Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Moltrey posted:

They also made a valentine for another friend using the Mona Lisa Boner line.

Someone please make one using Funny Valentine, I have somehow not seen one today.

I actually found one last V-Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the typesetting is probably wrong, and I didn't save to replace a version someone else made when I posted it somewhere with arguably better typesetting.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
The kid dying was the most depressing thing about Steel Ball Run. :smith:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

New Jojo volume, pretty cover.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Aurain posted:

the typesetting is probably wrong, and I didn't save to replace a version someone else made when I posted it somewhere with arguably better typesetting.

I feel like I should feel angry at this spolier, but his last name is Zeppeli...

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Being named Zeppeli is more of a death flag than being one day away from retirement while being engaged to be married.

Did Joseph even remember he was supposed to be avenging this guy when he fought Wham?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
RIP half eaten nazi.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Being named Zeppeli is more of a death flag than being one day away from retirement while being engaged to be married.

Did Joseph even remember he was supposed to be avenging this guy when he fought Wham?

I think he was too wrapped up in trying to avenge Caesar than some random Nazi schmuck he knew for like 20 minutes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mark was a nice Nazi though.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

ChaosArgate posted:

I think he was too wrapped up in trying to avenge Caesar than some random Nazi schmuck he knew for like 20 minutes.

His name was Mark and he had a family. RIP Mark

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

MARKUUUUUUUUUUUU

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
He was just a hard-working young man...

SHIIZA!

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Moltrey posted:

I feel like I should feel angry at this spolier, but his last name is Zeppeli...

Honestly, Gyros death isn't even the saddest part of SBR.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Beef EDIT: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Volume 12, Chapter 100, Page 66, available in physical and kindle copies on Amazon, buy yours today!

D'arby..your mustache...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Feb 22, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

FirstAidKite posted:

Beef EDIT: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Volume 12, Chapter 100, Page 66, available in physical and kindle copies on Amazon, buy yours today!

D'arby..your mustache...

I'd still play against Jotaro in cards

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Feb 22, 2015

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I've caught up on JoJolion. Things are pretty loving interesting but now I have to wait in agony. :negative:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

KidDynamite posted:

I've caught up on JoJolion. Things are pretty loving interesting but now I have to wait in agony. :negative:

Waiting for Araki to release a new chapter isn't truly agony. It is actually delayed ecstasy.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Waiting for Araki to release a new chapter isn't truly agony. It is actually delayed ecstasy.
So we're edging.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://araki100p.web.fc2.com/jojolion040.html

JoJolion #40 spoilers (Japanese)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
this week's previews: http://jojo-animation.com/contents/story/31.html

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
OH NOOOOOOO

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Alessi is a 2 parter as well.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Not unexpected.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Based on the other gifs I've seen of this episode so far, I'm more than happy to predict that it continues the trend of being the best episode ever. Until next weeks.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Man, they really had to make the preview to Alessi creepy as hell.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

well, alessi is a gigantic loving creep

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mariah's Bastet was full of fan-service after all, but the best of it was the obvious bit.

That episode. :allears:

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Aurain posted:

Mariah's Bastet was full of fan-service after all, but the best of it was the obvious bit.

That episode. :allears:

Honestly, it wasn't bad at all, because it was centered around episodes full of Joseph and Avdols crotch action. It fit perfectly into the feel of the episode as opposed to it being out of nowhere and unique to her.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
First there was "Impressive," then there was "Good boy," now there's "Well done." Doesn't seem to be a consensus on what Alessi's catchphrase is, is there?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
"Good boy" is my favorite, as it's the creepiest and fits his fight. I like "Impressive" but "Well done" really doesn't do it for me.

In the French version it's "you're a big boy".

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Feb 20, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

MelvinBison posted:

First there was "Impressive," then there was "Good boy," now there's "Well done." Doesn't seem to be a consensus on what Alessi's catchphrase is, is there?

"Well done" reminds me of Earthworm Jim 2, where the photo of the cows in a pasture congratulates you between levels. So, it seems like a good fit for how surreal JoJo's gets.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I can understand not using "Good boy", since it's probably too close to "GOOD" for the anime team's liking.

It is weird not seeing it as "Impressive", though.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I think they should have used something with boy in it, so that it's creepy and condescending at the same time.

It doesn't really fit Alessi's personality otherwise.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Beef Edit: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stradust Crusaders Volume 10, Chapter 95, Page 137 available on Amazon or even Comixology if you don't wanna buy from Amazon!
I hope the rero rero rero sound comes back. :allears:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I don't know, my volume doesn't have rerorero but a sort of similar sound effect, though it doesn't have "Here's Lessi" but "I'm coming Polnareff!!!", I thinking that must be a fan translation.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
Yeah, it's "perororo peperoro" etc. It's important that each hosed-up tongue thing be unique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

You can tell if it's rerorerorero because in kana, it looks like :lol:

• Locked thread