This isn't a joke. They rewire your brain.

its true

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

brad's favorite game of 2013 and 2014 was dota, lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

brad's favorite game of 2013 and 2014 was dota, lmao

He's lost forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no way dota 2 doesn't make his 2015 list as well.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

There's no way dota 2 doesn't make his 2015 list as well.

this will continue until someone mods DOTA2 to make DOTA3

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

That sounds accurate. Did you know he has a literal Russian wife? Man the poo poo that dude used to do.

On topic (i guess lol imp zone) drew said they were trying a premium show that involved multiple crts, wonder what that's about.

MY God... WTF! that Guy literally married someone from another country :psyduck:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah i'm not sure why that guy is dropping doxx on his BYOB friend in the imp zone giantbomb thread. he's probably incredibly stupid and hosed up

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

PneumonicBook posted:

That sounds accurate. Did you know he has a literal Russian wife? Man the poo poo that dude used to do.

Probably Dan's punch-out bet? He was complaining about the latency on modern TVs

Was Dan eating mcdonalds and taco bell upwards of ten times a week as a kid discussed yet? He is in for a rude loving surprise when his metabolism hits the same post-30 slump as Brad's and all the DDP yoga in the world won't help

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Sir AIDS posted:

MY God... WTF! that Guy literally married someone from another country :psyduck:

A few premium videos of Dan training to fight Tyson would be alright. I wonder if Dan's seen the guys that beat Punch-Out blindfolded?

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Feb 17, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PneumonicBook posted:

Well it's more the fact that he found someone who would put up with him. The fact that she's Russian just meant that the mail order bride jokes wrote themselves.

A few premium videos of Dan training to fight Tyson would be alright. I wonder if Dan's seen the guys that beat Punch-Out blindfolded?

no one cares about your BYOB friend you loving weirdo

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no one cares about your BYOB friend you loving weirdo

Nice anime avatar normal guy.

Edit: You are however probably correct.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 17, 2015

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

PneumonicBook posted:

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

I lol'd.

Is Samus holding that metroid on a leash or is it a kite thing? Kind of looks like a kite thing.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

I lol'd.

Is Samus holding that metroid on a leash or is it a kite thing? Kind of looks like a kite thing.

and the winner of the Giant Bomb GOTY 2015 "Please Stop" award goes to...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PneumonicBook posted:

lmao

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Why was tetris beard guy so smug, he some kinda tetris sage or what

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why can't we all get along, you dumb queers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pretty good poo poo happening in the Gi Bomb thread today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every day I think about the joke Ryan made about some sparse patch of grass or something stupid looking in some game being like Patrick's attempt to grow facial hair and Patrick's look on his face... Hell... Rest in Peace big man...

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad they got Jeff on the demo derbies.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the bombcast where the only thing brad talked about was eating a massive steak dinner at some famous steakhouse with his family and almost falling asleep while standing afterwards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the bombcast where the only thing brad talked about was eating a massive steak dinner at some famous steakhouse with his family and almost falling asleep while standing afterwards.

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Pretty good poo poo happening in the Gi Bomb thread today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKitNO88GPk

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
lmao

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
wiat what am i laughing at none of this is funny

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Party Boat posted:

Probably Dan's punch-out bet? He was complaining about the latency on modern TVs

Was Dan eating mcdonalds and taco bell upwards of ten times a week as a kid discussed yet? He is in for a rude loving surprise when his metabolism hits the same post-30 slump as Brad's and all the DDP yoga in the world won't help

he'll be fine because that's not a thing

his bmr might go down by like 150 but at the end of the day hes going on more dates, more fates, more greats than you and will always be fit and beautiful (unlike you bradlike)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did anyone Discuss the thing Dan mentioned yet. gently caress this thread, for God sake. You people have serious problems.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm glad they got Jeff on the demo derbies.

Yah. I spotted at least three potential pedos on the Playboy Mansion video game development team.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Skeleton King posted:

his bmr might go down by like 150 but at the end of the day hes going on more dates, more fates, more greats than you and will always be fit and beautiful (unlike you bradlike)

I already have guinea pigs. Might as well develop a crippling dota addiction and take it all the way.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Hey how was your guys Valentine's day?
*Jeff complains about the food for five minutes, no one else has anything to contribute*

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Guns N' Roses.....II

Brad: "Ha, best joke ever."

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Dan running around a golf course in the poring rain was a funny story.

Dan defending Majora's Mask :patriot:

How can these people hate Majoras Mask so much.