Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sorry to ask but I haven't seen the latest episode yet, did we get an appearance from Headless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Valeyard posted:

Sorry to ask but I haven't seen the latest episode yet, did we get an appearance from Headless?

headless is about to become permanently headed (but no)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

headless is about to become permanently headed (but no)

:negative:

I hope this means they are doing the body split!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Valeyard posted:

:negative:

I hope this means they are doing the body split!

even better

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

even better

Well I just finished watching it and I have no idea what to think now. Seems like they are just going balls out

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Valeyard posted:

Well I just finished watching it and I have no idea what to think now. Seems like they are just going balls out
Nah, it's a natural place to take the show since Moloch is gone and there's nothing driving the plot in modern times.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
Does Moloch exist outside time? Wouldn't he be back in colonial times?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

kefkafloyd posted:

Does Moloch exist outside time? Wouldn't he be back in colonial times?
Hmm, fair point, but he wouldn't have Horsemen with which to launch an assault on reality.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Josh Lyman posted:

Nah, it's a natural place to take the show since Moloch is gone and there's nothing driving the plot in modern times.

I mean we are presumably going to get time splits where it alternates between seeing Abbie try to figure out what is going on, and then back to present time with Crane, Jenny and Irving trying to figure what the heck is going on

Abraham is going to...I dont know.

Maybe Katrina will stop Abraham becoming the Horseman now? Maybe they will choose a new Horseman of Death

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Ichabod becomes Death after being jilted by Katrina and Abraham is sent to the future after he is injured.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Valeyard posted:

I mean we are presumably going to get time splits where it alternates between seeing Abbie try to figure out what is going on, and then back to present time with Crane, Jenny and Irving trying to figure what the heck is going on

Abraham is going to...I dont know.

Maybe Katrina will stop Abraham becoming the Horseman now? Maybe they will choose a new Horseman of Death

Nope he already was the Horseman at this point, as Katrina is pregnant.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
I seriously hope next week is just balls out time traveling insanity.

Horsemen, people being frozen in time, Franklinstein monsters.... just start to finish wackiness

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

Nope he already was the Horseman at this point, as Katrina is pregnant.

:smith:

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Valeyard posted:

I'm still banking on the idea that Ichabod(2015) and Jenny are going to find a way to follow Katrina and Abbie through the time rift. Then, there'll be some Back to the Future 2 shenanigans wherein there are two Ichabods in the same time and place.

I hope it goes loving crazy, too. Creating new timelines, paradoxes, evil Fringe doppelgangers...all kinds of crazy poo poo.

Ichabod(1780) dies on the battlefield, never to return. Time splinters. Ichabod(2015) and Abbie become unstuck from causality. Upon return to this new alternate 2015, Ichabod(2015) sees the Disney cartoon which now exists. He is horrified.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Xealot posted:

I'm still banking on the idea that Ichabod(2015) and Jenny are going to find a way to follow Katrina and Abbie through the time rift. Then, there'll be some Back to the Future 2 shenanigans wherein there are two Ichabods in the same time and place.

I hope it goes loving crazy, too. Creating new timelines, paradoxes, evil Fringe doppelgangers...all kinds of crazy poo poo.

Ichabod(1780) dies on the battlefield, never to return. Time splinters. Ichabod(2015) and Abbie become unstuck from causality. Upon return to this new alternate 2015, Ichabod(2015) sees the Disney cartoon which now exists. He is horrified.

I'd love to see Ichabod seeing himself played by Johnny Depp in the Tim Burton version.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh my god, using this to create an alt universe in the show where the Sleepy Hollow story exists would be amazing. And since Crane and Katrina are on the outs...

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Now that Henry is (maybe) gone, that frees up a position for Irving as the Horseman of War :getin:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

Oh boy.

Hah, old timey Sympathy for the Devil cover.

I loved that.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Get ready for time antics!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well it's time for maybe the last episode of Sleepy Hollow

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Abbie, the runaway slave

e:My name is Captain Crane you vile slave

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Well it's time for maybe the last episode of Sleepy Hollow

I want them to get that third season just to give them a chance to recover. I still believe in this silly show.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
You do not load directly from the powder horn, aaahhhhh!!!

(Sorry long time muzzleloader who had that drilled into me religiously)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I want them to get that third season just to give them a chance to recover. I still believe in this silly show.

Yeah, me too. This season wasn't great but I'd still like to see where it could go.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
"You violated my Habeas Corpus"

"You're a slave"

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah, me too. This season wasn't great but I'd still like to see where it could go.

I thought the first half was alright, but after the break...

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
So with Ichabod not cut down, are we in alternate time?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Sleepy Hollow Season 2 - The future's off the rails

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Sleepy Hollow Season 2 - Buy her at auction

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Flying carriages.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
This is amazing.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yes Franklin is always welcome

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012
The American Dream!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Super Liberal Franklin

Better than Two-Buck Chuck(Jefferson)

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Whenever Abbie gets back to the present Ben needs to come with.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Franklinstein

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FRANKLIN, NO!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

Whenever Abbie gets back to the present Ben needs to come with.

WELP

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well now they have to undo this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Well now history's hosed.

• Locked thread