Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT arRIVAL gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Awesome stuff J-Ru.

Forgot to ask for this one: Balor "biting" the camera with his paint-teeth during his entrance.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Would love to see a gif of that ridiculous fireman's carry neckbreaker thing Owens did to Zayn.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Also, a gif on Balor going into the corner during his entrance with that little girl who's always their going nuts. I loving love that every time.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mongolian chops are cool.

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

I wish happiness for their future life together.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Pfft, fake. The correct way to sell that is to immediately crumple into a heap because you lose all equilibrium. (Source: me on the playground when I was 12)

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Should have dodged it and hit the Back Brain Kick.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

This looked cool live but on replay it looks like they came dangerously close to cracking their skulls on each other.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Forgot to ask for this one: Balor "biting" the camera with his paint-teeth during his entrance.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

There was this gif somebody made of Batista where it had the Twitter trending banner that said #batistasdick and the titantron said "still hung" or something like that. Does anybody have that gif still? I believe it was from right after the rumble last year.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

:woop:

Shine posted:

Should have dodged it and hit the Back Brain Kick.

Please. None of these compare to the Ricky Fighters' devastating F.HBAT and B.BRIK maneuvers.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Please. None of these compare to the Ricky Fighters' devastating F.HBAT and B.BRIK maneuvers.

Man, you can't gently caress with Fighter Hayabusa's mighty Back Brain Kick.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shine posted:

Man, you can't gently caress with Fighter Hayabusa's mighty Back Brain Kick.

Actually I think you'll find that a winner is not you, but rather winner is Strong Bads.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Feb 13, 2015

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

Wazzu posted:

Hot drat that's a cool move. Only problem is it will look convoluted if done every week.

Sockser posted:

Don't worry, Tyson Kidd will now do this move every Raw, SmackDown, and Superstars
I was searching the Network for La Parka, because La Parka is awesome and he's used that move like three times. It's not as convoluted as you would think as long as they keep feeding the Usos to the Brass Ring Club. If they have them wrestle someone who isn't an over pushed cruiser-weight tag team then it might be more difficult.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

This bit was so good, because it didn't come off like a planned double-team, so much as Charlotte was lifting her up for some kind of slam and Bayley just ran in and slapped a lot of extra nasty on it. Charlotte did a good job of selling "holy poo poo" at that afterwards.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Requesting one from New Beginning in Osaka: Styles going for an enziguri and Tanahashi ducking by countering it with a wicked looking dragon screw.

It's especially great because immediately before that, Styles actually hit him with a first enziguri but Tanahashi still hung onto his ankle.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Honma/Ishii

Their headbutt exchange genuinely made me feel a bit sick, like two coconuts smacking together :x

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, those headbutts by Honma are terrifying - please don't die, Honma :ohdear:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Sorry for the tiny gif, but tbh you probably wouldn't want to see this any clearer.

Jesus.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I didn't make it, but I just discovered it and it's funny as all hell.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Sorry for the tiny gif, but tbh you probably wouldn't want to see this any clearer.

Jesus.

I know they often dont think this far ahead but I'm geninunely curious what they thought was the best case scenario here

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Zyla posted:

I know they often dont think this far ahead but I'm geninunely curious what they thought was the best case scenario here

The pretty girl watching would totally think they were cool and let them see the boobies. Like, in person.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Writer Cath posted:

I didn't make it, but I just discovered it and it's funny as all hell.

Now in emoticon form. :boom::vince:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Requesting someone splice HHH trying to breakup Kane & Show's argument with the "Most annoying sound in the world/GUYS GUYS GUYS!" scene from Dumb & Dumber.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raw gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

What the heck was Paige wearing?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Bella's stole her clothes so she stole clothes from a rosebud

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

WAI
TING

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Steve Vader posted:

What the heck was Paige wearing?

Awesomeness

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

For a split second I thought she was going for that submission move Yuki Miyazaki does. That's not PG!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

"No, no, I'm too fat, how can you even lift mAAAAAAH!"

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

That dude in the white shirt in the lower left hand quarter doing a gradual :aaa: is the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Just sayin'. Nakamura's a good lookin' dude.

ironcladfolly fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 19, 2015