Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Awia posted:

is it co-op like the last 2 kirby games?

epic yarn co-op was surprisingly chill and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Awia posted:

is it co-op like the last 2 kirby games?

Yep.

1 kirby

3 waddle-bros

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

this a weird euphemism

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Space-Pope posted:

Does XRGB Mini add input lag ?
Yes, somewhere around 20ms of input lag is added.
Is this in addition to the input lag already present on my display?
Yes, however you should note that without an upscaler like the XRGB Mini, all HDTVs will process 240p and 288p content as interlace. Since deinterlacing typically adds 2 or more frames of input lag, using the Mini will actually reduce input lag on many sets when dealing with 240p/288p sources (particularly newer sets with more sophisticated deinterlacing). Of course, it will also drastically improve the image quality.

Samsung recognizes 240p properly so im all set :c00l:

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
after a few hours with both the 360 and PC versions of CoD:AW, that game should only be played on consoles. all their 'balance' goes out the window when you have people who can spin 360* in a few milliseconds everytime you jump over/away/under them.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

The Onion made a web based multimedia text adventure... "The Mysterious Shadows Of Skullshadow Island"

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

got my nier tracks, theyre good, got some other tracks too, i miss sleep

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

someone let the interns out of the box again

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

ill never guess what happens next

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Katana Gomai posted:

thanks blizzard

put a bird on it

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

yo wheres yoshunters.xls

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Notorious QIG posted:

yo wheres yoshunters.xls

in 2003, where it belongs, lol

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

kirby tiiiime

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
apparently I just bought the last new 3ds in the downtown chicago area. the clerk told me I should flip it on ebay cause I could Prob make double back

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

actually lolling @ "you lose your virginity super early"

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

holy poo poo sen is cheesing the gently caress out of puck and it is hilarious

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Notorious QIG posted:

holy poo poo sen is cheesing the gently caress out of puck and it is hilarious

pro dota twitch link please

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

saucepanman posted:

pro dota twitch link please

its pro starcraft nerddddd

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i only watch the tastetosis streams because they're amusing and regular nerds talking about starcraft leaves me soft

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

kirby status:

goddamn magical

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Notorious QIG posted:

its pro starcraft nerddddd

dammit

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Yep.

1 kirby

3 waddle-bros

how does it work if only 1 person has a touch screen?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Risking a Stymieing, but The Addams Family table is finally available in Pinball Arcade on iOS.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Risking a Stymieing, but The Addams Family table is finally available in Pinball Arcade on iOS.

i think youll find that is not a game, but is instead a game-like ball-with-pins simulation app

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

also swarm hosts are dumb, but not conceding just because you have high ground and a lot of siege tanks is dumber

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Notorious QIG posted:

also swarm hosts are dumb, but not conceding just because you have high ground and a lot of siege tanks is dumber
he's sitting and thinking how to pull two games in a row and/or waiting firecake to go ful lforeigner, which shouldnt happen
pur mech is dumb, swarmhost design killed hots

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kalstrams posted:

he's sitting and thinking how to pull two games in a row and/or waiting firecake to go ful lforeigner, which shouldnt happen
pur mech is dumb, swarmhost design killed hots

i like swarm hosts conceptually but they feel like a unit a unit from a different, slower rts

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Notorious QIG posted:

i like swarm hosts conceptually but they feel like a unit a unit from a different, slower rts
yea they are conceptually cool unit which doesnt fit the starcraft 2 but might have been ok elsewhere.
free units are dumb, and zerg are good example of that

oh btw

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kalstrams posted:

yea they are conceptually cool unit which doesnt fit the starcraft 2 but might have been ok elsewhere.
free units are dumb, and zerg are good example of that

oh btw

starcraft is, by design, a game with limited resources. to have free units completely neutralizes that.

also lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

to think of it, 3 more mintues and this game one will have taken 6 times more time than whole match 2 of this evening
also i wonder how far off the cliff with foreign zergs slip in their winrates against protoss and mech, after swarmhost patch lands

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

fresh from studio, firecake lost a unit

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

swarm hosts are just another example of blizzard having no idea what their games are or why people like them

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Notorious QIG posted:

swarm hosts are just another example of blizzard having no idea what their games are or why people like them
well, blizzard might have idea, but davin, in all honesty, does not
more specifically i am inclined to believe, on diablo's example, that managers frighten designers/engineers
besides that, wow/diablo seem to be doing well in this front, idk much about hs/moba though

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kalstrams posted:

well, blizzard might have idea, but davin, in all honesty, does not
more specifically i am inclined to believe, on diablo's example, that managers frighten designers/engineers
besides that, wow/diablo seem to be doing well in this front, idk much about hs/moba though

hearthstone is in a pretty good place right now but the rng in it is slowly choking the competitive scene. blizzard is also way too slow to react to cards being overpowered so the entire meta gets warped around a single dominant strategy and counters to that strategy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Notorious QIG posted:

hearthstone is in a pretty good place right now but the rng in it is slowly choking the competitive scene. blizzard is also way too slow to react to cards being overpowered so the entire meta gets warped around a single dominant strategy and counters to that strategy
sounds very similar to sc2, minus the rng part, competitive scene is being choked by "better" and conservativism
oh, and minus 'in a pretty good plaace', its mostly just 'decent' place for everyone who isn't zerg

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kalstrams posted:

sounds very similar to sc2, minus the rng part, competitive scene is being choked by "better" and conservativism
oh, and minus 'in a pretty good plaace', its mostly just 'decent' place for everyone who isn't zerg

seriously ive p much stopped playing hearthstone until they fix dr boom. he's in literally every deck

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Notorious QIG posted:

seriously ive p much stopped playing hearthstone until they fix dr boom. he's in literally every deck
idk i did return to hs for a week, around when i was asking you about mage decks etc, but it didnt hold me, though ive never been card game person in general
also game is over, lasted 7 times as long as bo3 forgg-sen

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kalstrams posted:

idk i did return to hs for a week, around when i was asking you about mage decks etc, but it didnt hold me, though ive never been card game person in general
also game is over, lasted 7 times as long as bo3 forgg-sen

dr boom is a 7 cost legendary that grants a total of 9/9 in stats, which is +2/+2 above the vanilla test (which says that the card would be worth playing if it said nothing). so for the cost of 7 mana you get a 7/7 and two 1/1 mechs with deathrattle to deal 1-4 damage to a random enemy when they die

if you're unlucky, this single 7 cost minion can kill two of your minions and leave a 7/7 body on the board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

is there no boxed copies of dying light on ps4? i thought i read just the states got em but wondering why its no in canada

• Locked thread