Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
how the gently caress did i have an "A" at the beginning of my post? gotta stop phone posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

ded posted:

lmbo loving denied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wItgAhLaOrs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

also gotta have joe

photoshops acceptable

entire forum is nsfw

I'll just photoshop a "this got tapped by diamond joe" tattoo with a stencil of his smiling face on all the butts.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Just found out about a pretty sweet program called auto rx. Instead of having to deal with waiting hours at the VA clinic for them to hem and haw about for hours while they figure out if they want to fill the prescription from the ER, I was able to give my auto insurance info to the people at CVS and get them in minutes.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'll just photoshop a "this got tapped by diamond joe" tattoo with a stencil of his smiling face on all the butts.

approved

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
God drat I can't believe he hasn't gotten sued for sexual harassment.

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 18, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

USMC503 posted:

God drat I can't believe he hasn't gotten used for sexual harassment.

quoting because the sentence is funnier this way

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
god drat i wish that man were president
even with the creepy in your face closeness

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I loving love diamond joe.

I hope we can keep him alive and serving in public office with the technology we used to keep dick cheney alive. imagine, an evil Biden.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
wanna party hard with that guy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
would

for the money

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Some crooked rear end titties. Brown bagger if I've ever seen one.

Would if I didn't think that face would haunt my dreams forever.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

would

so my home boy Bill could slip out of the house and get his bid'ness on

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I loving love diamond joe.

I hope we can keep him alive and serving in public office with the technology we used to keep dick cheney alive. imagine, an evil Biden.

Impossible. Biden is the antiCheney

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sky Marshal Bachman, would many times.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--b2So4B5G--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/w3e9umbad2ddievcdumx.gif

Was trying to upload this gif to iminus or w/e but there's some pretty alright stuff there.

Mostly k-pop poo poo though

and this

lil' something for N4I

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pretty much the only good part of Under the Skin(except the other times she gets her tits out)

:nws:http://www.diario24horas.com.br/imgs/artigos/22-04-2014-scarlett-filme-sem-roupa.jpg

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Equal Opportunity Drunk Thread

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Want me to see if I've got some copy for these occasions?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpEUXRz08t4

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

:pwn:

Her face says MOAB enthusiast.

But the crucifix hanging lonely in the 10 mile gap between her bargain basement titties say "I'd rather just smoke some crack".

Nice.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTiHs96Dyg

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Sorry for no weird gifs last night, I was busy barebacking a redhead amazon in anticipation of Feb 20th kick a ginger day. She told me this morning it's a dye job :( Good taste in movies/books/music tho.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Want me to see if I've got some copy for these occasions?

So I gave a skeptical "yes" response and got this back from kid's prof, expounding a little:

quote:

I think he just wants to investigate some of the benefits those who join the military experience, but I also know he's been to recruiting offices and spoke to folks there. He doesn't trust their replies. His parents are opposed to him joining, so I think this student is really just trying to scratch an itch about what it may be like and why some people do it.

Anyway, the spirit of your "my husband wants to join AF intel" reply comes to mind... please search for similar copy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Sorry for no weird gifs last night, I was busy barebacking a redhead amazon in anticipation of Feb 20th kick a ginger day. She told me this morning it's a dye job :(

So the floor was hardwood eh? :quagmire:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
amazon is code for fat bull dyke

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

amazon is code for fat bull dyke

Sorry about your blind date bruh

in other news:

Shim-

quote:

​What's up Zeris,
My name is * and I'm a * major at *. My professor Dr. * has suggested you as a reliable resource in my research regarding veterans and who genuinely benefits from military service. My inquisition won't be too extensive, I would honestly appreciate your honest account of your time in the service and whether it influenced your life positively or negatively. Thanks again for agreeing to help me out.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Question #1. Were you in the poo poo?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dear *,

As a summation of my service and as an answer to any question you may have, I present this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_zoAX2MYU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Zeris posted:

Sorry for no weird gifs last night, I was busy barebacking a redhead amazon in anticipation of Feb 20th kick a ginger day. She told me this morning it's a dye job :( Good taste in movies/books/music tho.

So I gave a skeptical "yes" response and got this back from kid's prof, expounding a little:

Anyway, the spirit of your "my husband wants to join AF intel" reply comes to mind... please search for similar copy.

WHAT COLOR WAS THE HAIR AROUND HER DICK?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
gently caress group assignments with mouthbreathing morons and borderline retarded sorority sweethearts.

Oh, you managed to pick out the first two search results from some dumb search and c&p them into an email letting the group know that you've found SOME TOTALLY GREAT TOPIC IDEAS that you haven't read just to look like you actually did poo poo?
Oh, you made a public facebook page with a super-hilarious image macro TO HELP COORDINATE OUR GROUP EFFORTS?

Please excuse me while I drink before class.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

beanieson posted:

Lemme just interrupt you right there and say

thank you for your service :911:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

what was I thinking

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Zeris posted:

what was I thinking

Just copy/paste that entire post of shim talking about marrying an officer. It should get the point across.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

q#2 how many people did you kill? any kids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
q#3: Any sick 360 no-scopes?

• Locked thread